Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Jelly's Simple Hatchery ~ (CLOSED)
1 2 3
Hi guys! Welcome to my simple hatchery! ^^

Rules:
  • After a few days the dragons will be put on the AH.
  • Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:900t.
  • All dragons sold will come with a name.
  • Feel free to do whatever you want with your new dragon! ^^
  • Prices may change.
  • If you want to hold a dragon then feel free to ask! I will hold for free for up to 7 days but only if I have lair space. If I have no lair space I may have to charge a small fee or be unable to hold. ^^
  • Feel free to ask to be put onto the pinglist! :D
  • Pairs are listed after the hatchlings!

~ Contents ~

~ Dragons for sale ~

~ Pairs ~

~ Pinglists ~
Thanks everyone and have fun! :D
Hi guys! Welcome to my simple hatchery! ^^

Rules:
  • After a few days the dragons will be put on the AH.
  • Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:900t.
  • All dragons sold will come with a name.
  • Feel free to do whatever you want with your new dragon! ^^
  • Prices may change.
  • If you want to hold a dragon then feel free to ask! I will hold for free for up to 7 days but only if I have lair space. If I have no lair space I may have to charge a small fee or be unable to hold. ^^
  • Feel free to ask to be put onto the pinglist! :D
  • Pairs are listed after the hatchlings!

~ Contents ~

~ Dragons for sale ~

~ Pairs ~

~ Pinglists ~
Thanks everyone and have fun! :D
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Dragons for Sale

Lazy dragon special! All dragons after Flower on page 4 are 15kt each! ^^ http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=293554&page=4
Dragons for Sale

Lazy dragon special! All dragons after Flower on page 4 are 15kt each! ^^ http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=293554&page=4
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[b]Pairs![/b] Work in progress! I don't have a lot of time on my hands to make breeding cards but I will get to it eventually :) Still feel free to ask to be put on the specific pinglist for a pair! Dragons next to eachother are pairs! [img]https://puu.sh/AVIxy/95466786f8.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/AVIxY/4c89486a9d.jpg[/img]
Pairs!
Work in progress! I don't have a lot of time on my hands to make breeding cards but I will get to it eventually :) Still feel free to ask to be put on the specific pinglist for a pair!

Dragons next to eachother are pairs!

95466786f8.jpg
4c89486a9d.jpg

JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Pinglists!

General: Blueberrypodoboo Jokerr selenomancy Brightcrest Martinique gbot13 CookiesAndCream CrazyassBat eieru DragonFlute dreamlogic Sarah745 ElectricEel joruney Chanzlyn alyblaith Loliqua Lisegathe PardonPopplio Sickened JellyLu Tobieas Necromania

Stark/Clair: crowworm lovebite Draconia34
Shrike/dreamy: Draconia34
Pinglists!

General: Blueberrypodoboo Jokerr selenomancy Brightcrest Martinique gbot13 CookiesAndCream CrazyassBat eieru DragonFlute dreamlogic Sarah745 ElectricEel joruney Chanzlyn alyblaith Loliqua Lisegathe PardonPopplio Sickened JellyLu Tobieas Necromania

Stark/Clair: crowworm lovebite Draconia34
Shrike/dreamy: Draconia34
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Blueberrypodoboo @Jokerr @selenomancy @Brightcrest @Martinique @gbot13 @CookiesAndCream @CrazyassBat @eieru @DragonFlute @dreamlogic @Sarah745 @ElectricEel @joruney @Chanzlyn @alyblaith @Loliqua @Lisegathe @PardonPopplio @Sickened @JellyLu @Tobieas @Necromania

Hello beautiful people! I had you on my old pinglist from my Ridgeback Hatchery. I don't have as much time as I did to make breeding cards and formatting because of my masters project and work so I've opened this new simple hatchery!

Please please let me know if you would like to be removed! Since there is not as much ridgebacks as before and some of you where only down for specific pairs that may or may not still be around. :) (although there still is a lot of ridgebacks)
@Blueberrypodoboo @Jokerr @selenomancy @Brightcrest @Martinique @gbot13 @CookiesAndCream @CrazyassBat @eieru @DragonFlute @dreamlogic @Sarah745 @ElectricEel @joruney @Chanzlyn @alyblaith @Loliqua @Lisegathe @PardonPopplio @Sickened @JellyLu @Tobieas @Necromania

Hello beautiful people! I had you on my old pinglist from my Ridgeback Hatchery. I don't have as much time as I did to make breeding cards and formatting because of my masters project and work so I've opened this new simple hatchery!

Please please let me know if you would like to be removed! Since there is not as much ridgebacks as before and some of you where only down for specific pairs that may or may not still be around. :) (although there still is a lot of ridgebacks)
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@crowworm @lovebite Hello you two! I remember you guys recently asking for my black and gold dragons and wanting a ping, they have had babies now! And I apologize for the delay in ping as I just opened this hatchery. ^^ let me know if you would like to be removed or are still interested!
@crowworm @lovebite Hello you two! I remember you guys recently asking for my black and gold dragons and wanting a ping, they have had babies now! And I apologize for the delay in ping as I just opened this hatchery. ^^ let me know if you would like to be removed or are still interested!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Stein is so gorgeous, is she available?
Stein is so gorgeous, is she available?
Xj00I5e.png
@starriskies Thanks so much! :) She is and she is 50kt up in the AH.
@starriskies Thanks so much! :) She is and she is 50kt up in the AH.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven Thank you!
@JellyRaven Thank you!
Xj00I5e.png
@JellyRaven
oooh i love them, but am short on funds atm. i would like to stay on the pinglist!
@JellyRaven
oooh i love them, but am short on funds atm. i would like to stay on the pinglist!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
1 2 3