Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@jackling that's fine, if I had more money to sink I'd throw in the name changing scrolls for free but I'm pretty low on money too lmao.
@jackling that's fine, if I had more money to sink I'd throw in the name changing scrolls for free but I'm pretty low on money too lmao.
would you swing with 10K?
would you swing with 10K?
@Zornsable I'm a Homestucker. If @jackling doesn't want Psiioniic, I'll pay 15k treasure for him.
@Zornsable I'm a Homestucker. If @jackling doesn't want Psiioniic, I'll pay 15k treasure for him.
OEIXCAh.gif
@Zornsable,
I'll bow out and let @Kazek have him. You sound like you'd have a better appreciation for the name than I.
@Zornsable,
I'll bow out and let @Kazek have him. You sound like you'd have a better appreciation for the name than I.
@jackling Alright, thank you for your interest in him all the same! Sorry he was named.

@Kazek Nice to meet another Homestuck on here, looks like the Psiioniic is all yours. :>
@jackling Alright, thank you for your interest in him all the same! Sorry he was named.

@Kazek Nice to meet another Homestuck on here, looks like the Psiioniic is all yours. :>
Awesome! Thank you. =) And thanks, @jackling . I'll take good care of Psiioniic. He's a very handsome fellow.
Awesome! Thank you. =) And thanks, @jackling . I'll take good care of Psiioniic. He's a very handsome fellow.
OEIXCAh.gif
@Kazek You're welcome! I'm sure Psiioniic is in a much nicer lair away from the highbloods.
@Kazek You're welcome! I'm sure Psiioniic is in a much nicer lair away from the highbloods.
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
burmp
burmp
1 2 3 4 5 6