Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mrmongoose Alright thanks :D I'll send him over to you then!
@Mrmongoose Alright thanks :D I'll send him over to you then!
Received and paid! Thank you very much
Received and paid! Thank you very much
@MrMongoose You're welcome!
@MrMongoose You're welcome!
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
burmp
burmp
bump
bump
I could do 15K on the yellow guardian.

Oops ping: @Zornsable
I could do 15K on the yellow guardian.

Oops ping: @Zornsable
@jackling oop got caught up in my mmo and forgot to check back here. sorry about that!

I'm cool with that though, figure since he already has a name I shouldn't charge more for him since its what 6k for a rename scroll?

edit: I'm heading to bed, but I'll put up the trade on crossroads for you to accept if you still want him.
@jackling oop got caught up in my mmo and forgot to check back here. sorry about that!

I'm cool with that though, figure since he already has a name I shouldn't charge more for him since its what 6k for a rename scroll?

edit: I'm heading to bed, but I'll put up the trade on crossroads for you to accept if you still want him.
@Zornsable oof, I glossed over him having a name. Psiioniic isn't really my thing. >_>
I might need some more time to think about this. (I just bought a big ticket item just now and am running a little low. Oops haha...)
@Zornsable oof, I glossed over him having a name. Psiioniic isn't really my thing. >_>
I might need some more time to think about this. (I just bought a big ticket item just now and am running a little low. Oops haha...)
1 2 3 4 5 6