Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Koi Babies, Various Adults
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59
[quote name="SneekySnekk" date="2018-12-15 22:47:28" ] @bantymom Can I buy the blue girl from you? [/quote] Absolutely! I'll set her up for you.
SneekySnekk wrote on 2018-12-15 22:47:28:
@bantymom Can I buy the blue girl from you?

Absolutely! I'll set her up for you.
@amillionzeros Thanks for buying Curse! He's so excited to be on a new adventure (his sisters are jealous). I know that there is always a chance he could be called to serve the Tidelord, but until that happens, I hope he will enhance your lair and makes you proud. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476958/47695737_350.png[/img] [b]This baby found a home![/b] [/center]
@amillionzeros

Thanks for buying Curse! He's so excited to be on a new adventure (his sisters are jealous).
I know that there is always a chance he could be called to serve the Tidelord, but until that happens, I hope he will enhance your lair and makes you proud.
47695737_350.png
This baby found a home!
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
14472527_rt6gY6PLTr4QToT.png things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
___i wholeheartedly adore @torture
@amillionzeros
Thank you!
@amillionzeros
Thank you!
bump
bump
AJkU8.gif 5ioTM.gif UlFVeww.gif Gjinka shop

It simply isn't an adventure worth telling if there aren't any dragons. -- J.R.R
I just bought one of the mirror babies, so here's a bump!
I just bought one of the mirror babies, so here's a bump!
@scariuy17 Thanks for the visit!

@Shunoban Thanks for the bump and for buying Bright Runes! I know that one day she might be called to serve The Gladekeeper, but until that happens, I hope she will brighten your lair and make you proud!

@scariuy17 Thanks for the visit!

@Shunoban Thanks for the bump and for buying Bright Runes! I know that one day she might be called to serve The Gladekeeper, but until that happens, I hope she will brighten your lair and make you proud!

I just snagged the most beautiful mirror from you! So here's a bump and a thank you!!
I just snagged the most beautiful mirror from you! So here's a bump and a thank you!!
tumblr_inline_o19ge0bn4h1reu3v4_540.png
[quote name="Bahamut" date="2018-12-18 02:16:19" ] I just snagged the most beautiful mirror from you! So here's a bump and a thank you!! [/quote] Hi Bahamut! Thanks for the bump and for buying Tesoro! I know there is always a chance she might be called to serve Plaguebringer, but it looks like she's found a place among your other stunning Mirrors. Your lair is beautiful! I hope she will brighten snd do justice to your lair for as long as she is there. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476958/47695738_350.png[/img] [b]This baby has found a happy home![/b][/center]
Bahamut wrote on 2018-12-18 02:16:19:

Hi Bahamut!
Thanks for the bump and for buying Tesoro! I know there is always a chance she might be called to serve Plaguebringer, but it looks like she's found a place among your other stunning Mirrors. Your lair is beautiful! I hope she will brighten snd do justice to your lair for as long as she is there.
47695738_350.png
This baby has found a happy home!

is the zebra one still up for sale?

if so, I offer 15k treasure
is the zebra one still up for sale?

if so, I offer 15k treasure
looking for cs lists, please pm me if interested
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59