Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of xXPancakexx's' Venerable Lair of the Rotrock Rim![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56648509] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566486/56648509_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @xXPancakexx I see you have picked up one of my Koi Nocturnes and that she is now part of Aperture Science. I'm not sure what that means, but I hope it means that he will be useful to you. I don't know if that's what you have planned for her. She might make good babies with Peachhhhhh. Or she might be fun to dress. But I know that lair space gets more and more expensive as you grow and that one day she might be called to serve Plaguemomma. If that is her fate, she will serve her well. Until then, I hope she brings a smile to your face and furthers the story you imagine. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of xXPancakexx's' Venerable Lair of the Rotrock Rim!

56648509_350.png

@xXPancakexx
I see you have picked up one of my Koi Nocturnes and that she is now part of Aperture Science. I'm not sure what that means, but I hope it means that he will be useful to you.

I don't know if that's what you have planned for her. She might make good babies with Peachhhhhh. Or she might be fun to dress. But I know that lair space gets more and more expensive as you grow and that one day she might be called to serve Plaguemomma. If that is her fate, she will serve her well.

Until then, I hope she brings a smile to your face and furthers the story you imagine.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@bantymom uh thanks
She's now a Portal 2 fanderg, and my dangerous mute lunatic.
@bantymom uh thanks
She's now a Portal 2 fanderg, and my dangerous mute lunatic.
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of dereklovat's Mighty Lair of the Carrion Canyon![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56769114] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567692/56769114_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @dereklovat How sweet of you to take my little black Mirror into your lair. She looks a little out of place compared to all the other brightly colored dragons in your lair. Tadar, Redo, Lunar, and the unnamed Azure and Sunset Skydancer. However, she is a feisty girl and full of bright magic, so she should be useful in some capacity. I don't know what you have planned for her however. She will do her best to rise to the challenge of whatever you have in mind. However, I also know that she might not stay forever and might find herself in another lair some day, or she might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve the Stormcatcher. Until then, I hope she brings light and magic to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
She is now a member of dereklovat's Mighty Lair of the Carrion Canyon!

56769114_350.png

@dereklovat
How sweet of you to take my little black Mirror into your lair. She looks a little out of place compared to all the other brightly colored dragons in your lair. Tadar, Redo, Lunar, and the unnamed Azure and Sunset Skydancer. However, she is a feisty girl and full of bright magic, so she should be useful in some capacity.

I don't know what you have planned for her however. She will do her best to rise to the challenge of whatever you have in mind. However, I also know that she might not stay forever and might find herself in another lair some day, or she might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve the Stormcatcher. Until then, I hope she brings light and magic to your lair.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now part of Borealex's Venerable Lair of the Cloudscrape Crags[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56929223] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569293/56929223_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @Borealex Latte is such a lovely hostess. It's so nice and warm in your lair. Even though little Parker is very fluffy, he isn't used to the cold, so I'm sure he's enjoying the fire. And Mocha is so handsome. I notice he is on a Coliseum team at the moment, but his stats are still very low. Has he just begun? Are plans for him to be a mage? I noticed the book by his side. I'm sure he will be quite powerful once his training is complete. He joined us for a little while and he is the strong silent type, but he did show us around his library. It's amazing! That little hatchling boy can't read yet, but I know he is going to enjoy hearing Latte's stories about the deities. I'm sure he is also going to enjoy the excursions in the snow. He isn't as beautiful as the other members of your clan, but at least he's fluffy and warm. I don't know what you have planned for Parker. if he is destined to be a breeder, a great warrior, a hunter for your clan, or just a fluffy ball of warm fur. But I also know that there is the chance that one day he might have the honor to serve The Icewarden. Until then, I hope he will bring you pleasure and be a useful member of your clan for as long as you keep him [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now part of Borealex's Venerable Lair of the Cloudscrape Crags

56929223_350.png

@Borealex
Latte is such a lovely hostess. It's so nice and warm in your lair. Even though little Parker is very fluffy, he isn't used to the cold, so I'm sure he's enjoying the fire.

And Mocha is so handsome. I notice he is on a Coliseum team at the moment, but his stats are still very low. Has he just begun? Are plans for him to be a mage? I noticed the book by his side. I'm sure he will be quite powerful once his training is complete. He joined us for a little while and he is the strong silent type, but he did show us around his library. It's amazing!

That little hatchling boy can't read yet, but I know he is going to enjoy hearing Latte's stories about the deities. I'm sure he is also going to enjoy the excursions in the snow. He isn't as beautiful as the other members of your clan, but at least he's fluffy and warm.

I don't know what you have planned for Parker. if he is destined to be a breeder, a great warrior, a hunter for your clan, or just a fluffy ball of warm fur. But I also know that there is the chance that one day he might have the honor to serve The Icewarden. Until then, I hope he will bring you pleasure and be a useful member of your clan for as long as you keep him
Kleos
@bantymom

Oh my goodness! Thank you, I wasn't expecting that post at all, but I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'm definitely going to be taking good care of the little guy, he's the very first Gaoler that I've had in my lair.

He's absolutely gorgeous, I plan on giving him some genes he's missing and breeding him, but he'll most likely be sticking around my lair for good. I'm in love with how the jaguar gene looks on him! I'll even give him his own little bit of lore when I've figured it out!
@bantymom

Oh my goodness! Thank you, I wasn't expecting that post at all, but I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'm definitely going to be taking good care of the little guy, he's the very first Gaoler that I've had in my lair.

He's absolutely gorgeous, I plan on giving him some genes he's missing and breeding him, but he'll most likely be sticking around my lair for good. I'm in love with how the jaguar gene looks on him! I'll even give him his own little bit of lore when I've figured it out!
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He has also gone to WolfehNel's Light Lair of the Sundial Terrace![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56929200] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569293/56929200_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @WolfehNel Welcome to Flight Rising! I see that you've picked up one of my Gaolers. I don't know what you have planned for him, but he looks pretty fierce. Maybe he'll join your Coliseum team or maybe one day you''ll find a mate for him. But I know that lair space is precious and that one day she might be called to serve Glittermom, but I hope she brighten your lair for as long as you have her. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He has also gone to WolfehNel's Light Lair of the Sundial Terrace!

56929200_350.png

@WolfehNel
Welcome to Flight Rising! I see that you've picked up one of my Gaolers. I don't know what you have planned for him, but he looks pretty fierce. Maybe he'll join your Coliseum team or maybe one day you''ll find a mate for him.

But I know that lair space is precious and that one day she might be called to serve Glittermom, but I hope she brighten your lair for as long as you have her.
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She now part of whitesheepy's Mighty Lair of the Reedcleft Ascent [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57090490] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570905/57090490_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @whitesheepy Isn't this wonderful! Nephthys has also found her way to your lair! I just love it when you take home a hatchling of mine. It reminds me to take a stroll through your lair so I can admire your dragons. Ringlets was NOT my favorite gene when it came out, but Aquataine had changed my mind. I love the way it goes with the Piebald Primary and no longer looks contrived. But the one that really caught my eye is Resophylas. That skin and apparel are just stunning on him! It's amazing how the colors of the apparel and the colors of the skin are exactly the same! Anyway, I know that Nephthys looks small and clumsy right now. It's the feet. They're so huge for her body. But like a Newfoundland Puppy, she'll grow into them and be a powerful addition to your clan. I don't really know what your plans are for her, and lair space is precious, so if one day she does find way to another lair, or if she are called to serve the Windsinger, she will serve with pride. But as long as she is with you she will add her beauty and light to your clan. :D [right]@bantymom (happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings)[/right]
She now part of whitesheepy's Mighty Lair of the Reedcleft Ascent

57090490_350.png

@whitesheepy
Isn't this wonderful! Nephthys has also found her way to your lair!

I just love it when you take home a hatchling of mine. It reminds me to take a stroll through your lair so I can admire your dragons. Ringlets was NOT my favorite gene when it came out, but Aquataine had changed my mind. I love the way it goes with the Piebald Primary and no longer looks contrived. But the one that really caught my eye is Resophylas. That skin and apparel are just stunning on him! It's amazing how the colors of the apparel and the colors of the skin are exactly the same!

Anyway, I know that Nephthys looks small and clumsy right now. It's the feet. They're so huge for her body. But like a Newfoundland Puppy, she'll grow into them and be a powerful addition to your clan. I don't really know what your plans are for her, and lair space is precious, so if one day she does find way to another lair, or if she are called to serve the Windsinger, she will serve with pride.

But as long as she is with you she will add her beauty and light to your clan. :D
@bantymom
(happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings)

Kleos
@bantymom
@bantymom
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of BogQueen's Ancient Lair of the Great Furnace![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57090489] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570905/57090489_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @BogQueen You've grown quite a an incredible lair in less than a year. And I see that we have both Boggies and Tundras in common. I just spent nearly an hour enjoying a trip through your lair. I love that you have a coli team made up completely of Bogsneaks and Delta looks just like a queen. I adore that skin, jewelry, and all those puppies! SweetIce, BlackIce, Vanyel, Honey, Sept, Sythlar, Agate (especially Agate), Iris, Selveena, and DeepestAbyss really got my attention, and your Crystal Fire project looks like a great subspecies!! Anyway, Siani is very lucky to have found such an incredible home. She looks rather small and helpless right now, but you know bogs, she'll grown into those oversized feet and reach an imposing size soon enough. I don't know what plans you have for her, and I know that lair space is precious and so one day she might move on to another clan or find herself called to serve the Flamecaller. If that day were to ever come, she will, of course, accept that honor with pride, but until that time, I hope she brings light and strength to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
She is now a member of BogQueen's Ancient Lair of the Great Furnace!

57090489_350.png

@BogQueen
You've grown quite a an incredible lair in less than a year. And I see that we have both Boggies and Tundras in common. I just spent nearly an hour enjoying a trip through your lair. I love that you have a coli team made up completely of Bogsneaks and Delta looks just like a queen. I adore that skin, jewelry, and all those puppies! SweetIce, BlackIce, Vanyel, Honey, Sept, Sythlar, Agate (especially Agate), Iris, Selveena, and DeepestAbyss really got my attention, and your Crystal Fire project looks like a great subspecies!!

Anyway, Siani is very lucky to have found such an incredible home. She looks rather small and helpless right now, but you know bogs, she'll grown into those oversized feet and reach an imposing size soon enough. I don't know what plans you have for her, and I know that lair space is precious and so one day she might move on to another clan or find herself called to serve the Flamecaller.

If that day were to ever come, she will, of course, accept that honor with pride, but until that time, I hope she brings light and strength to your lair.
Kleos
@bantymom
@bantymom
Kleos
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127