Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 127
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now part of HerCosmosComplex's Ancient Lair of the Tempest Spire[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55768417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557685/55768417_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @HerCosmosComplex Such a lovely lair you have! I love all the blended colors. They look like watercolor paintings. Corakoi is such a lucky girl to have found her way among so many beauties. She doesn't seem to fit in the theme you have, but perhaps you have other plans for her. It will be interesting to see what becomes of her. But I know space is in short supply, so there might come the day when she is called to serve The Stormcatcher. If that happens, she will serve loyally. Until then, I hope she brings you pleasure. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now part of HerCosmosComplex's Ancient Lair of the Tempest Spire

55768417_350.png

@HerCosmosComplex
Such a lovely lair you have! I love all the blended colors. They look like watercolor paintings. Corakoi is such a lucky girl to have found her way among so many beauties. She doesn't seem to fit in the theme you have, but perhaps you have other plans for her. It will be interesting to see what becomes of her.

But I know space is in short supply, so there might come the day when she is called to serve The Stormcatcher. If that happens, she will serve loyally. Until then, I hope she brings you pleasure.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He has joined Volker's Ancient Lair of the Great Furnace![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55768421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557685/55768421_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Volker I just love to celebrate adoptions! Everyone in my lair throws golden confetti and dances in the air when one of the hatchlings finds a home. My little goat-eyed boy is lucky to have found his way to your lair. I don't know what you have planned for him as he doesn't seem to fit in with the others, but perhaps you liked his eyes and you have something interesting in mind. Of course, a breeding lair like yours must always be running out of room, so I know that one day that boy might have to find another home or be exalted to Plaguemomma. Whatever his fate, he will serve with focused loyalty. But for as long as he is with you, I hope he serves you well. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He has joined Volker's Ancient Lair of the Great Furnace!

55768421_350.png

@Volker
I just love to celebrate adoptions! Everyone in my lair throws golden confetti and dances in the air when one of the hatchlings finds a home.

My little goat-eyed boy is lucky to have found his way to your lair. I don't know what you have planned for him as he doesn't seem to fit in with the others, but perhaps you liked his eyes and you have something interesting in mind.

Of course, a breeding lair like yours must always be running out of room, so I know that one day that boy might have to find another home or be exalted to Plaguemomma. Whatever his fate, he will serve with focused loyalty. But for as long as he is with you, I hope he serves you well.

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Bantymom you created something unique and beautiful... I had to put Corakoi in my lair just to see her every day :-)
@Bantymom you created something unique and beautiful... I had to put Corakoi in my lair just to see her every day :-)
newsigniture2.png
@HerCosmosComplex

I'm so glad you like her!
@HerCosmosComplex

I'm so glad you like her!
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of SpaceBean7117's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55417073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554171/55417073_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @SpaceBean7117 Belated Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are having as much fun as I am. I'm glad I had a dragon you like. Of course, I have no idea what plans you have for my blue and white Imperial. I myself am always just picking up pretty dragons with no plan at all. Imperials are very focused so I hope that he somehow proves to be useful. However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring serve to another lair, or he is called to serve Plaguemomma, he will be honored and will serve with the loyal devotion of his species.
He now part of SpaceBean7117's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard!

55417073_350.png

@SpaceBean7117
Belated Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are having as much fun as I am.

I'm glad I had a dragon you like. Of course, I have no idea what plans you have for my blue and white Imperial. I myself am always just picking up pretty dragons with no plan at all. Imperials are very focused so I hope that he somehow proves to be useful. However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring serve to another lair, or he is called to serve Plaguemomma, he will be honored and will serve with the loyal devotion of his species.
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of Lucja5's Mighty Lair of the Carrion Canyon![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55417059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554171/55417059_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Lucja5 I see that one of my winter river imperials has found his way to your lovely lair. I see that he is next to a pretty spiral named Mestra whose coloring is similar to his. Their offspring would be pretty. But I don't know what your plans are for him. I hope he will be useful, but I know that lair space is very precious and projects sometimes don't turn out as expected, and one day me might be called to serve the Stormcatcher. Whatever his fate, he will be loyal and devoted to whatever task is given to him. He just might need a little help from another dragon in your lair to get him to take himself a little less seriously. Imperials are such perfectionists! [right]@bantymom[/right]
He is now a member of Lucja5's Mighty Lair of the Carrion Canyon!

55417059_350.png

@Lucja5
I see that one of my winter river imperials has found his way to your lovely lair. I see that he is next to a pretty spiral named Mestra whose coloring is similar to his. Their offspring would be pretty.

But I don't know what your plans are for him. I hope he will be useful, but I know that lair space is very precious and projects sometimes don't turn out as expected, and one day me might be called to serve the Stormcatcher.

Whatever his fate, he will be loyal and devoted to whatever task is given to him. He just might need a little help from another dragon in your lair to get him to take himself a little less seriously. Imperials are such perfectionists!
Kleos
@Bantymom
@Bantymom
Kleos
@Bantymom
@Bantymom
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of hymns's Mighty Lair of the Snowsquall Tundra![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55598708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555988/55598708_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @hymns I'm so glad my Piebald Bogsneak had found a home with you! I read that you are an exalting lair, but I see that she wasn't named "mreow," and maybe, just maybe, she's currently your avatar? Of course, that might be Cat. It's a little hard to tell. But that's such a cute trick with the cat and the cloak. Sky and Cat (lol!) will certainly give you very consistent offspring, but I don't really know what your plans are for her. I am a realist and I know that lair space is at a premium. If the time comes that she goes to fight for another lair or is called to the Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden, she will do it with fierce pride. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of hymns's Mighty Lair of the Snowsquall Tundra!

55598708_350.png

@hymns
I'm so glad my Piebald Bogsneak had found a home with you! I read that you are an exalting lair, but I see that she wasn't named "mreow," and maybe, just maybe, she's currently your avatar? Of course, that might be Cat. It's a little hard to tell. But that's such a cute trick with the cat and the cloak.

Sky and Cat (lol!) will certainly give you very consistent offspring, but I don't really know what your plans are for her. I am a realist and I know that lair space is at a premium. If the time comes that she goes to fight for another lair or is called to the Southern Icefield to serve the Icewarden, she will do it with fierce pride.
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of Thaddeusly' Venerable Lair of the Shrieking Wilds![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55768416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557685/55768416_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Thaddeusly I see one of my little Kio boys has found his way to your lair. I don't know what you have in mind for him, but if you decide you want more Koi, any of those girls near him would work. I think you'll get the brightest colors with Lizotte though. (Ok, I confess, I just love her colors.) Of course, I don't really know what your plans are for him, and of course he would like to stay, but I know that isn’t always possible. If it turns out that he finds another lair, or he is called to serve Gladekeeper, he will still think himself quite the lucky fellow. [right]@bantymom[/right]
He now part of Thaddeusly' Venerable Lair of the Shrieking Wilds!

55768416_350.png

@Thaddeusly
I see one of my little Kio boys has found his way to your lair. I don't know what you have in mind for him, but if you decide you want more Koi, any of those girls near him would work. I think you'll get the brightest colors with Lizotte though. (Ok, I confess, I just love her colors.)

Of course, I don't really know what your plans are for him, and of course he would like to stay, but I know that isn’t always possible. If it turns out that he finds another lair, or he is called to serve Gladekeeper, he will still think himself quite the lucky fellow.
Kleos
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 126 127