Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 126 127
[center][b]This goat-eyed girl has found a home! She she is now a part of Lillipups's Lair of the Everbloom Gardens![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54960383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549604/54960383_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Lillipups I love your lair. I took a little walk through it and got a bit side-tracked. I think August is one of my favorites. He looks so much like he familiar! My little goat-eyed Nocturne girl looks so small compared to all the full-grown dragons in the Overgrown Cathedral. But she also looks very stubborn. Ever notice that about Nocturne hatchlings? Or could it be that she senses the remains of Light magic and is inspired. I don't know wha you have planned for her. I did some scrys with the boys who came closest to her colors and she will give you a few decent Nocturnes with Reyn, Godfrey, and some rather nice Skydancers with Eirwen and some striking Mirrors with Harley. But you might not be planning to breed her at all, and most likely not with dragons who have been established in your lair for some long. But whatever your plans are, I hope she serves your clan well. And if it happens that she is called to serve The Gladekeeper, she will strive to do her best. Until that day comes, I hope she will bring light and happiness to your lair. [right]@bantymom [i](happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings) [/i] [/right]
This goat-eyed girl has found a home!
She she is now a part of Lillipups's Lair of the Everbloom Gardens!

54960383_350.png

@Lillipups
I love your lair. I took a little walk through it and got a bit side-tracked. I think August is one of my favorites. He looks so much like he familiar!

My little goat-eyed Nocturne girl looks so small compared to all the full-grown dragons in the Overgrown Cathedral. But she also looks very stubborn. Ever notice that about Nocturne hatchlings? Or could it be that she senses the remains of Light magic and is inspired.

I don't know wha you have planned for her. I did some scrys with the boys who came closest to her colors and she will give you a few decent Nocturnes with Reyn, Godfrey, and some rather nice Skydancers with Eirwen and some striking Mirrors with Harley. But you might not be planning to breed her at all, and most likely not with dragons who have been established in your lair for some long.

But whatever your plans are, I hope she serves your clan well. And if it happens that she is called to serve The Gladekeeper, she will strive to do her best. Until that day comes, I hope she will bring light and happiness to your lair.
@bantymom
(happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]These two girls have found a home! They are now a part of Nytmair's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyards![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54960378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549604/54960378_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54960369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549604/54960369_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Nytmair I love how you put bits of song in your dragons' profiles. I'm afraid I don't actually recognize any of them (I'm probably far too old), but they did give me a good picture of those dragons. Morticia is my favorite. Of course I have no idea what plans you might have for the two girls you picked up, so I'm looking forward to see what becomes of them. But I know that lair space is precious and that tastes change or projects don't work out and perhaps one day Calyco and Perdita will be called to serve PlagueMomma. Be assured, they will be honored to serve. Both Nocturne and Imperial pride would allow no less. But until that day comes, I hope they brighten your lair. [right]@bantymom [i](happy to receive letters from my re-homed hatchlings) [/i] [/right]
These two girls have found a home!
They are now a part of Nytmair's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyards!

54960378_350.png

54960369_350.png

@Nytmair
I love how you put bits of song in your dragons' profiles. I'm afraid I don't actually recognize any of them (I'm probably far too old), but they did give me a good picture of those dragons. Morticia is my favorite.

Of course I have no idea what plans you might have for the two girls you picked up, so I'm looking forward to see what becomes of them.

But I know that lair space is precious and that tastes change or projects don't work out and perhaps one day Calyco and Perdita will be called to serve PlagueMomma. Be assured, they will be honored to serve. Both Nocturne and Imperial pride would allow no less. But until that day comes, I hope they brighten your lair.
@bantymom
(happy to receive letters from my re-homed hatchlings)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Bantymom

Yes, I grabbed them last night! They're really cute and remind me of Calico cats and dalmations (hence the names). And thank you! I don't do lore because I'm not good at writing fantasy, but yes, I try to pick a song for all my dragons and once I get to know these babies a little more they will have their own songs! :)
@Bantymom

Yes, I grabbed them last night! They're really cute and remind me of Calico cats and dalmations (hence the names). And thank you! I don't do lore because I'm not good at writing fantasy, but yes, I try to pick a song for all my dragons and once I get to know these babies a little more they will have their own songs! :)
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
@Bantymom just picked up this boy - he was too cute to resist! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54960426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549605/54960426_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Bantymom just picked up this boy - he was too cute to resist!

54960426_350.png

Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[center][b]Just in the nick of time, this boy has found a home! He is now a member of SwiftIsHere's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54960426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549605/54960426_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @SwiftIsHere Happy 1-year Anniversary in Flight Rising. You've done so much better than I did in my first year. Love the way you make good use of skins. Thank you so much for posting above. I hope that you don't mind that I do my usual post, My lair insisted. Every time a hatchling finds a new home, they insist on an announcement and a celebration. (The Matriarch isn't so much into it, but she knows it keeps everyone else happy and so it maintains order) *throws confetti* I'm so sorry that the boy came to you with a name. They are usually unnamed. But I thought they would all mature overnight so I named them in anticipation of exalting them the next day. That little fellow slipped out just under the wire. I don't know what your plans are for him, but you might try some scries for him with Moarah. Of course, lair space is precious and it might turn out that he doesn't fit well and the day comes that he is called to serve PlagueMomma, in which case he will serve her with honor. Until that day comes, I hope he brings light and glory to your Lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
Just in the nick of time, this boy has found a home!
He is now a member of SwiftIsHere's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard!

54960426_350.png

@SwiftIsHere
Happy 1-year Anniversary in Flight Rising. You've done so much better than I did in my first year. Love the way you make good use of skins.

Thank you so much for posting above. I hope that you don't mind that I do my usual post, My lair insisted. Every time a hatchling finds a new home, they insist on an announcement and a celebration. (The Matriarch isn't so much into it, but she knows it keeps everyone else happy and so it maintains order)

*throws confetti*

I'm so sorry that the boy came to you with a name. They are usually unnamed. But I thought they would all mature overnight so I named them in anticipation of exalting them the next day. That little fellow slipped out just under the wire.

I don't know what your plans are for him, but you might try some scries for him with Moarah. Of course, lair space is precious and it might turn out that he doesn't fit well and the day comes that he is called to serve PlagueMomma, in which case he will serve her with honor. Until that day comes, I hope he brings light and glory to your Lair.

Kleos
[center][b]At the last minute, this boy has also found a home! He is now a member of Netherlands's Lair of the Zephyr Steppes![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54960428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549605/54960428_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @Netherlands Happy 2-year Anniversary in Flight Rising! Somehow, you've managed to keep your lair down to a manageable number of dragons. And every dragons looks to have been carefully selected too. Vento and Sanguis (love the eyes, crest of feathers, and the toad on her head!) I see that one of my boys has been saved from Exaltation by having the good luck to find his way to your lair at the last moment! I don't know what your plans are for him, but whatever you ask of him, his Imperial nature will not let him do less. However, I know that liar space is precious and sometimes tastes or projects change and that perhaps he will find himself called to serve The Windsinger. If that happens, he will serve with honor. But until that day comes, I hope he will bring light and joy to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
At the last minute, this boy has also found a home!
He is now a member of Netherlands's Lair of the Zephyr Steppes!

54960428_350.png

@Netherlands
Happy 2-year Anniversary in Flight Rising!

Somehow, you've managed to keep your lair down to a manageable number of dragons. And every dragons looks to have been carefully selected too. Vento and Sanguis (love the eyes, crest of feathers, and the toad on her head!)

I see that one of my boys has been saved from Exaltation by having the good luck to find his way to your lair at the last moment! I don't know what your plans are for him, but whatever you ask of him, his Imperial nature will not let him do less.

However, I know that liar space is precious and sometimes tastes or projects change and that perhaps he will find himself called to serve The Windsinger. If that happens, he will serve with honor. But until that day comes, I hope he will bring light and joy to your lair.
Kleos
@bantymom Thank you! I've been having a good time returning and seeing what's new to the game apparel and skin-wise. I grabbed this guy a bit ago from a Naris clutch and have been quite taken by your hatchery since. Was super happy to see the little koi bab and nabbed him as soon as I could X> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53222632] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532227/53222632_350.png[/img] [/url] Not too sure what I'm gonna do with my new koi bab yet (pairing him with Apricat would certainly be fun) but I'm excited to put together an outfit for him once he's aged. Can't wait to see what else turns up from you ^^
@bantymom
Thank you! I've been having a good time returning and seeing what's new to the game apparel and skin-wise.

I grabbed this guy a bit ago from a Naris clutch and have been quite taken by your hatchery since. Was super happy to see the little koi bab and nabbed him as soon as I could X>
53222632_350.png

Not too sure what I'm gonna do with my new koi bab yet (pairing him with Apricat would certainly be fun) but I'm excited to put together an outfit for him once he's aged.

Can't wait to see what else turns up from you ^^
bTMzUg8.png ice_rune_50x50.png bTMzUg8.png
@kh180

I thought that username seemed familiar, but when I looked for any hatchlings you might have adopted from me, I missed Nime. I wasn't thinking about white ones since Naris's babies aren't adopted very often (lots of white dragons available, you know). He looks quite proud of himself in those new clothes!

And I so glad you like my hatchlings. I told the clan and they were so happy. Confetti and glitter all over the place now!
@kh180

I thought that username seemed familiar, but when I looked for any hatchlings you might have adopted from me, I missed Nime. I wasn't thinking about white ones since Naris's babies aren't adopted very often (lots of white dragons available, you know). He looks quite proud of himself in those new clothes!

And I so glad you like my hatchlings. I told the clan and they were so happy. Confetti and glitter all over the place now!
Kleos
@Bantymom I would like to buy carrot moon for 10kt if that’s possible :P
@Bantymom I would like to buy carrot moon for 10kt if that’s possible :P
@KnightTheKing413

Sorry I missed your last post. Been having computer problems for awhile now.

But yes, I will of course accept terasure. I'll set up Carrot Moon right now by CR
@KnightTheKing413

Sorry I missed your last post. Been having computer problems for awhile now.

But yes, I will of course accept terasure. I'll set up Carrot Moon right now by CR
Kleos
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 126 127