Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 126 127
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of Lisbit's Lair of the Shattered Plain![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53504960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535050/53504960_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Lisbit Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are having a great time here. I see you are finding your way around, having gened your progen and bred a few babies. Have you been introduced to making treasure with Glimmer and Gloom? I see you picked up my little triple banana boy. Baby Guardians look so pathetic with those oversized wings that seem to grow faster than they can support at first. And though they never look very happy, I'm sure that will change as he gets used to the place. At least those Fae can't do much to him and in a few days, he'll have grown into those wings and will be very imposing. I know there's always a chance that he might be called to serve The Earthshaker, but I hope he brings light and security to your lair for as long as you keep him. Let me know if you want tips for breeding. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a member of Lisbit's Lair of the Shattered Plain!

53504960_350.png

@Lisbit
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are having a great time here. I see you are finding your way around, having gened your progen and bred a few babies. Have you been introduced to making treasure with Glimmer and Gloom?

I see you picked up my little triple banana boy. Baby Guardians look so pathetic with those oversized wings that seem to grow faster than they can support at first. And though they never look very happy, I'm sure that will change as he gets used to the place. At least those Fae can't do much to him and in a few days, he'll have grown into those wings and will be very imposing.

I know there's always a chance that he might be called to serve The Earthshaker, but I hope he brings light and security to your lair for as long as you keep him.

Let me know if you want tips for breeding.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now part of QuillOfLimbo's Palisades of Marrow in the Wandering Contagion![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53504959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535050/53504959_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @QuillOfLimbo Your lair is indeed home to cosmic visitors, demons and savages! Nautilus is a bit intimidating, but I did go over to say hello.It seems she didn't decide that I would be tasty. How sweet of you to take in my sweet Banana Noodle. She's quite full of energy, that one, never able to focus on anything until she suddenly takes a nap. Even then, she's been know to get all tangled up in herself even when asleep. I see she's scheduled for a gene change and will possibly become a permababy? That would be so cool if she were to be able to fulfill that goal of yours. How are you ever going to choose which design you will use? The scary eyes are really neat, but in the last one she looks like a little princess, or a Faberge egg! Of course, there might come the day when she is called to serve Plaguemomma, but I know she'll spread light and provide a lot of entertainment for as long as you keep her. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now part of QuillOfLimbo's Palisades of Marrow in the Wandering Contagion!

53504959_350.png

@QuillOfLimbo
Your lair is indeed home to cosmic visitors, demons and savages! Nautilus is a bit intimidating, but I did go over to say hello.It seems she didn't decide that I would be tasty.

How sweet of you to take in my sweet Banana Noodle. She's quite full of energy, that one, never able to focus on anything until she suddenly takes a nap. Even then, she's been know to get all tangled up in herself even when asleep.

I see she's scheduled for a gene change and will possibly become a permababy? That would be so cool if she were to be able to fulfill that goal of yours. How are you ever going to choose which design you will use? The scary eyes are really neat, but in the last one she looks like a little princess, or a Faberge egg!

Of course, there might come the day when she is called to serve Plaguemomma, but I know she'll spread light and provide a lot of entertainment for as long as you keep her.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now part of Regigigas's Venerable Lair of the Hewn City![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53504961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535050/53504961_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @Regigigas I am just agog at the artistic combinations of skins and apparel on you dragons. For example: Valor! It's like the silks were planned for that skin! Ftalo! No apparel needed; her genes go perfectly with that accent! Cynosure! This one is all in the genes! This is the best use of Peacock I've seen! Astyria! You've sold me on the absolute beauty of that accent! and Lyric! Another example of how the apparel seems to have been made special for that accent! Ok, ok! I have to stop, but I'll come back to visit lots! It's so nice to see that one of my babies has made it to a lair as established as yours. Sherbet looks great in her new colors, and looks quite smug as a Gaoler. I can hardly wait for her to grow up! I see that you are an exalting lair, and one day she might be called to serve Glittermom, but I hope she will brighten your lair and bring you joy for as long as you keep her. [right]@bantymom[/right]
She is now part of Regigigas's Venerable Lair of the Hewn City!

53504961_350.png

@Regigigas
I am just agog at the artistic combinations of skins and apparel on you dragons. For example: Valor! It's like the silks were planned for that skin! Ftalo! No apparel needed; her genes go perfectly with that accent! Cynosure! This one is all in the genes! This is the best use of Peacock I've seen! Astyria! You've sold me on the absolute beauty of that accent! and Lyric! Another example of how the apparel seems to have been made special for that accent!

Ok, ok! I have to stop, but I'll come back to visit lots!

It's so nice to see that one of my babies has made it to a lair as established as yours. Sherbet looks great in her new colors, and looks quite smug as a Gaoler. I can hardly wait for her to grow up!

I see that you are an exalting lair, and one day she might be called to serve Glittermom, but I hope she will brighten your lair and bring you joy for as long as you keep her.
Kleos
@Bantymom The last thing I expected to wake up to this morning was such a sweet message! Thank you so much! One of my favorite things is finding the perfect accent to match a dragon's colors and genes. My little quest to match them up with all my favorite skins often ends with me having an overcrowded lair. I have a feeling if I were a dragon myself, my hoard would be nothing but skins and accents. I am an exalting lair, but rest assured Sherbet is a permanent addition to my ranks. She's a special little lady already, and the fact she came from such a loving home before me makes it all the more special! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Bantymom

The last thing I expected to wake up to this morning was such a sweet message! Thank you so much! One of my favorite things is finding the perfect accent to match a dragon's colors and genes. My little quest to match them up with all my favorite skins often ends with me having an overcrowded lair. I have a feeling if I were a dragon myself, my hoard would be nothing but skins and accents.

I am an exalting lair, but rest assured Sherbet is a permanent addition to my ranks. She's a special little lady already, and the fact she came from such a loving home before me makes it all the more special!
tumblr_inline_n48f9p0MGT1r2z09y.gif
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of CoconutWhale's Venerable Lair of the Cloudscrape Crags![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53504973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535050/53504973_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @CoconutWhale My goodness, you sure marvelous at dressing and matching dragons to familiars. Haven, Taika, Swarthy, Peng, Baltoro, and Twitch are my favorite. I see you picked up one of my boys. Baby Guardians look so pathetic with those oversized wings. It looks like he isn't going to work out for you. I guess it wasn't in the cards. I hope he behaves himself and brings light to your lair until he he finds a new home or is called to serve The Icewarden [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a member of CoconutWhale's Venerable Lair of the Cloudscrape Crags!

53504973_350.png

@CoconutWhale
My goodness, you sure marvelous at dressing and matching dragons to familiars. Haven, Taika, Swarthy, Peng, Baltoro, and Twitch are my favorite.

I see you picked up one of my boys. Baby Guardians look so pathetic with those oversized wings. It looks like he isn't going to work out for you. I guess it wasn't in the cards.

I hope he behaves himself and brings light to your lair until he he finds a new home or is called to serve The Icewarden
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now part of gbot13's Ancient Lair of the Tempest Spire[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53222611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532227/53222611_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @gbot13 Such a lovely lair you have! Yet another person who has mastered the art of dressing dragons. Sawyl and Zyrephon are my favorites. I've always liked purple and green together. I see that you picked up my navy and white Imperial girl. I couldn't even begin to guess what plans you had in mind for her. But i see that you are an exalting lair and I know space is in short supply, so there might come the day when she is called to serve The Stormcatcher. However, I hope you will find some pleasure in her for as long as you keep her. Oh yes! and your festival is coming up, right? Wheeeeee! [right]@bantymom[/right]
She is now part of gbot13's Ancient Lair of the Tempest Spire

53222611_350.png

@gbot13
Such a lovely lair you have! Yet another person who has mastered the art of dressing dragons. Sawyl and Zyrephon are my favorites. I've always liked purple and green together.

I see that you picked up my navy and white Imperial girl. I couldn't even begin to guess what plans you had in mind for her. But i see that you are an exalting lair and I know space is in short supply, so there might come the day when she is called to serve The Stormcatcher. However, I hope you will find some pleasure in her for as long as you keep her.

Oh yes! and your festival is coming up, right? Wheeeeee!
Kleos
@bantymom How kind! I'm hoping to work this girl into a breeding pair for a fandragon with similar colors to one I sold a while ago before the hibernal den existed :) He'll look like this: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=3cc6740f52c81030cc42d84ad62a45768f04b2a1&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@bantymom How kind! I'm hoping to work this girl into a breeding pair for a fandragon with similar colors to one I sold a while ago before the hibernal den existed :)

He'll look like this:

dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=3cc6740f52c81030cc42d84ad62a45768f04b2a1&dummyext=prev.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13
How wonderful! She should make a good mate for him. If you are going to change her to a Nocturne, all you have to do is wait for NotN. Do you have the male yet? What colors is he exactly?
@gbot13
How wonderful! She should make a good mate for him. If you are going to change her to a Nocturne, all you have to do is wait for NotN. Do you have the male yet? What colors is he exactly?
Kleos
@bantymom He is cobalt! I haven't decided if I should change her into a noc or wait for the right boy to come along, because they're the same rarity and that color scheme looks great on imps too :O
@bantymom He is cobalt! I haven't decided if I should change her into a noc or wait for the right boy to come along, because they're the same rarity and that color scheme looks great on imps too :O
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@bantymom hey its me again! can i get Seine for 13k treasure?
@bantymom hey its me again! can i get Seine for 13k treasure?
SHOPPEE.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 126 127