Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
@Asperitas
Absolutely.
@Asperitas
Absolutely.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
I bought Icarus! ????
I bought Icarus! ????
[quote name="certified1620" date="2018-11-10 12:19:57" ] I bought Icarus! [/quote] Thanks! Hope he brightens your lair for a long time. Welcome to Flight Rising! Let me know if you have any questions.
certified1620 wrote on 2018-11-10 12:19:57:
I bought Icarus!

Thanks! Hope he brightens your lair for a long time. Welcome to Flight Rising! Let me know if you have any questions.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Bought a pretty one. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=4f35c1972a2f08c97e7650fd90ab1b4da4f1896f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Bought a pretty one.

dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=4f35c1972a2f08c97e7650fd90ab1b4da4f1896f&dummyext=prev.png
@Rhonu

Great! Glad you like her!

@Rhonu

Great! Glad you like her!

Kleos
Thank you for the mirror, Runebound! He's an amazing addition to my lair! ♥ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46744677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467447/46744677_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you for the mirror, Runebound! He's an amazing addition to my lair! ♥

46744677_350.png
I bought Gold-Flecked Ice and Crystal Sky~
hey I'd like to buy Dark Side of The Sun for 14kt if that's ok

@bantymom
hey I'd like to buy Dark Side of The Sun for 14kt if that's ok

@bantymom
[quote name="mqrble" date="2018-11-13 03:56:21" ] I bought Gold-Flecked Ice and Crystal Sky~ [/quote] Yea! I hope they add sparkle to your lair for as long as you keep them. They might even be unrelated. @Echofeathers Sure! I'll set him up right away!
mqrble wrote on 2018-11-13 03:56:21:
Yea! I hope they add sparkle to your lair for as long as you keep them. They might even be unrelated.

@Echofeathers
Sure! I'll set him up right away!
Kleos
@bantymom sorry it took so long for me to respond I was busy
@bantymom sorry it took so long for me to respond I was busy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127