Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127
Banty's Babies
New Arrivals:
We All Live In A Yellow Submarine!

(Various Shades of Yellow Mirrors, Spirals, and Guardians)
Here are their Adult Scrys below
Naming
Hatchlings and Unleveled Adults are unnamed

That way you can give them names that suit your lair
(Names below are for reference only)
Pricing
Hatchlings are 10g and most Adults are 13g
(special Adults will be more)
Will take treasure if you prefer (1g/1000t), just ask here and ping me!

Banty's Babies
New Arrivals:
We All Live In A Yellow Submarine!

(Various Shades of Yellow Mirrors, Spirals, and Guardians)
Here are their Adult Scrys below
Naming
Hatchlings and Unleveled Adults are unnamed

That way you can give them names that suit your lair
(Names below are for reference only)
Pricing
Hatchlings are 10g and most Adults are 13g
(special Adults will be more)
Will take treasure if you prefer (1g/1000t), just ask here and ping me!

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@bantymom are Daffodil and Jessamine/Daisy related? I'd like them for a breeding pair!
@bantymom are Daffodil and Jessamine/Daisy related? I'd like them for a breeding pair!
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a part of SunflowerSloth's Lesser Lair of the Tsunami Flats![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53504953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535050/53504953_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @SunflowerSloth Petal is one cool-looking dude! Is he as mellow as he looks? Princess is adorable. That outfit goes perfectly on her. She looks like a Victorian lady. And then I saw Honey. That face is just irresistible. I an hardly wait to see how you dress her. And oh my goodness! Roayl! What luck with those colors! It looks like you prefer Dragons where all their colors are close, so it looks like BananaMan should fit in nicely. I don't know what your plans are for hem, but because their colors are close, he'll give you nice looking babies with both Honey and Peach. (Lol, Peaches, Bananas, and Hones... sounds like a great dessert!) In any case, Mirrors are ferocious hunters and should keep your lair well stocked with food. However, I know that lair space is expensive and tastes change, and Mirrors can sometimes be difficult to get along with, but if he find himself in another lair, he'll be a fierce hunter there as well. Of course, I know he might also eventually be called to serve the Tidelord, wherever he is. If that were to transpire, he'll be fine. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a part of SunflowerSloth's Lesser Lair of the Tsunami Flats!

53504953_350.png

@SunflowerSloth
Petal is one cool-looking dude! Is he as mellow as he looks? Princess is adorable. That outfit goes perfectly on her. She looks like a Victorian lady. And then I saw Honey. That face is just irresistible. I an hardly wait to see how you dress her. And oh my goodness! Roayl! What luck with those colors!

It looks like you prefer Dragons where all their colors are close, so it looks like BananaMan should fit in nicely. I don't know what your plans are for hem, but because their colors are close, he'll give you nice looking babies with both Honey and Peach. (Lol, Peaches, Bananas, and Hones... sounds like a great dessert!) In any case, Mirrors are ferocious hunters and should keep your lair well stocked with food.

However, I know that lair space is expensive and tastes change, and Mirrors can sometimes be difficult to get along with, but if he find himself in another lair, he'll be a fierce hunter there as well. Of course, I know he might also eventually be called to serve the Tidelord, wherever he is. If that were to transpire, he'll be fine.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Watermel0nBob

Unfortunately Daffodil was bought early this morning and is now living in SunflowerSloth's Lesser Lair of the Tsunami Flats as BananaMan. (Hence the announcement you can see right under your post.)

You didn't miss him because I was busy writing that. He had been sold before I got up this morning.

However, he is, indeed related to the two girls you had asked about, so they wouldn't have been able to breed. It's a shame too. My lair is a mess. I'm afraid most of my yellow-toned dragons are related in some way. What began as my first project has become a mess for that very reason. I know more now, but it's going to take me some time to be able to start it up again.

Thank you for asking about them. I am still waiting for a reply on the two girls you are interested in, but would you like me to let you know if they become available?

@Watermel0nBob

Unfortunately Daffodil was bought early this morning and is now living in SunflowerSloth's Lesser Lair of the Tsunami Flats as BananaMan. (Hence the announcement you can see right under your post.)

You didn't miss him because I was busy writing that. He had been sold before I got up this morning.

However, he is, indeed related to the two girls you had asked about, so they wouldn't have been able to breed. It's a shame too. My lair is a mess. I'm afraid most of my yellow-toned dragons are related in some way. What began as my first project has become a mess for that very reason. I know more now, but it's going to take me some time to be able to start it up again.

Thank you for asking about them. I am still waiting for a reply on the two girls you are interested in, but would you like me to let you know if they become available?

Kleos
@bantymom yeah I'd prefer the XXX banana with underbelly so I don't have to gene as much!
@bantymom yeah I'd prefer the XXX banana with underbelly so I don't have to gene as much!
@Watermel0nBob

Than I'll check on the person who has them on hold and if I don't get a response soon, I'll let you know. In either case, the are on hold for you even after I hear from them. Will that wok for you? Daffodil was xyx (hex). Were you looking for a mirror? Guardian ok? (are you changing the breed anyway?)
@Watermel0nBob

Than I'll check on the person who has them on hold and if I don't get a response soon, I'll let you know. In either case, the are on hold for you even after I hear from them. Will that wok for you? Daffodil was xyx (hex). Were you looking for a mirror? Guardian ok? (are you changing the breed anyway?)
Kleos
@bantymom I'm actually keeping the breeds as I need plentiful pairs! Idc if it's another mirror or Gaurdian, the more genes on it with XXX the better. I plan on only taking one of the girls since I'm looking for pairs right now! If they're not available I'd like a boy and girl unrelated, and if all are related I'll just take one of either gender :)
@bantymom I'm actually keeping the breeds as I need plentiful pairs! Idc if it's another mirror or Gaurdian, the more genes on it with XXX the better. I plan on only taking one of the girls since I'm looking for pairs right now! If they're not available I'd like a boy and girl unrelated, and if all are related I'll just take one of either gender :)
@Bantymom thank you so much for checking out my lair! Petal is the leader of my clan, and yes, he's just as chillax as he appears to be. Princess is flattered you liked her outfit! My current plan for BananaMan (I love giving some of them silly names) is to change his breed perhaps? He'd made a beautiful Gaoler once he's got some genes in him, but for now the plans are uncertain. I may end up leaving him as a mirror! (Seeing as I have no others) but whatever the case, he's an excellent little fella and he fits in very nicely with the rest of the bunch :)
@Bantymom thank you so much for checking out my lair! Petal is the leader of my clan, and yes, he's just as chillax as he appears to be. Princess is flattered you liked her outfit! My current plan for BananaMan (I love giving some of them silly names) is to change his breed perhaps? He'd made a beautiful Gaoler once he's got some genes in him, but for now the plans are uncertain. I may end up leaving him as a mirror! (Seeing as I have no others) but whatever the case, he's an excellent little fella and he fits in very nicely with the rest of the bunch :)
@Watermel0nBob

Thanks for mentioning the Banana Underbelly! The person I'm holding them for wants XXX Basic, so Daisy is now available. I'm holding her for you. I'll send her over by CR. If you have changed your mind, just cancel it and post here so I know.
@Watermel0nBob

Thanks for mentioning the Banana Underbelly! The person I'm holding them for wants XXX Basic, so Daisy is now available. I'm holding her for you. I'll send her over by CR. If you have changed your mind, just cancel it and post here so I know.
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of Watermel0nBob's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53504966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535050/53504966_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] @Watermel0nBob At first I couldn't find all the Pearlcatchers you spoke of on your profile, and then I found them cooling down in your Den. There I saw them in all their (mostly) XXX glory. Ruby Metallic really looks like armor! Is that the same for all Metallic colors on female Pearlcatchers? hehehe, Ruth looks a little bit like a Flower Child. I can imagine her standing around in the Haight-Ashbury in the 60s. But Astra is my favorite. She positively glows. Anyway, I'm glad so ticked to see my little Triple Banana girl head on over to your lair! I hope you are able to find a triple banana mate for her, either as a Guardian, or a Gaoler, or perhaps one of those lovely Pearcatchers? I'll be excited to see how she does over there and what her "makeover" will look like. Whatever she becomes, I hope she brings sunshine and light to your lair. However, I know that sometimes what you pick up for a project doesn't help as expected, and if that means she is eventually elevated to serve Glittermom, she will take joy in spreading more light among all the exalted ones. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of Watermel0nBob's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade!

53504966_350.png

@Watermel0nBob
At first I couldn't find all the Pearlcatchers you spoke of on your profile, and then I found them cooling down in your Den. There I saw them in all their (mostly) XXX glory. Ruby Metallic really looks like armor! Is that the same for all Metallic colors on female Pearlcatchers? hehehe, Ruth looks a little bit like a Flower Child. I can imagine her standing around in the Haight-Ashbury in the 60s. But Astra is my favorite. She positively glows.

Anyway, I'm glad so ticked to see my little Triple Banana girl head on over to your lair! I hope you are able to find a triple banana mate for her, either as a Guardian, or a Gaoler, or perhaps one of those lovely Pearcatchers? I'll be excited to see how she does over there and what her "makeover" will look like.

Whatever she becomes, I hope she brings sunshine and light to your lair.

However, I know that sometimes what you pick up for a project doesn't help as expected, and if that means she is eventually elevated to serve Glittermom, she will take joy in spreading more light among all the exalted ones.
Kleos
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127