Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127
Lol the mage thi g isnt goi g to work because of the accent i found. Lol

Ill think of something, he might end up as a ladies man. :P
Lol the mage thi g isnt goi g to work because of the accent i found. Lol

Ill think of something, he might end up as a ladies man. :P
Banty's Babies
New Arrivals:
Baby Bogsneaks! (plus an Imperial and a Nocturne)

Here are their Adult Scrys and Gaoler Scrys below
Naming
Hatchlings and Unleveled Adults are unnamed

That way you can give them names that suit your lair
(Names below are for reference only)
Pricing
Hatchlings are 10g and most Adults are 13g
(special Adults will be more)
Will take treasure if you prefer (1g/1000t), just ask here and ping me!

Banty's Babies
New Arrivals:
Baby Bogsneaks! (plus an Imperial and a Nocturne)

Here are their Adult Scrys and Gaoler Scrys below
Naming
Hatchlings and Unleveled Adults are unnamed

That way you can give them names that suit your lair
(Names below are for reference only)
Pricing
Hatchlings are 10g and most Adults are 13g
(special Adults will be more)
Will take treasure if you prefer (1g/1000t), just ask here and ping me!

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of tinypumpkaboo's lovely Lair of the Shattered Plain![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533677/53367659_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @tinypumpkaboo Such a lovely lair you have (I confess to taking a little walk through it). I"m particularly fond of your Spirals, as well as Amethi and Latte. I now MUST have one like Latte! I'm not sure what you have planned for my little glacier Bogsneak. There is not obvious mate for her, though I scryed some interesting offspring with Amethi. However, if one day she finds herself going to another lair or finds herself called to Dragonhome to serve Earthshaker, she will strive to excel in every way. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of tinypumpkaboo's lovely Lair of the Shattered Plain!

53367659_350.png

@tinypumpkaboo
Such a lovely lair you have (I confess to taking a little walk through it). I"m particularly fond of your Spirals, as well as Amethi and Latte. I now MUST have one like Latte!

I'm not sure what you have planned for my little glacier Bogsneak. There is not obvious mate for her, though I scryed some interesting offspring with Amethi. However, if one day she finds herself going to another lair or finds herself called to Dragonhome to serve Earthshaker, she will strive to excel in every way.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of Tirion's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53367682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533677/53367682_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @Tirion Your lair is so organized! You must have the most amazing focus and self-control. You aren't even hiding things in your den. Tirion is a great leader! Every dragon has a purpose and every dragon knows their place. As you can see from my lair, I completely lack both focus and self-control. Mine is a mess, just like my INTP brain. And then there's your lore! I just lost myself for over an hour. I don't know how you do it all. Well, little Soridormi is lucky to have found a home and a purpose with you. She's going to look stunning when she's done, and will be much cuter. It's amazing how the ivory peacock goes so well with the banana... is that trail? And she already has a mate! I'm so excited. I can hardly wait to read their bios once you can find the time to write them. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of Tirion's Mighty Lair of the Mirrorlight Promenade!

53367682_350.png

@Tirion
Your lair is so organized! You must have the most amazing focus and self-control. You aren't even hiding things in your den. Tirion is a great leader! Every dragon has a purpose and every dragon knows their place. As you can see from my lair, I completely lack both focus and self-control. Mine is a mess, just like my INTP brain.

And then there's your lore! I just lost myself for over an hour. I don't know how you do it all.

Well, little Soridormi is lucky to have found a home and a purpose with you. She's going to look stunning when she's done, and will be much cuter. It's amazing how the ivory peacock goes so well with the banana... is that trail? And she already has a mate! I'm so excited. I can hardly wait to read their bios once you can find the time to write them.
Kleos
@bantymom Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! My lair is still a huge WIP (mainly because halfway through working I decided to make them longer and more detailed like Tirion's bio) but I try to work a little bit on it every day when I find that I have some free time! It's definitely reassuring to hear that you like the lore I've wrote already! ^^

Also, it is trail! Pinstripe and Trail in banana make such a wonderful coloration to me and when I looked on the auction house for those specific colors, I was lucky enough to find her and a male to go with her at the exact same time! It made me so happy, so thank you very much for selling her~
Knowing me, I might end up writing her bio before I've finished her genes because I just can't help it!
@bantymom Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! My lair is still a huge WIP (mainly because halfway through working I decided to make them longer and more detailed like Tirion's bio) but I try to work a little bit on it every day when I find that I have some free time! It's definitely reassuring to hear that you like the lore I've wrote already! ^^

Also, it is trail! Pinstripe and Trail in banana make such a wonderful coloration to me and when I looked on the auction house for those specific colors, I was lucky enough to find her and a male to go with her at the exact same time! It made me so happy, so thank you very much for selling her~
Knowing me, I might end up writing her bio before I've finished her genes because I just can't help it!
KmiIlH6.pngG4m4j0c.jpgu3Sr1mC.jpg
@bantymom Thank you so much! :) I'll admit I don't have any plans for the little girl, I just thought she was adorable!
@bantymom Thank you so much! :) I'll admit I don't have any plans for the little girl, I just thought she was adorable!
@bantymom

i know i've bought a bogsneak from you a few weeks ago but your bogsneaks are so stunning.

would it be possible to add me to a pinglist when you have more bogsneaks available?
@bantymom

i know i've bought a bogsneak from you a few weeks ago but your bogsneaks are so stunning.

would it be possible to add me to a pinglist when you have more bogsneaks available?
@yall

Yes, I see that Samir was one of mine! He looks quite happy. Is there a particular color of Bogsneak you are looking for? Those at the top of the page are the ones I breed most of the time.

I've added a note to my front page to remind me that you want to be notified when I breed more.

@yall

Yes, I see that Samir was one of mine! He looks quite happy. Is there a particular color of Bogsneak you are looking for? Those at the top of the page are the ones I breed most of the time.

I've added a note to my front page to remind me that you want to be notified when I breed more.

Kleos
@bantymom

i have a character idea for samir and i'm slowly working on it so he'll be getting some sweet, sweet lore eventually!

there's no specific colour i'm looking for, i'd like to be pinged for all your bogs if that's alright with you! (bogsneaks are one of my favourite breeds so i just need as many as i can get tbh :'D )
@bantymom

i have a character idea for samir and i'm slowly working on it so he'll be getting some sweet, sweet lore eventually!

there's no specific colour i'm looking for, i'd like to be pinged for all your bogs if that's alright with you! (bogsneaks are one of my favourite breeds so i just need as many as i can get tbh :'D )
@yall

LOL! I just checked my sales and see that you had picked up 2 more from this crop of babies! How lucky they are! Of course, I will let you know the next time I breed more Bogsneak.
@yall

LOL! I just checked my sales and see that you had picked up 2 more from this crop of babies! How lucky they are! Of course, I will let you know the next time I breed more Bogsneak.
Kleos
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127