Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 126 127
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of lntoxicated's Lesser Lair of the Zephyr Steppes![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49531891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495319/49531891_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @lntoxicated How sweet of you to pick up Koi. You have so many cool dragons and they are all different! I'm not sure what your plans are for him. I couldn't find a partner you might be planning to breed him to and I know that lair space isn't infinite, so if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or he is called to serve the Windsinger, he will be as honored to do so as he is to be in your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He now part of lntoxicated's Lesser Lair of the Zephyr Steppes!

49531891_350.png

@lntoxicated
How sweet of you to pick up Koi. You have so many cool dragons and they are all different! I'm not sure what your plans are for him. I couldn't find a partner you might be planning to breed him to and I know that lair space isn't infinite, so if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or he is called to serve the Windsinger, he will be as honored to do so as he is to be in your lair.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]This girl has found a new life as an Ancient! She now part of Novaryn's Venerable Lair of the Twisting Crescendo[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52432869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524329/52432869_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Novaryn I see that you are an exalting lair, and had I seen that my little Nayru had been chosen to join your lair yesterday, I would have thought that exultation would have been her future fate. I assure you, she would have brought honor to your lair and served the Windsinger with pride! However, I see that she has had the most awesome luck to become the Ancient Gaoler, Iliako. Further, it looks like she already has a mate as well and perhaps you are planning to breed her. I love how her color turned out. She looks like a big fluffy Orpington or Cochin chicken! I can hardly wait to see the babies, and perhaps one day I will be able to afford to buy one of them.
This girl has found a new life as an Ancient!
She now part of Novaryn's Venerable Lair of the Twisting Crescendo

52432869_350.png

@Novaryn
I see that you are an exalting lair, and had I seen that my little Nayru had been chosen to join your lair yesterday, I would have thought that exultation would have been her future fate. I assure you, she would have brought honor to your lair and served the Windsinger with pride!

However, I see that she has had the most awesome luck to become the Ancient Gaoler, Iliako. Further, it looks like she already has a mate as well and perhaps you are planning to breed her. I love how her color turned out. She looks like a big fluffy Orpington or Cochin chicken! I can hardly wait to see the babies, and perhaps one day I will be able to afford to buy one of them.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has found a a new life as an Ancient! He now part of Atramentum's Venerable Lair of the Cloudscrape Crag![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50435448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504355/50435448_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Atramentum I see that London has been lucky enough to find a place in your absolutely gorgeous lair. You have such a way with apparel. I, on the other hand, am hopeless and my dragons are destined to live their lives clothed as they were born. I can't wait to see what genes you decide to apply, and it looks like he already has a mate. At first I didn't know how they would work together, but when I did the scry, I saw that they will produce some pretty pastel babies. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a a new life as an Ancient!
He now part of Atramentum's Venerable Lair of the Cloudscrape Crag!

50435448_350.png

@Atramentum
I see that London has been lucky enough to find a place in your absolutely gorgeous lair. You have such a way with apparel. I, on the other hand, am hopeless and my dragons are destined to live their lives clothed as they were born.

I can't wait to see what genes you decide to apply, and it looks like he already has a mate. At first I didn't know how they would work together, but when I did the scry, I saw that they will produce some pretty pastel babies.
Kleos
@Bantymom omg yes!! Thank you for the kind words.
It was a hard choice between him and his brother but the color range on the kids was perfect omg!
I'm literally so happy that u like my pairing lmao I'm so excited too!
@Bantymom omg yes!! Thank you for the kind words.
It was a hard choice between him and his brother but the color range on the kids was perfect omg!
I'm literally so happy that u like my pairing lmao I'm so excited too!
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of MythicalViper's Ancient Lair of the The Observatory![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51338239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513383/51338239_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @MythicalViper I see you've grabbed DesertOpals. Your lair is amazing and I'm so happy he is currently a part of it. The way you dress your dragons just seems effortless, though I'm sure it isn't. That kind of beauty must take hours. I can't do it at all! Universa is my favorite. The dark purple skin and the gold and purple apparel is gorgeous. I don't know what your plans are for DesertOpals. He would make a passing good Gaoler, but I see he is in the Rattlesnakes tab, so it might be that he will help you in a breeding project. I expect his role there will be temporary and so one day he might find himself in another home or called to serve Plaguemomma. In either case, he will take on whatever awaits him with pride and bring honor to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He now part of MythicalViper's Ancient Lair of the The Observatory!

51338239_350.png

@MythicalViper
I see you've grabbed DesertOpals. Your lair is amazing and I'm so happy he is currently a part of it. The way you dress your dragons just seems effortless, though I'm sure it isn't. That kind of beauty must take hours. I can't do it at all! Universa is my favorite. The dark purple skin and the gold and purple apparel is gorgeous.

I don't know what your plans are for DesertOpals. He would make a passing good Gaoler, but I see he is in the Rattlesnakes tab, so it might be that he will help you in a breeding project. I expect his role there will be temporary and so one day he might find himself in another home or called to serve Plaguemomma. In either case, he will take on whatever awaits him with pride and bring honor to your lair.
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of Hnai's Ancient Lair of the Cloudsong![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51338237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513383/51338237_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Hnai Alani looks so happy in her beautiful autumn apparel. Apparel, lore, a home, someone who loves her, and a non-exlating lair! Alani couldn't be in a better place! I read her wonderful story. She is much more interesting than I ever suspected, and quite a sweet girl. I can just see her gathering flowers for Honeycomb. Honeycomb is so sweet and beautiful, it's no wonder that Alani loves her. Their house must be beautiful. Alani must be one of the lucky souls that lives on the edge the clan, and with luck Teardrop will not be able to imprison with her evil heart. I wonder if living in harmony with nature will waken a kind of earthpower in her (reference to "Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever"). Your lair is amazing! Cat, of course, made me laugh. Teardrop looks amazing; a truly fearsome creature surrounded by the wailing hands and enchanted drops of blood of her past victims. Alani will not survive if Teardrop decides that Alani has transgressed in some way. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of Hnai's Ancient Lair of the Cloudsong!

51338237_350.png

@Hnai
Alani looks so happy in her beautiful autumn apparel. Apparel, lore, a home, someone who loves her, and a non-exlating lair! Alani couldn't be in a better place!

I read her wonderful story. She is much more interesting than I ever suspected, and quite a sweet girl. I can just see her gathering flowers for Honeycomb. Honeycomb is so sweet and beautiful, it's no wonder that Alani loves her. Their house must be beautiful. Alani must be one of the lucky souls that lives on the edge the clan, and with luck Teardrop will not be able to imprison with her evil heart. I wonder if living in harmony with nature will waken a kind of earthpower in her (reference to "Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever").

Your lair is amazing! Cat, of course, made me laugh. Teardrop looks amazing; a truly fearsome creature surrounded by the wailing hands and enchanted drops of blood of her past victims. Alani will not survive if Teardrop decides that Alani has transgressed in some way.

Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of FireKetzel's Lair of the Highland Scrub![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52113022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521131/52113022_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @FireKetzel So nice to see Aurora in your very colorful lair. You have so many different kinds and colors. Aurora isn't as flashy as they are, but I hope she will still bring her brightness to you. I don't know what you have planned for her. Maybe you plan to breed her. Maybe you just like her jeweled wings. But I know that lair space is limited and that one day she might found another home or she might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve Stormcatcher. Whatever her fate, she will rise to it with pride and bring honor to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
She is now a member of FireKetzel's Lair of the Highland Scrub!

52113022_350.png

@FireKetzel
So nice to see Aurora in your very colorful lair. You have so many different kinds and colors. Aurora isn't as flashy as they are, but I hope she will still bring her brightness to you.

I don't know what you have planned for her. Maybe you plan to breed her. Maybe you just like her jeweled wings. But I know that lair space is limited and that one day she might found another home or she might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve Stormcatcher. Whatever her fate, she will rise to it with pride and bring honor to your lair.

Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a new life as an Ancient! She now belongs to GodofUnderworld's Lair of the Driftwood Drag[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52112998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521130/52112998_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @GodofUnderworld Welcome to Flight Rising! You are doing so much better than I did when I joined. I love your lair. It is so organized. Black Gold and Barcode are my favorites. I also greatly admire your restraint. I have too many projects. On top of that, I love everything in the AH! Aega looks like she fits right in. I usually have no idea what my buyers are planning to do with the babies they pick up, but it looks to me like Aega has a mate and will be making babies for you. If it happens in the future that your lair needs space and she must go to another lair, or if she is called to help search for the Tidelord in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, she will do so with pride and honor. Until such time, I hope she serves you well! [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a new life as an Ancient!
She now belongs to GodofUnderworld's Lair of the Driftwood Drag

52112998_350.png

@GodofUnderworld
Welcome to Flight Rising! You are doing so much better than I did when I joined. I love your lair. It is so organized. Black Gold and Barcode are my favorites. I also greatly admire your restraint. I have too many projects. On top of that, I love everything in the AH!

Aega looks like she fits right in. I usually have no idea what my buyers are planning to do with the babies they pick up, but it looks to me like Aega has a mate and will be making babies for you. If it happens in the future that your lair needs space and she must go to another lair, or if she is called to help search for the Tidelord in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, she will do so with pride and honor. Until such time, I hope she serves you well!
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of KristalNoodles's Venerable Lair of the Twisting Crescendo![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51338260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513383/51338260_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @KristalNoodles Your Gaolers are just too cute for words (though the female looks quite serious, I wouldn't want to mess with her!) I see that another of my Imps has found her way to your lair. You are so good with apparel, I can't wait to see how she looks later. You'll have to tell me what your plans are for her so I can watch and see what develops! [right]@bantymom[/right]
She is now a member of KristalNoodles's Venerable Lair of the Twisting Crescendo!

51338260_350.png

@KristalNoodles
Your Gaolers are just too cute for words (though the female looks quite serious, I wouldn't want to mess with her!)

I see that another of my Imps has found her way to your lair. You are so good with apparel, I can't wait to see how she looks later. You'll have to tell me what your plans are for her so I can watch and see what develops!

Kleos
@Bantymom
Thank you so much for your kind words,i appreciate it a lot!
Aega name means in the Greek language : Moon Goddess
I have big plans for this gorgeous girl and her mate :)
@Bantymom
Thank you so much for your kind words,i appreciate it a lot!
Aega name means in the Greek language : Moon Goddess
I have big plans for this gorgeous girl and her mate :)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 126 127