Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 126 127
@bantymom I can promise you that he won't be leaving anytime soon. He was originally a derg a friend found for me because of the day he was born (We share a birthday!) I have some pretty big plans for him.While it's still a major work in progress, that d&d tag that you saw Leonidas and Victoria in are both a home to dragons that were inspired by characters or inspired characters of their own. Once I find a fitting name, he will have a home among them, no doubt!
@bantymom I can promise you that he won't be leaving anytime soon. He was originally a derg a friend found for me because of the day he was born (We share a birthday!) I have some pretty big plans for him.While it's still a major work in progress, that d&d tag that you saw Leonidas and Victoria in are both a home to dragons that were inspired by characters or inspired characters of their own. Once I find a fitting name, he will have a home among them, no doubt!
@bantymom sorry, did not know you answered me as I didn't get a ping.

The vista is just one of the freebies from the coli...rainsong jungle, but it really is pretty isn't it?

I have that same male tundra accent! I love it too, but, like you, can't seem to find the right guy to wear it yet. I am hopelessly addicted to accents and skins and have hundreds of them, (literally hundreds!!), that I may never use but I had to buy them anyhow. No wonder i am always broke...thats where all the money goes!
@bantymom sorry, did not know you answered me as I didn't get a ping.

The vista is just one of the freebies from the coli...rainsong jungle, but it really is pretty isn't it?

I have that same male tundra accent! I love it too, but, like you, can't seem to find the right guy to wear it yet. I am hopelessly addicted to accents and skins and have hundreds of them, (literally hundreds!!), that I may never use but I had to buy them anyhow. No wonder i am always broke...thats where all the money goes!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats
Strange that you didn't get the ping. I thought that if I quoted you, you would get an alert that you had been quoted. Very odd! Maybe I did that wrong.

Thanks for the info about the vista. I really is very pretty! I was farming Rainsong Jungle for the Festival like just about everyone else, so I should go see if I got one!

I am also crazy about accents, but there are just too many that I like, so I'm frozen to the point of inaction because I can't decide! (I could just buy whatever I wanted if I weren't trying to get all the sprites....)
@OwnedByCats
Strange that you didn't get the ping. I thought that if I quoted you, you would get an alert that you had been quoted. Very odd! Maybe I did that wrong.

Thanks for the info about the vista. I really is very pretty! I was farming Rainsong Jungle for the Festival like just about everyone else, so I should go see if I got one!

I am also crazy about accents, but there are just too many that I like, so I'm frozen to the point of inaction because I can't decide! (I could just buy whatever I wanted if I weren't trying to get all the sprites....)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom Actually, no, when you quote someone it doesn't ping them. So now you know. There are still lots of little things like that around here that I am just finding out for the first time.

Getting all the sprites? That is a big project! I have a complete set but only because I got really lucky a long time ago...some player was quitting and they gave me their complete set for free...and I didn't even know them. I literally sat and cried for an hour I swear.

I will never ever be able to afford every single accent I want. lolol Not only are there the new ones being made but so many old ones that are hard to find and if you do they are sooo expensive!
@Bantymom Actually, no, when you quote someone it doesn't ping them. So now you know. There are still lots of little things like that around here that I am just finding out for the first time.

Getting all the sprites? That is a big project! I have a complete set but only because I got really lucky a long time ago...some player was quitting and they gave me their complete set for free...and I didn't even know them. I literally sat and cried for an hour I swear.

I will never ever be able to afford every single accent I want. lolol Not only are there the new ones being made but so many old ones that are hard to find and if you do they are sooo expensive!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
[center][b]This boy has also found a home! Sunshine has joined his cousin Storm as part of ShinyLeek's Venerable Lair of the The Twisting Crescendo![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52276775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522768/52276775_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @ShinyLeek I'm so glad you found another dragon you like! He'll also make pretty babies with Sapphire, Funnel, and, well, probably any of them! He might be young yet, but he is very excited to be going to your lair! I hope he brings you sunshine and joy. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has also found a home!
Sunshine has joined his cousin Storm as part of ShinyLeek's Venerable Lair of the The Twisting Crescendo!

52276775_350.png

@ShinyLeek
I'm so glad you found another dragon you like! He'll also make pretty babies with Sapphire, Funnel, and, well, probably any of them! He might be young yet, but he is very excited to be going to your lair! I hope he brings you sunshine and joy.

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of Serkonan's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52276793] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522768/52276793_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Serkonan Thanks for taking my little Koi Boy. Soloin is very honored to be part of such a well-established lair. You have such a diverse group of unique and brilliant dragons, and there's lore! (I can't do lore, I have no imagination) I'm not sure what your plans are for him, but it looks like you might be breeding him to that pretty little Fae he's currently next to. I had never thought of doing the Koi as Fae, but I scryed her and they're so flashy! They should give you a lovely group of babies in various shades of orange opal. However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or he is called to serve Plaguemomma, he will be just as proud to bring light and mirth to others there as well. He's just happy, sunny boy wherever he is.
This boy has found a home!
He now part of Serkonan's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard!

52276793_350.png

@Serkonan
Thanks for taking my little Koi Boy. Soloin is very honored to be part of such a well-established lair. You have such a diverse group of unique and brilliant dragons, and there's lore! (I can't do lore, I have no imagination)

I'm not sure what your plans are for him, but it looks like you might be breeding him to that pretty little Fae he's currently next to. I had never thought of doing the Koi as Fae, but I scryed her and they're so flashy! They should give you a lovely group of babies in various shades of orange opal.

However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or he is called to serve Plaguemomma, he will be just as proud to bring light and mirth to others there as well. He's just happy, sunny boy wherever he is.
Kleos
[center][b]This Girl has found a Home![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49682248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496823/49682248_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @GneissSnappers I love your username. It made me smile because you certainly do have gneiss shapers! I'm so glad that Ebeko has found a home in your ancient and happy lair! My goodness, you've been busy in the last three months! All those young Snappers must make your ancient progens feel young again. (Love Krakatau's and Salak's names and those wonderful skins. So glad you put the link in Sales's bio or I wouldn't have had a clue. Kept trying to figure out why he had a Vulcan name, lol! Though I guess in this case perhaps "Vulcan" IS the perfect type of name to give him!) Anyway, now I know where Ebeko's name came from too. :D I have much respect for your ability to stick to a theme. I tried. It isn't going to happen. I don't know for sure what your plans are for Ebeko, but it looks like she has a breeding partner and I suspect she will soon be a Snapper. I did a scry, and wow! that black and orange Koi pattern is so dramatic on Snappers! And she loves her familiar (couldn't be more perfect) and is having a blast playing around in her new apparel. However, I know that lairs do not have unlimited space so if she finds her way to another lair or is called to Dragonhome serve Earthshaker, she will be proud to do her best to serve in either case. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This Girl has found a Home!

49682248_350.png

@GneissSnappers
I love your username. It made me smile because you certainly do have gneiss shapers! I'm so glad that Ebeko has found a home in your ancient and happy lair! My goodness, you've been busy in the last three months! All those young Snappers must make your ancient progens feel young again. (Love Krakatau's and Salak's names and those wonderful skins. So glad you put the link in Sales's bio or I wouldn't have had a clue. Kept trying to figure out why he had a Vulcan name, lol! Though I guess in this case perhaps "Vulcan" IS the perfect type of name to give him!)

Anyway, now I know where Ebeko's name came from too. :D I have much respect for your ability to stick to a theme. I tried. It isn't going to happen.

I don't know for sure what your plans are for Ebeko, but it looks like she has a breeding partner and I suspect she will soon be a Snapper. I did a scry, and wow! that black and orange Koi pattern is so dramatic on Snappers! And she loves her familiar (couldn't be more perfect) and is having a blast playing around in her new apparel.

However, I know that lairs do not have unlimited space so if she finds her way to another lair or is called to Dragonhome serve Earthshaker, she will be proud to do her best to serve in either case.
Kleos
@bantymom

She will indeed become a snapper! She and her breeding partner are going to be the type pair for my Koisnaps project. She has a long and lovely life ahead in our lair, never fear!
@bantymom

She will indeed become a snapper! She and her breeding partner are going to be the type pair for my Koisnaps project. She has a long and lovely life ahead in our lair, never fear!
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She now part of FKcoffee's Ancient Lair of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49531889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495319/49531889_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @FKcoffee What a nice surprise to see another of my Koi girls become part such another well-established lair. She is quite excited herself! Your lair has so many beautiful dragons and they are all so well dressed! (I'm hopeless when it comes to apparel. I have no imagination.) I could stare at them all day, but Belenus, Avisa, and Belisama are my favorite. I've never been a fan of Toxin, but it looks so good on Belisama! Anyway, my girl is on your hatchery page, so it looks like you might be planning to breed her to that cute Obsidian/Carrot Opal next to her. They should give you lovely babies! However, I know that lair space is precious. If it turns out that she is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or she is called to serve Glittermom, she will bring light to others there as well. Edit: Whoa! Looks at her new duds! She looks amazing. And I love that skin!
This girl has found a home!
She now part of FKcoffee's Ancient Lair of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye

49531889_350.png

@FKcoffee
What a nice surprise to see another of my Koi girls become part such another well-established lair. She is quite excited herself! Your lair has so many beautiful dragons and they are all so well dressed! (I'm hopeless when it comes to apparel. I have no imagination.) I could stare at them all day, but Belenus, Avisa, and Belisama are my favorite. I've never been a fan of Toxin, but it looks so good on Belisama!

Anyway, my girl is on your hatchery page, so it looks like you might be planning to breed her to that cute Obsidian/Carrot Opal next to her. They should give you lovely babies!

However, I know that lair space is precious. If it turns out that she is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or she is called to serve Glittermom, she will bring light to others there as well.

Edit: Whoa! Looks at her new duds! She looks amazing. And I love that skin!
Kleos
@Bantymom

Poison and toxin are hard to work with, but I've always felt like Goldenrod is one of the most appealing and easy colors for those genes. It just has a nice molten gold look to it. And thank you for the compliments about my outfits, apparel is by far my favorite part of the site.

And yes, I'm planning on having her in my hatchery! I notice you don't have an affiliates section, but I could advertise your imperials in my thread anyway if you'd like?
@Bantymom

Poison and toxin are hard to work with, but I've always felt like Goldenrod is one of the most appealing and easy colors for those genes. It just has a nice molten gold look to it. And thank you for the compliments about my outfits, apparel is by far my favorite part of the site.

And yes, I'm planning on having her in my hatchery! I notice you don't have an affiliates section, but I could advertise your imperials in my thread anyway if you'd like?
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 126 127