Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 126 127
No problem ^^
No problem ^^
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
bought Wildfire! thank you for them [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
bought Wildfire! thank you for them
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now belongs to ChatoyantLocket's Lair of the The Wandering Contagion![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51510686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515107/51510686_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @ChatoyantLocket Welcome to Flight Rising! I think you are doing great for being here only just over a month. Love how you dressed Blackberry. I can't dress my dragons at all. Be sure you max out the Fairgrounds every day and you will soon have a nice hoard of treasure. I'm glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. I just couldn't exalt those jewels. Ans Solis looks so fierce with those glowing eyes! (Spirals just really lend themselves to eyes, don't they?) Is it some form of powerful magic? I don't know your plans for him, but I did a scry with him and Keahi and it looks like they might produce a nice variety of fiery babies. Check it out! However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or he is called to serve Plague Mamma in The Scarred Wasteland, he will be just as proud to bring light and power to others there as well.
This boy has found a home!
He now belongs to ChatoyantLocket's Lair of the The Wandering Contagion!

51510686_350.png

@ChatoyantLocket
Welcome to Flight Rising! I think you are doing great for being here only just over a month. Love how you dressed Blackberry. I can't dress my dragons at all. Be sure you max out the Fairgrounds every day and you will soon have a nice hoard of treasure.

I'm glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. I just couldn't exalt those jewels. Ans Solis looks so fierce with those glowing eyes! (Spirals just really lend themselves to eyes, don't they?) Is it some form of powerful magic?

I don't know your plans for him, but I did a scry with him and Keahi and it looks like they might produce a nice variety of fiery babies. Check it out! However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or he is called to serve Plague Mamma in The Scarred Wasteland, he will be just as proud to bring light and power to others there as well.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of KristalNoodles’s Venerable Lair of the Twisting Crescendo![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52113016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521131/52113016_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @KristalNoodles Happy Flight Rising Anniversary! Wow, your lair is amazing and so organized! I took a lovely tour through your dressed dragons (I am hopeless when it comes to dressing dragons) and I think Trysten is my favorite. I’ve always loved green and purple together for some reason. I'm glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. Hulijin looks great in your lair! I just can’t bring myself to exalt those Imperials. I really like Koi-like dragons, starting with the more common black primary and orange secondary piebald and paints. Then I saw those black piebald/paints with the orange-tone opals and I found another love! I don't know your plans for him. Of course, it would be so cool if he got to stay with you, but I know that isn’t always possible. If it turns out that he is called in the future to grace another lair, or he is called to serve The Windsinger in Windswept Plateau, he will be honored to bring his light to others there as well. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He now part of KristalNoodles’s Venerable Lair of the Twisting Crescendo!

52113016_350.png

@KristalNoodles
Happy Flight Rising Anniversary! Wow, your lair is amazing and so organized! I took a lovely tour through your dressed dragons (I am hopeless when it comes to dressing dragons) and I think Trysten is my favorite. I’ve always loved green and purple together for some reason.

I'm glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. Hulijin looks great in your lair!

I just can’t bring myself to exalt those Imperials. I really like Koi-like dragons, starting with the more common black primary and orange secondary piebald and paints. Then I saw those black piebald/paints with the orange-tone opals and I found another love!

I don't know your plans for him. Of course, it would be so cool if he got to stay with you, but I know that isn’t always possible. If it turns out that he is called in the future to grace another lair, or he is called to serve The Windsinger in Windswept Plateau, he will be honored to bring his light to others there as well.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]And THIS boy has found a home! He now part of ChocoMeow's Lair of the The Everbloom Gardens![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51642926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516430/51642926_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @ChocoMeow Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are enjoying your festival. Lots of events going on? Oh, and I think Schnoerkel is just adorable in that cap and glasses. I'm glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. The Green Miracle looks good on him. His Hex Primary makes it look that that tree and moss are growing on rocks. I don't know your plans for him. I did some scrys with him and he makes some nice babies with Yesinia and Rainbow, and some and interesting babies with Miko and Hortensia. Give it a try! Of course, it would be so cool if he got to stay with you, but I know that isn’t always possible. If it turns out that he is called in the future to grace another lair, or he is called to serve The Gladekeeper in The Viridian Labyrinth, he will be honored. [right]@bantymom[/right]
And THIS boy has found a home!
He now part of ChocoMeow's Lair of the The Everbloom Gardens!

51642926_350.png

@ChocoMeow
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are enjoying your festival. Lots of events going on? Oh, and I think Schnoerkel is just adorable in that cap and glasses.

I'm glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. The Green Miracle looks good on him. His Hex Primary makes it look that that tree and moss are growing on rocks. I don't know your plans for him. I did some scrys with him and he makes some nice babies with Yesinia and Rainbow, and some and interesting babies with Miko and Hortensia. Give it a try!

Of course, it would be so cool if he got to stay with you, but I know that isn’t always possible. If it turns out that he is called in the future to grace another lair, or he is called to serve The Gladekeeper in The Viridian Labyrinth, he will be honored.
Kleos
@Bantymom Hi! First of all: No worries, this beautiful draggy is going to stay with me for sure. Thank you very much for selling him. [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] I snagged this cutie while I was already on my way to bed last night, and I did see that you would like for buyers to post here, but I needed to get some sleep first. And now you were quicker than me. [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1] I love love love this pretty boy, he is a total beauty. [emoji=bogsneak love size=2] And the skin looks amazing on him, I am so happy that I found him! I`m already looking forward to breeding with him. When I first saw him I right away thought that he would be a perfect match for Yersinia, but I think the other girls that you mentioned also sound like very good matches. Will go do some scrying here right away. Thank you very much for selling him! [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2] (omg, I haven`t posted in a while and these boggy emojis are seriously too cute!!) Oh and I almost forgot: Schnoerkel says thank you for the compliment. She`s my very first dragon, and once in a while I change her outfit but I always try to make her look like myself a little bit, and Schnoerkel is also my nickname IRL. So she`s kinda me as a draggy. [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]
@Bantymom

Hi! First of all: No worries, this beautiful draggy is going to stay with me for sure. Thank you very much for selling him.
I snagged this cutie while I was already on my way to bed last night, and I did see that you would like for buyers to post here, but I needed to get some sleep first. And now you were quicker than me.

I love love love this pretty boy, he is a total beauty.
And the skin looks amazing on him, I am so happy that I found him! I`m already looking forward to breeding with him. When I first saw him I right away thought that he would be a perfect match for Yersinia, but I think the other girls that you mentioned also sound like very good matches. Will go do some scrying here right away.

Thank you very much for selling him! (omg, I haven`t posted in a while and these boggy emojis are seriously too cute!!)

Oh and I almost forgot: Schnoerkel says thank you for the compliment. She`s my very first dragon, and once in a while I change her outfit but I always try to make her look like myself a little bit, and Schnoerkel is also my nickname IRL. So she`s kinda me as a draggy.

cat hair everywhere
@Bantymom Aww I love his design so much that I will certainly keep him for a very, very long time! Right now he is with my other Imperials dragon awaiting to get an outfit because I'm very broke ahah, but he'll probably be on the first page of my lair soon, with all my favorite dragons! Hulijin, as I named him, might be part of one of my breeding project, but in a whiiile eheh first of all I need to breed two dragons together, and then the offspring will be bred with Hulijin, if everything happens as wished. Also thank you very much for Trysten, I am surprised that he is your favorite, because most of the compliments I get for my dragons go to Volan (the Imperial on the first line of the first page of the first page of my lair ahah) :)) I hope that I'll buy more of your nice designed dragons by the future, if I see some in the Auction House ! [emoji=coatl winking size=2] (By the way tell me if I made any mistakes, English is not my native language eheh)
@Bantymom
Aww I love his design so much that I will certainly keep him for a very, very long time!
Right now he is with my other Imperials dragon awaiting to get an outfit because I'm very broke ahah, but he'll probably be on the first page of my lair soon, with all my favorite dragons!

Hulijin, as I named him, might be part of one of my breeding project, but in a whiiile eheh first of all I need to breed two dragons together, and then the offspring will be bred with Hulijin, if everything happens as wished.

Also thank you very much for Trysten, I am surprised that he is your favorite, because most of the compliments I get for my dragons go to Volan (the Imperial on the first line of the first page of the first page of my lair ahah) :))

I hope that I'll buy more of your nice designed dragons by the future, if I see some in the Auction House !

(By the way tell me if I made any mistakes, English is not my native language eheh)
C4HAOhr.gif
@KristalNoodles

Wow, Hulijin looks amazing now! That skin is great and he looks so majestic in his new duds. Volan is quite impressive as well (I do like battle dragons), but I really like the skin you used on Trysten. It makes him so dramatic and powerful!

Before you breed the two others together, make sure neither one is related to Hulijin or their offspring won't work. You probably already know that, but sometimes I forget to do that and then the offspring is useless to me. I have to get more dragons for that half of my breeding project! It is very frustrating. You would think I would learn.

There were no mistakes in your post. I would never know that English is not your first language. I wish my Spanish were as good as your English. What is your native language, if I may ask?
@KristalNoodles

Wow, Hulijin looks amazing now! That skin is great and he looks so majestic in his new duds. Volan is quite impressive as well (I do like battle dragons), but I really like the skin you used on Trysten. It makes him so dramatic and powerful!

Before you breed the two others together, make sure neither one is related to Hulijin or their offspring won't work. You probably already know that, but sometimes I forget to do that and then the offspring is useless to me. I have to get more dragons for that half of my breeding project! It is very frustrating. You would think I would learn.

There were no mistakes in your post. I would never know that English is not your first language. I wish my Spanish were as good as your English. What is your native language, if I may ask?
Kleos
@ChocoMeow
I'm so glad you like him! and I forgot to mention that your avatar got my attention because she reminds me of my very stylish niece.
@ChocoMeow
I'm so glad you like him! and I forgot to mention that your avatar got my attention because she reminds me of my very stylish niece.
Kleos
@Bantymom
Eheh thank you very much! I'm just a little sad because at first I wanted to keep the koi style, but I didn't really find a matching outfit, and the ((good quality)) skins that could make him look even more koi were toooo expensive ahah,, but finally I like him a lot with his current outfit etc too !

Don't worry, I already checked that, but thank you anyway!

Aaaah nice !
And actually my native language is French (which is a hard language even for French people themselves lol, I'm just veeeeeery good at learning languages so you can consider that my French is perfect (grammaticaly etc)), and I'm still working on my English and my German // I don't learn Spanish !

I learned English on the Internet (I have been speaking a lot with English "virtual" friends, so it came naturally), school just helped a little
@Bantymom
Eheh thank you very much! I'm just a little sad because at first I wanted to keep the koi style, but I didn't really find a matching outfit, and the ((good quality)) skins that could make him look even more koi were toooo expensive ahah,, but finally I like him a lot with his current outfit etc too !

Don't worry, I already checked that, but thank you anyway!

Aaaah nice !
And actually my native language is French (which is a hard language even for French people themselves lol, I'm just veeeeeery good at learning languages so you can consider that my French is perfect (grammaticaly etc)), and I'm still working on my English and my German // I don't learn Spanish !

I learned English on the Internet (I have been speaking a lot with English "virtual" friends, so it came naturally), school just helped a little
C4HAOhr.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 126 127