Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] JBF Sales Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 142 143
@flareite *looks at first page of your lair* Okay you have some gorgeous dragons and I'm pretty sure at least a few of them aren't on the registry. Do you want me to add them? Because I kinda want to add them hahaha. Especially that tungsten girl with the bee wings....she is.....the most beautiful color......
@flareite *looks at first page of your lair* Okay you have some gorgeous dragons and I'm pretty sure at least a few of them aren't on the registry. Do you want me to add them? Because I kinda want to add them hahaha. Especially that tungsten girl with the bee wings....she is.....the most beautiful color......
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@fistfulofdragons
None of them are on the registry yet actually lol. You can do that if you want; I still have several of them I need to add crackle to.
Edit: Fixed it. Now at least one of each of the pairs has crackle^^
@fistfulofdragons
None of them are on the registry yet actually lol. You can do that if you want; I still have several of them I need to add crackle to.
Edit: Fixed it. Now at least one of each of the pairs has crackle^^
Q4G0DAp.png
@flareite I have minor hoarding problems and the registry is one of my collections haha
@flareite I have minor hoarding problems and the registry is one of my collections haha
Lore
@fistfulofdragons

I tossed the 3 I hatched in the auction house as well, is that alright? I bet it's much easier to buy for them so I decided to do so XD
@fistfulofdragons

I tossed the 3 I hatched in the auction house as well, is that alright? I bet it's much easier to buy for them so I decided to do so XD
sGxABHj.pngtumblr_ntvjrideNS1uclxu6o1_100.png
New to the subspecies but I already have a problem. New hatchies listed 11/9 all are 10kt but none are on the AH yet due to not wanting them swept up in the dom battle! [b]Username[/b]: speaksincolor [b]Flight[/b]: Shadow [b]Jewels bred[/b]: Silver, White Gold, Gold, Rose Gold, Onyx, Darksteel, Platinum White Gold: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47318101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473182/47318101_350.png[/img] [/url] Hunter Alloy
New to the subspecies but I already have a problem.

New hatchies listed 11/9 all are 10kt but none are on the AH yet due to not wanting them swept up in the dom battle!

Username: speaksincolor
Flight: Shadow
Jewels bred: Silver, White Gold, Gold, Rose Gold, Onyx, Darksteel, Platinum

White Gold:

47318101_350.png

Hunter Alloy
Fr +3 | she/her
those matching eyes auuuugh
those matching eyes auuuugh
duHgkuH.png
@speaksincolor Matching eyes hatchie has been adopted! <3
@speaksincolor Matching eyes hatchie has been adopted! <3
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Windchaser12 Yayyy! I was very tempted to keep her, but I need lair space and I'm holding out for a faceted with matching eyes from that pair.

Oops and then I looked at @bonibaru's sales post and snagged the peacock bee.
@Windchaser12 Yayyy! I was very tempted to keep her, but I need lair space and I'm holding out for a faceted with matching eyes from that pair.

Oops and then I looked at @bonibaru's sales post and snagged the peacock bee.
Fr +3 | she/her
@speaksincolor A good pick. I'm not adopting any tungsten variants, but that peacock bee guy was a real beaut. Like, why aren't you darksteel or I'd pick you up in a heartbeat. Not surprised he was the first to go XD
@speaksincolor A good pick. I'm not adopting any tungsten variants, but that peacock bee guy was a real beaut. Like, why aren't you darksteel or I'd pick you up in a heartbeat. Not surprised he was the first to go XD
Lore
@Paladingineer
Good gods... what a display!!! @.@ I love the graphics and the hatchies are gorgeous as well! Holy cow.... Er... Fae. XD
@Paladingineer
Good gods... what a display!!! @.@ I love the graphics and the hatchies are gorgeous as well! Holy cow.... Er... Fae. XD
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 142 143