Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5 + 6 digit (imp, g1, unbred)
1 2 3 4 5
@valka why does Orisa have 11 of the same cloaks omg
(also I love everyone but I'm way too poor)
@valka why does Orisa have 11 of the same cloaks omg
(also I love everyone but I'm way too poor)
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Valka

I'd love to buy Xiaoai. Could you send a CR?
@Valka

I'd love to buy Xiaoai. Could you send a CR?
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@kiralia she is c o l d
@kiralia she is c o l d
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

Mmm, If Nayrus still available I'd love to snatch him up!
@Valka

Mmm, If Nayrus still available I'd love to snatch him up!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Valka
Do you have any items you'd consider for partial payment? I've got my eyes on Torador, but I can't quite swing 1000g for her.
@Valka
Do you have any items you'd consider for partial payment? I've got my eyes on Torador, but I can't quite swing 1000g for her.
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Valka
This is the first time I've seen a 5-digit I actually want, Sinister looks so pretty but I don't think I have the gems for even a low ball offer unless I offer some of my own dergs as a trade orz
@Valka
This is the first time I've seen a 5-digit I actually want, Sinister looks so pretty but I don't think I have the gems for even a low ball offer unless I offer some of my own dergs as a trade orz
@Valka Is Blair still available? She's a beauty. :)
@Valka Is Blair still available? She's a beauty. :)
@Valka Are we able to use the 1:1000 in gem to coin ratio? Or buy with coins at all?
@Valka Are we able to use the 1:1000 in gem to coin ratio? Or buy with coins at all?
@Valka
Hello! I'm interested in Blair but can't seem to assess her art. Is it possible to post on this thread/pm?
@Valka
Hello! I'm interested in Blair but can't seem to assess her art. Is it possible to post on this thread/pm?
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Valka

Is there a chance you would be willing to sell Calypso's accent without her? I mean, Calypso also tempts me, but lair space and food problems plague me xD
@Valka

Is there a chance you would be willing to sell Calypso's accent without her? I mean, Calypso also tempts me, but lair space and food problems plague me xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
1 2 3 4 5