Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | sold!
1 2
[b]sold, thanks![/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29684890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296849/29684890_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/umop5mjwbjaw9cu/Vale1.png[/img][br][br][br][br][br] [nextcol][center][b]Vale[/b] #29684890 Dec 29, 2016 Earth Female Pearlcatcher Orca/Fern/Green Skink/Spinner/Contour [b]350kt | 412g[/b][/center] [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/umop5mjwbjaw9cu/Vale1.png[/img][br][br][br][br][br][/columns] [b]Haggling is welcome[/b], as I really just want to move her on to a new home. If you love her but she's not in your price range, please make an offer! No need to ping, I'm subscribed! (She looks great with [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=1&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=16&winggene=16&wings=113&auth=1ccd7310d716eba7797248092ffa6c218ca4405d&dummyext=prev.png]lace[/url], by the way!)
sold, thanks!

29684890_350.png
Vale1.png

Vale
Dec 29, 2016

Earth Female
Pearlcatcher

Orca/Fern/Green
Skink/Spinner/Contour

350kt | 412g
Vale1.png

Haggling is welcome, as I really just want to move her on to a new home. If you love her but she's not in your price range, please make an offer!

No need to ping, I'm subscribed!

(She looks great with lace, by the way!)
event-sig-small-4.png
Bump!
Bump!
event-sig-small-4.png
Do you take items? And what is your gem ratio?
Do you take items? And what is your gem ratio?
1t6eapG.gif
@DaDragon
Probably about 1:850? So I guess 350kt would be about 412g.

I'd prefer payment in straight currency (mixed also fine), but I've always got a bunch of gene projects going, so gene scrolls would be welcome. Also still in the process of collecting some of the Swipp familiars, fest skins, and crimson silks.

eta: I added a list of specific items I'm looking for to the first post, hope that helps!
@DaDragon
Probably about 1:850? So I guess 350kt would be about 412g.

I'd prefer payment in straight currency (mixed also fine), but I've always got a bunch of gene projects going, so gene scrolls would be welcome. Also still in the process of collecting some of the Swipp familiars, fest skins, and crimson silks.

eta: I added a list of specific items I'm looking for to the first post, hope that helps!
event-sig-small-4.png
stunning girl!
stunning girl!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Scatterspark Are you in need of a smirch gene? I can also offer [item=perching java sparrow][item=glossy duskrat][item=swallowtail buttersnake][item=snowsquall floracat][item=harvest floracat][item=bloodstone beetle][item=empress beetle][item=enamored swan][item=sweetheart swan] I also have all the ingredients nesecary to trade for the barking jester! [item=barking jester]
@Scatterspark

Are you in need of a smirch gene?

I can also offer Perching Java Sparrow Glossy Duskrat Swallowtail Buttersnake Snowsquall Floracat Harvest Floracat Bloodstone Beetle Empress Beetle Enamored Swan Sweetheart Swan

I also have all the ingredients nesecary to trade for the barking jester! Barking Jester

HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@PhoenixFire
Haha, that's actually pretty much a list of the Swipp familiars I do have. I also have a couple of backup smirches stashed away, so I'm not looking for that one right now. Thanks, though!

Actually, the Barking Jester ingredients I might be interested in... It looks like the current LAH for those is about 13g for the swans, and 3g for the pinions, for a total value of about 233g. Does that sound fair to you?

I'd like to wait to hear back from DaDragon first, but if you could make up the difference in currency, I think I'd be pretty happy with that trade! (I also edited the first post to add a more specific list of things I'm looking for, if that helps at all.)
@PhoenixFire
Haha, that's actually pretty much a list of the Swipp familiars I do have. I also have a couple of backup smirches stashed away, so I'm not looking for that one right now. Thanks, though!

Actually, the Barking Jester ingredients I might be interested in... It looks like the current LAH for those is about 13g for the swans, and 3g for the pinions, for a total value of about 233g. Does that sound fair to you?

I'd like to wait to hear back from DaDragon first, but if you could make up the difference in currency, I think I'd be pretty happy with that trade! (I also edited the first post to add a more specific list of things I'm looking for, if that helps at all.)
event-sig-small-4.png
@Scatterspark Yeah! That would work out great! Thanks for posting the list! I can also offer you these: [item=Rosy Lake cormorant][item=lakelight weaver][item=Maple caterpillar]
@Scatterspark

Yeah! That would work out great!

Thanks for posting the list! I can also offer you these:
Rosy Lake Cormorant Lakelight Weaver Maple Caterpillar
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
As lovely as she is I think I'll pass. :) thank you for waiting for my response tho.
As lovely as she is I think I'll pass. :) thank you for waiting for my response tho.
1t6eapG.gif
@PhoenixFire

Cool! I'd be happy to accept any combo of those items, the Jester ingredients, and currency. If you wanted to offer all of them, it looks like they'd be about 308g at their current AH price, which would leave 104g left off my asking price for her. Do you wanna do the familiars and ingredients, and 100g? (Or treasure equivalent!) What do you think?
@PhoenixFire

Cool! I'd be happy to accept any combo of those items, the Jester ingredients, and currency. If you wanted to offer all of them, it looks like they'd be about 308g at their current AH price, which would leave 104g left off my asking price for her. Do you wanna do the familiars and ingredients, and 100g? (Or treasure equivalent!) What do you think?
event-sig-small-4.png
1 2