Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | __skY TraSH spaCe PunkZ 4 Lyfe__
1 2 3
[center][size=5][b]We harbored two space pirate fugitives. We did not think this through.[/b][/size] They were enough trouble. But their kids? Five, [u]FIVE[/u] new space terrors, and TWO are still scavenging and plundering the place! Lightmom preserve us. They're looting the house, flipping tables -- [b][s]AWOL[/s][/b] just keyed my car. I swore I had gold in my pockets a second ago... wait, where are my keys? Hey, HEY woah - big no, [b][s]CardShark[/s][/b]! Knives are not for throwing!! [b]BiteMe[/b], where's your brother...? Don't gimme that look... did you lock him somewh--[b]MeanStreet[/b] get OFF the Chandelier! WHY'S THE FRONT DOOR OPEN? And... and what's that [i]smell[/i]? -- Did something just... explode?! [b][s]DevilMayCare[/s][/b] if I find fireworks in the bathtub, so help me...! [size=1]Sornieth preserve us all[/size] ----- ----- [size=6][size=6][b]skY TraSH spaCe PunkZ 4 Lyfe[/b][/size][/size] ----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41714160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417142/41714160_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=6][size=5][font=impact]MeanStreet[/font][/size][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=2&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=60&auth=2dd350590931378e58d974a57f6b3429ed53755d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41714162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417142/41714162_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=6][size=5][font=impact]BiteMe[/font][/size][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=61&auth=32d0c3d5e7d6599a5545e33eed77e466bd9a2075&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ----- ----- [size=1]1:850 gems, direct CRs are fine, just get the hooligans gone
We harbored two space pirate fugitives. We did not think this through.

They were enough trouble. But their kids? Five, FIVE new space terrors, and TWO are still scavenging and plundering the place! Lightmom preserve us.

They're looting the house, flipping tables -- AWOL just keyed my car. I swore I had gold in my pockets a second ago... wait, where are my keys?

Hey, HEY woah - big no, CardShark! Knives are not for throwing!! BiteMe, where's your brother...? Don't gimme that look... did you lock him somewh--MeanStreet get OFF the Chandelier! WHY'S THE FRONT DOOR OPEN? And... and what's that smell? --

Did something just... explode?!

DevilMayCare if I find fireworks in the bathtub, so help me...!

Sornieth preserve us all

skY TraSH spaCe PunkZ 4 Lyfe

41714160_350.png

MeanStreet
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=2&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=60&auth=2dd350590931378e58d974a57f6b3429ed53755d&dummyext=prev.png

41714162_350.png

BiteMe
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=61&auth=32d0c3d5e7d6599a5545e33eed77e466bd9a2075&dummyext=prev.png

1:850 gems, direct CRs are fine, just get the hooligans gone
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus because I will invariably lose this board and then spend all day looking for it while getting beaten black and blue by brood of demon sky chickens.

we just lost another lamp
@Abderus because I will invariably lose this board and then spend all day looking for it while getting beaten black and blue by brood of demon sky chickens.

we just lost another lamp
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
*faint crashing in the background*
*faint crashing in the background*
rqoyImq.gif

*sirens*
*sirens*
rqoyImq.gif

@abderus would it be possible for you to hold awol and cardshark for a few days? they'd be great as one of my dragon's protegés but i don't have the gems for them right now.
@abderus would it be possible for you to hold awol and cardshark for a few days? they'd be great as one of my dragon's protegés but i don't have the gems for them right now.
@Irradiation - I can hold for a few days, and I can also take treasure at 1:850 if that's more convenient. So a clean 29kt each is also totally fine, too ^-^
@Irradiation - I can hold for a few days, and I can also take treasure at 1:850 if that's more convenient. So a clean 29kt each is also totally fine, too ^-^
rqoyImq.gif

@abderus using treasure is tempting, but i really need it for my next lair expansion. i should have enough gems for them both in a few days once my auctions sell. ^-^
@abderus using treasure is tempting, but i really need it for my next lair expansion. i should have enough gems for them both in a few days once my auctions sell. ^-^
@Irradiation - No problem at all, I totally understand! I recently finished my last lair expansion, and wowza... I know the feels xD
@Irradiation - No problem at all, I totally understand! I recently finished my last lair expansion, and wowza... I know the feels xD
rqoyImq.gif

@abderus oh man, congrats on finishing that last lair expansion! i haven't looked to see how much the next ones are because i'll probably cry a lot. :'D
thanks for holding them btw, can't wait for them to come home with me and wreak havoc on everyone.
@abderus oh man, congrats on finishing that last lair expansion! i haven't looked to see how much the next ones are because i'll probably cry a lot. :'D
thanks for holding them btw, can't wait for them to come home with me and wreak havoc on everyone.
@Irradiation - don't look, don't even think about how many genes you could have bought instead, it'll kill your soul x_x lol

I can't wait for them to go home to YOU either
*rights a lamp as another crash comes from the kitchen*
they truly are delightful little sky chickens
*fire alarm goes off*
such dears, really
*pans clatter, smoke billowing*
can't imagine life without them
*screeching laughter -- mild explosion*
everything's fine, really
@Irradiation - don't look, don't even think about how many genes you could have bought instead, it'll kill your soul x_x lol

I can't wait for them to go home to YOU either
*rights a lamp as another crash comes from the kitchen*
they truly are delightful little sky chickens
*fire alarm goes off*
such dears, really
*pans clatter, smoke billowing*
can't imagine life without them
*screeching laughter -- mild explosion*
everything's fine, really
rqoyImq.gif

1 2 3