Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Watchtower-ON HIATUS
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Brushtail
You can read up more here: Who is Naomi
and here: The Naomi project
But to make a long story short once up a time in 2016 all messages were sent by and all exalted dragons were owned by Naomi, which was a bug that shortly after was fixed, but people still remember it and it kinda has become a FR legend and Naomis hatchlings inherited her "glitch powers" in the user lore. That's what makes them special, they are just related to a legend ^^
@Brushtail
You can read up more here: Who is Naomi
and here: The Naomi project
But to make a long story short once up a time in 2016 all messages were sent by and all exalted dragons were owned by Naomi, which was a bug that shortly after was fixed, but people still remember it and it kinda has become a FR legend and Naomis hatchlings inherited her "glitch powers" in the user lore. That's what makes them special, they are just related to a legend ^^
ukDKhF5.png
@Rosesinger
Alright, thank you and put you on the pinglist :)
@Rosesinger
Alright, thank you and put you on the pinglist :)
ukDKhF5.png
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
@kinglycobra You're already on my general pinglist, so you would get a ping either way. Would you like to change that? :)
@kinglycobra You're already on my general pinglist, so you would get a ping either way. Would you like to change that? :)
ukDKhF5.png
Oh, yeah, I forgot lol
Just keep it that way then!
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
@kinglycobra
No problem, happens to the best of us :3
@kinglycobra
No problem, happens to the best of us :3
ukDKhF5.png

Very interested in your G2 Gaoler pairs! I would love a ping if/when you breed them!
@Lunakitty

Very interested in your G2 Gaoler pairs! I would love a ping if/when you breed them!
@DemiDeity
Thank you! I've put you on the pinglist and they'll be ready to breed either end of june or start of july :)
@DemiDeity
Thank you! I've put you on the pinglist and they'll be ready to breed either end of june or start of july :)
ukDKhF5.png
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14