Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cinnamon's Menagerie
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@cinnamonbits17
Thank you! For the all the affiliate bumps! I've had very limited internet access the last couple of days and couldn't bump as much as I would like so Thank you for bumping my hatchery!
@cinnamonbits17
Thank you! For the all the affiliate bumps! I've had very limited internet access the last couple of days and couldn't bump as much as I would like so Thank you for bumping my hatchery!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena that's what affiliates are for!! I try to remember to do it at least once a day. I even made a cool banner for it so it would look cool when people saw it!
@SnoringHyena that's what affiliates are for!! I try to remember to do it at least once a day. I even made a cool banner for it so it would look cool when people saw it!
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
@serefleur @Jessaboo @Deathstalker one wildclaw, one coatl hatched. 300kt or 300 gems per babe. Let me know if interested!
@serefleur @Jessaboo @Deathstalker one wildclaw, one coatl hatched. 300kt or 300 gems per babe. Let me know if interested!
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
Still have babies available!!
Still have babies available!!
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2311046/1#post_2311046][img]https://i.imgur.com/tPAUnJ9.png[/img][/url][/center]
tPAUnJ9.png
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@Cinnamonbits17 i'd want one of the cerulean babies but i don't want to take an expensive hatchie from you :c
@Cinnamonbits17 i'd want one of the cerulean babies but i don't want to take an expensive hatchie from you :c
Um - can I get one of the Thunderbird babies? I’m new.
Um - can I get one of the Thunderbird babies? I’m new.

weeb supreme, they/them, poor decisions

tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png

1Tdrm4y.png
@Sapphyheart sending a CR! I have no problem sending one of my babes to a good home. Will one of the Skydancers work?

@Diath sending CR! Welcome to FR!
@Sapphyheart sending a CR! I have no problem sending one of my babes to a good home. Will one of the Skydancers work?

@Diath sending CR! Welcome to FR!
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
@Cinnamonbits17 Yes!, i'll love him forever!, Thank you so much!, i wonder if i can find a mate for him?
@Cinnamonbits17 Yes!, i'll love him forever!, Thank you so much!, i wonder if i can find a mate for him?
@Sapphyheart definitely keep an eye on the AH. That's how I found all four of mine. I got his dad for a very good price by chance. For rarity you will want to find a derg with opal, filigree, or glimmer as their tert. I searched for cerulean/cerulean wasp/bee dragons and that's how I found them. O stained looks pretty good too!!
@Sapphyheart definitely keep an eye on the AH. That's how I found all four of mine. I got his dad for a very good price by chance. For rarity you will want to find a derg with opal, filigree, or glimmer as their tert. I searched for cerulean/cerulean wasp/bee dragons and that's how I found them. O stained looks pretty good too!!
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60