Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Unbred G1 Doubles (New Sales!)
1 2 3 4 5
That Flaxen XXY is gorgeous
That Flaxen XXY is gorgeous
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@mercurialwings Something that works for the Doctor... maybe tan with blues or browns ect. Not sure what to go for 'cause many combinations would be fine by me. I'm currently very happy with her first scatter so i think I'll let that sit for a while before going again. Edit: Something like this would be amazing: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=4b1337071fb4118bf3846b188597091a67c6b6db&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=28&auth=3d79d023053ff457c2fc6b20379c39f4e5ed8c83&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
@mercurialwings Something that works for the Doctor... maybe tan with blues or browns ect. Not sure what to go for 'cause many combinations would be fine by me. I'm currently very happy with her first scatter so i think I'll let that sit for a while before going again.

Edit: Something like this would be amazing:
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=4b1337071fb4118bf3846b188597091a67c6b6db&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=15&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=28&auth=3d79d023053ff457c2fc6b20379c39f4e5ed8c83&dummyext=prev.png
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis: Oh, I hope you managed to get one of those combos or something close to it! :o

Skink is one of my favorite genes since the accent color has surprised me so many times. ^ ^
@Malis: Oh, I hope you managed to get one of those combos or something close to it! :o

Skink is one of my favorite genes since the accent color has surprised me so many times. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I freakin' love skink when it works... it is hard not to keep previewing skink on all my dragons when I show off scrys for them. Luckily it is a relatively cheap gene to make.
@mercurialwings I freakin' love skink when it works... it is hard not to keep previewing skink on all my dragons when I show off scrys for them. Luckily it is a relatively cheap gene to make.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis: Back when I was new to FR, I didn't know about most of the genes that existed until someone told me about the scryer 3 weeks in. XD Since then, Skink is my go-to starter gene since I love seeing what accent color pops up. It's saved some of my dragons from having non-matching colors. ^ ^
@Malis: Back when I was new to FR, I didn't know about most of the genes that existed until someone told me about the scryer 3 weeks in. XD Since then, Skink is my go-to starter gene since I love seeing what accent color pops up. It's saved some of my dragons from having non-matching colors. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings that flaxen xxy.....stunned x_x
do any of my g1s or art dragons (asimar + althalos) interest you? if not i can see what i can scrape up in pure but ahdha she's beautiful omg :'0
@mercurialwings that flaxen xxy.....stunned x_x
do any of my g1s or art dragons (asimar + althalos) interest you? if not i can see what i can scrape up in pure but ahdha she's beautiful omg :'0
tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif
@melladian: Sorry, but no one really caught my eye. :< She isn't listed and you've been the only one who's been interested in her. Would you like me to put her in a PA for you or wait till you've the funds? I can do mixed at 1:900, if that'll help.
@melladian: Sorry, but no one really caught my eye. :< She isn't listed and you've been the only one who's been interested in her. Would you like me to put her in a PA for you or wait till you've the funds? I can do mixed at 1:900, if that'll help.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings i'll try to gather the funds the best i can! thank you for offering mixed ahaha, she's just gorgeous x
@mercurialwings i'll try to gather the funds the best i can! thank you for offering mixed ahaha, she's just gorgeous x
tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif
@melladian: No worries~ I will mark her down as on hold for you and will check in with you in a week or so. Just let me know if you end up losing interest or changing your mind. :)
@melladian: No worries~ I will mark her down as on hold for you and will check in with you in a week or so. Just let me know if you end up losing interest or changing your mind. :)
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings i have the funds if you'd like me to send a cr :>
@mercurialwings i have the funds if you'd like me to send a cr :>
1 2 3 4 5