Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Unbred G1 Doubles (New Sales!)
1 2 3 4 5
@mercurialwings I'll go ahead and buy that cream/thistle for 1kg then.
@mercurialwings I'll go ahead and buy that cream/thistle for 1kg then.
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
@Rest: Thank you and I'll get her in a PA for you~
@Rest: Thank you and I'll get her in a PA for you~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Done deal! I'm at work right now but when I'm on my break all I will set up a trade.
@mercurialwings Done deal! I'm at work right now but when I'm on my break all I will set up a trade.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Mate: Hmm, I can work with that since it'll be awhile before I can work on her. Would you like me to set up a PA?

@Malis: Color me surprised. lol I'll set up a PA for you.
@Mate: Hmm, I can work with that since it'll be awhile before I can work on her. Would you like me to set up a PA?

@Malis: Color me surprised. lol I'll set up a PA for you.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Mate: Yeap and done~ ^ ^ Thank you!
@Mate: Yeap and done~ ^ ^ Thank you!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I have been looking for a while and lost out on a male sibling of hers who went up for auction for about the same price. Thanks a bunch! She will be well looked after!
@mercurialwings I have been looking for a while and lost out on a male sibling of hers who went up for auction for about the same price. Thanks a bunch! She will be well looked after!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Zakzakiel is just precious : 3
Zakzakiel is just precious : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Malis: I think I remember that auction. It was earlier in the year I'm glad she'll be well-loved~ ^ ^

@Cyrya: Thank you! She's my little cuddlebug. ^ ^
@Malis: I think I remember that auction. It was earlier in the year I'm glad she'll be well-loved~ ^ ^

@Cyrya: Thank you! She's my little cuddlebug. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Malis @mercurialwings Sorry dumb question but are the dragons really infertile and how do you know your dragon is infertile? just try the id:s in the Assay Bloodlines ? or is there a way to see it easier?
@Malis @mercurialwings Sorry dumb question but are the dragons really infertile and how do you know your dragon is infertile? just try the id:s in the Assay Bloodlines ? or is there a way to see it easier?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya: You stick that dragon ID# with another in the Assay Bloodline tool, and you'll find that, even with a Gen 1, they will come up with having a common ancestor.

There is no way to create more as it has been patched out, but the infertiles that have been born are an unusual novelty that some people love to collect.
@Cyrya: You stick that dragon ID# with another in the Assay Bloodline tool, and you'll find that, even with a Gen 1, they will come up with having a common ancestor.

There is no way to create more as it has been patched out, but the infertiles that have been born are an unusual novelty that some people love to collect.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4 5