Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] XXY Shadow WC Gen 1
1 2 3
I love him, but 10kg-

That seems wayyyyy overpriced, tbh. I'd be willing to pay 6-7k if I wasn't supposed to be saving and not tempting myself with the sale forums. ;-;
I love him, but 10kg-

That seems wayyyyy overpriced, tbh. I'd be willing to pay 6-7k if I wasn't supposed to be saving and not tempting myself with the sale forums. ;-;
knhLXgs.png
@Seijoh

Doooo iiittt

Feed my egg hatching madness
@Seijoh

Doooo iiittt

Feed my egg hatching madness
Akhilleus.gif
oooh he's stunning *_*
oooh he's stunning *_*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
//flails
//flails
JZfZaEI.png
@kingdoms

(Realized I missed you when I was responding)

Feel free to haggle with me <3
@kingdoms

(Realized I missed you when I was responding)

Feel free to haggle with me <3
Akhilleus.gif
[center][img]https://i.giphy.com/media/3oEjHSuZnihHywNAoE/giphy-downsized.gif[/img] So tempting...but ya girl's gotta save.[/center]
giphy-downsized.gif
So tempting...but ya girl's gotta save.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@pedri

//wheezes
im completely broke atm bc belial ate all my funds hshshhs ,, ill see if i can come up with anything before he sells though shadow is such a lovely colour
gotta go sell them accents and get me $$
@pedri

//wheezes
im completely broke atm bc belial ate all my funds hshshhs ,, ill see if i can come up with anything before he sells though shadow is such a lovely colour
gotta go sell them accents and get me $$
yv0mNts.png
@Amorah

You know you wanna ;D
@Amorah

You know you wanna ;D
Akhilleus.gif
take hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim
take hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim
JZfZaEI.png
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
1 2 3