Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Foddy's Nursery - Hatchery (CLOSED/WIP)
[center][b][u]FODDY'S NURSERY[/b][/center][/u] [center][size=1]add image add links to such things[/size][/center] [center]A small wildclaw beckons you farther into the the large burrow. It smells of musty dirt, and various dragon scents. Nest made out of moss, feathers and other things line the walls, some filled with dragons, others empty. The wildclaw smiles at you. "Which one would you like?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33791035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337911/33791035_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=1]add some sort of picture that means '---' here[/size][/center] [size=6][center][b][u]RULES[/u][/b][/center][/size] [center]This hatchery is first come, first serve. [size=2]You may hold a dragon for up to 3 days, before I will put that dragon back up for sale.[/size] My treasure to gem ratio is 1,000:1. My ratio for festival currency to treasure is 1:1,000 if it is the festival going on right now. If it is an out of season festival, the ratio is 1:850. [size=2]I take mixed payment. You may try and haggle, but normally the prices I give are cheap in my eyes. I accept items at the lowest price on the Auction House from my wish list [size=1](which is getting worked on at the moment)[/size].[/size] You are to be kind to all users on this page. @ me if you wish to be added to the pinglist or to buy a dragon! I have multiple pinglists right [size=1]add a link with the text that says 'here'[/size]
FODDY'S NURSERY
add image
add links to such things
A small wildclaw beckons you farther into the the large burrow. It smells of musty dirt, and various dragon scents. Nest made out of moss, feathers and other things line the walls, some filled with dragons, others empty. The wildclaw smiles at you. "Which one would you like?"

33791035_350.png
add some sort of picture that means '---' here

RULES
This hatchery is first come, first serve. You may hold a dragon for up to 3 days, before I will put that dragon back up for sale.

My treasure to gem ratio is 1,000:1. My ratio for festival currency to treasure is 1:1,000 if it is the festival going on right now. If it is an out of season festival, the ratio is 1:850. I take mixed payment. You may try and haggle, but normally the prices I give are cheap in my eyes. I accept items at the lowest price on the Auction House from my wish list (which is getting worked on at the moment).

You are to be kind to all users on this page.

@ me if you wish to be added to the pinglist or to buy a dragon! I have multiple pinglists right add a link with the text that says 'here'
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
DRAGONS FOR SALE

wip
DRAGONS FOR SALE

wip
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
BREEDING PAIRS

wip
BREEDING PAIRS

wip