Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | // BURIED ALIVE // Closed, Archived
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@KlNDRED of course! :o)
@KlNDRED of course! :o)
asdasdasd.png
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
could i be added to the general pinglist? your pairs are gorgeous
could i be added to the general pinglist? your pairs are gorgeous

@SoulShepherd
I would be interested in bone charms and would love to be added to the pinglist for them if they come about.
May I also be added to the general ping list and the ping list for under the weeping moon? Please and thank you!
@SoulShepherd
I would be interested in bone charms and would love to be added to the pinglist for them if they come about.
May I also be added to the general ping list and the ping list for under the weeping moon? Please and thank you!
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
I want a under the weeping moon one! Idk how this works ive never bought one like this before....so forgive me if i do this incorrectly ;0;! @soulshepherd also i too would love to be added to the general ping list please<3
I want a under the weeping moon one! Idk how this works ive never bought one like this before....so forgive me if i do this incorrectly ;0;! @soulshepherd also i too would love to be added to the general ping list please<3
Can I be added to the ping list for Under the Weeping Moon?
Can I be added to the ping list for Under the Weeping Moon?
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
@FabledForest don't worry you did it right ! :D you'll be added and pinged whenever any of my pairs has babies :)
@FabledForest don't worry you did it right ! :D you'll be added and pinged whenever any of my pairs has babies :)
asdasdasd.png
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
Hi I have no idea how this works but can I please be added to your ice cream scoop ping list
Hi I have no idea how this works but can I please be added to your ice cream scoop ping list
@Hails1983 you'll be pinged whenever the ice cream scoop pair has babies, which is about a month from now for their next hatch. :)
@Hails1983 you'll be pinged whenever the ice cream scoop pair has babies, which is about a month from now for their next hatch. :)
asdasdasd.png
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
[img]https://i.imgur.com/i36joxL.png[/img]
i36joxL.png
asdasdasd.png
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
xp30uf.png
xp30uf.png
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103