Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pure Gen 2 Imps - AI Hatchery]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] @Elysia @rowdy @AnimeLover9631 @Reigaia @JovaniSkye @Xotik @ladylilitu @Carolynmbp @tomatotwin @LilD @FlightMelodies @Reincarscension @trippybaby @izakadu @Arenthias @SimFeetUnder @enivrec @Micheru @tomata @Vader @FjaraLunar @Anayre @Volker @Userofshadows @cheshiregh0st @AeonsMusings @pandella @Axqu @feralchungus @Alyxzero [b]Just to let ya'll know i have 3 eggs incubating![/b] [i]I also upped the personal ping-list grace period up to 48 hours as last time people missed out.[/i] ------------------------------- (To remove your self from my ping-list, please notify me. This message is to allow everyone to prepare for a soon-to-hatch nest during incubation stage. If you do not wish to receive this pre-sale ping please let me know, you will be listed on a 'sale only' ping list) [/center]
3healthy_0dead.png

@Elysia
@rowdy
@AnimeLover9631
@Reigaia
@JovaniSkye
@Xotik
@ladylilitu
@Carolynmbp
@tomatotwin
@LilD
@FlightMelodies
@Reincarscension
@trippybaby
@izakadu
@Arenthias
@SimFeetUnder
@enivrec
@Micheru
@tomata
@Vader
@FjaraLunar
@Anayre
@Volker
@Userofshadows
@cheshiregh0st
@AeonsMusings
@pandella
@Axqu
@feralchungus
@Alyxzero

Just to let ya'll know i have 3 eggs incubating!
I also upped the personal ping-list grace period up to 48 hours as last time people missed out.

(To remove your self from my ping-list, please notify me.
This message is to allow everyone to prepare for a soon-to-hatch nest during incubation stage. If you do not wish to receive this pre-sale ping please let me know, you will be listed on a 'sale only' ping list)
@Sky

YAY! Fingers crossed for a lady :D
@Sky

YAY! Fingers crossed for a lady :D
@sky will you be willing to do items as partial payment? And are you ok with holds and/or payment plans?
@sky will you be willing to do items as partial payment? And are you ok with holds and/or payment plans?
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Sky

Please add me to the pinglist, thank you!
@Sky

Please add me to the pinglist, thank you!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Adding you up now Starwindrider

@AnimeLover9631
Hmmmm it's not something I'll want to do ordinarily but will consider it on a case by case.
Adding you up now Starwindrider

@AnimeLover9631
Hmmmm it's not something I'll want to do ordinarily but will consider it on a case by case.
@Sky Do you know about what time you'll be sending out the ping for the hatched nest?
@Sky Do you know about what time you'll be sending out the ping for the hatched nest?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
probably between 1 and 3am FRTime @xotik
probably between 1 and 3am FRTime @xotik
@Sky
Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Sky
Could I be added to the pinglist?
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
added <3
added <3
@Sky I would like to be added to the ping list if that's okay! Are you okay with us regeneing or would you prefer us to not alter the genes?
@Sky I would like to be added to the ping list if that's okay! Are you okay with us regeneing or would you prefer us to not alter the genes?
...P1hD8rM.png.....
Gem Exchange | Baldwin Materials

eldemore | chickensmoothie | flightrising

enfj | +2 frt | maize/cream xxy hoarder
.....EZkTzMm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72