Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Last call, training tonight 50% OFF
1 2 3
@AquamarineNaga

I'm more than happy to lower the price a fair amount since they've been up for so long c:> Or I could hold your favorite for later on.

Thank you for the bump! I wish I had hatched some homestuck themed ones, but I didn't think about it until it was too late to get breeding stock ;u;
@AquamarineNaga

I'm more than happy to lower the price a fair amount since they've been up for so long c:> Or I could hold your favorite for later on.

Thank you for the bump! I wish I had hatched some homestuck themed ones, but I didn't think about it until it was too late to get breeding stock ;u;
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
@FeridBathory Thank you, would you be able to hold this one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40873041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408731/40873041_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FeridBathory
Thank you, would you be able to hold this one

40873041_350.png

35.png

iiILKcw.png
VC0STZ4.png

35.png

@AquamarineNaga

Awesome, I'll mark him as on hold for you! Thank you so much for your interest. c: Just let me know whenever you want to take him or if you find one you like better later and are no longer interested, I'll hold him as long as you need.
@AquamarineNaga

Awesome, I'll mark him as on hold for you! Thank you so much for your interest. c: Just let me know whenever you want to take him or if you find one you like better later and are no longer interested, I'll hold him as long as you need.
@FeridBathory
Thank you so much!
@FeridBathory
Thank you so much!

35.png

iiILKcw.png
VC0STZ4.png

35.png

@FeridBathory
I have saved up enough money, would you be able to set up a crossroad please?
@FeridBathory
I have saved up enough money, would you be able to set up a crossroad please?

35.png

iiILKcw.png
VC0STZ4.png

35.png

@AquamarineNaga

Sorry I was at work! Sending CR now c: Whoops forgot he's on my sister's account so I'll have to wait until she gets back laughs I need to get those guys back now that I have space. She'll hopefully be back soon. ;u;
@AquamarineNaga

Sorry I was at work! Sending CR now c: Whoops forgot he's on my sister's account so I'll have to wait until she gets back laughs I need to get those guys back now that I have space. She'll hopefully be back soon. ;u;
Lovely bog sold as well! Just three left c:
Lovely bog sold as well! Just three left c:
@ShadmeTheAngel

The terracotta female ridgeback is still around if you're interested in her still! I'd be willing to drop the price down to half at 100kt/100g if you want her still. c:
@ShadmeTheAngel

The terracotta female ridgeback is still around if you're interested in her still! I'd be willing to drop the price down to half at 100kt/100g if you want her still. c:
@FeridBathory That would be lovely! I can do 100g. :D Could you set up the CR?
@FeridBathory That would be lovely! I can do 100g. :D Could you set up the CR?
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel

Sent the cr, thank you so much! ;u; I'll be at work in a few hours so if I'm late to accept it that'll be why.
@ShadmeTheAngel

Sent the cr, thank you so much! ;u; I'll be at work in a few hours so if I'm late to accept it that'll be why.
1 2 3