Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Aery | ART DRAGONS
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 173 174
@Meme420

Yep, still available! Let me know when you're ready and I'll send a CR
@Meme420

Yep, still available! Let me know when you're ready and I'll send a CR
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

Awesome! I'm ready for em \o/
@hellieace

Awesome! I'm ready for em \o/
VGxuHXT.png
@hellieace
I want Slyph & Fae pair please
@hellieace
I want Slyph & Fae pair please

Hatchery
Art Shop
Twitter
Toyhouse
arcaneanim3.gif YdXahFO.gif oDFWcfL.gif AO6x9Go.gif uh5MgPj.gif CY9XrXE.gif
@Meme420
Sent!

@Tefian
Sorry friend, they've already been claimed~ All I have left for sale are some misc. hatchies and the chocobo pair!
@Meme420
Sent!

@Tefian
Sorry friend, they've already been claimed~ All I have left for sale are some misc. hatchies and the chocobo pair!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

general question~ i can see caius and lightning are not for sale, but someone's listed as a reserve on them. i think they're beautiful and would love a hatchling from this pair, are you sending them to another home or just hanging onto them for when you do have time for FR?
@hellieace

general question~ i can see caius and lightning are not for sale, but someone's listed as a reserve on them. i think they're beautiful and would love a hatchling from this pair, are you sending them to another home or just hanging onto them for when you do have time for FR?
@tita

Oh yeah, I'm keeping them, given they cost me more than 1.2mil treasure to get~ But I'll have a pinglist for their kids when I breed them, if you'd like to be on it / want one of the hatchies.?
@tita

Oh yeah, I'm keeping them, given they cost me more than 1.2mil treasure to get~ But I'll have a pinglist for their kids when I breed them, if you'd like to be on it / want one of the hatchies.?
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace
ah, yeah, that makes sense. i'd love to be put on the pinglist! :)
@hellieace
ah, yeah, that makes sense. i'd love to be put on the pinglist! :)
@hellieace
i bought the last Hatchling from your Blue Magic Pair. You can remove me from the pinglist, thank you.
@hellieace
i bought the last Hatchling from your Blue Magic Pair. You can remove me from the pinglist, thank you.
Last baby for sale and then we're officially closed!
Last baby for sale and then we're officially closed!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

When can I get my ♠ Byakko: Mytho & Legend pair? You said you just had the nest to hatch
@hellieace

When can I get my ♠ Byakko: Mytho & Legend pair? You said you just had the nest to hatch
36502509-sig-flip.pngRvuTk54.jpgtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 173 174