Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | pls buy the rest of my old dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@witchprincess LOL Same! If ya. Got stuff ya don't need/want, I'll always be here! TY anyway!
@witchprincess LOL Same! If ya. Got stuff ya don't need/want, I'll always be here! TY anyway!
apparel_black_bow_by_dogi_crimson-dav0o00.gif Another Derp item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif
@TiringJabber0809

sure thing fam! i'll let u know if i have stuff
@TiringJabber0809

sure thing fam! i'll let u know if i have stuff
V5am3xQ.gif
@witchprincess TY. Any jobs for me to do? I IZ BORED My forum thing \/ \/ \/ Hiya! Im Jabber, I'm currently not busy, so if somebody wants to offer me a job, and a small payment, I will do it! Small odds and ends, item getting, trades, and Baldwins Bubbling Brew items, I will do! I can also level up dragons for you! [i](please remember I can only do three dragons to level up at once, and may wait until I have three to begin the leveling up.)[/i] I[b] can be paid in gems, treasure, or items.[/b] Whatever you prefer. Comment and tag me to see what I can do!!! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404810/40480942_350.png[/img]
@witchprincess TY. Any jobs for me to do? I IZ BORED

My forum thing \/ \/ \/

Hiya! Im Jabber, I'm currently not busy, so if somebody wants to offer me a job, and a small payment, I will do it! Small odds and ends, item getting, trades, and Baldwins Bubbling Brew items, I will do! I can also level up dragons for you! (please remember I can only do three dragons to level up at once, and may wait until I have three to begin the leveling up.) I can be paid in gems, treasure, or items. Whatever you prefer. Comment and tag me to see what I can do!!!

40480942_350.png

apparel_black_bow_by_dogi_crimson-dav0o00.gif Another Derp item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif
@TiringJabber0809

i don't have anything for you, i'm sorry! good luck though <3
@TiringJabber0809

i don't have anything for you, i'm sorry! good luck though <3
V5am3xQ.gif
@witchprincess Oks!
@witchprincess Oks!
bump
bump
V5am3xQ.gif
bump
bump
V5am3xQ.gif
bump
bump
V5am3xQ.gif
bump
bump
V5am3xQ.gif