Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 245 246
.:Moved:.
.:Moved:.
aSdlF4L.png
@FloralFauna
I'd love to purchase a male wildclaw with Sunset/Sunset/rasperry Pet/But/Glim for treasure, if possible!
@FloralFauna
I'd love to purchase a male wildclaw with Sunset/Sunset/rasperry Pet/But/Glim for treasure, if possible!
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@FloralFauna
Could I grab one of the cherry blossoms, preferably the male, and also one of the honeydew/blush/blush PC girls?
@FloralFauna
Could I grab one of the cherry blossoms, preferably the male, and also one of the honeydew/blush/blush PC girls?
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
Congrats on your reopening! I look forward to seeing more of the pairs! :D
Congrats on your reopening! I look forward to seeing more of the pairs! :D
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@FloralFauna could i get a hold on Amaryllis? I gotta gather up 30k treasure and then i'll be able to grab her!
@FloralFauna could i get a hold on Amaryllis? I gotta gather up 30k treasure and then i'll be able to grab her!
coH7AEL.png
@FloralFauna Congrats on reopening! Everything looks lovely! Also, could I please get Lilium for treasure? <3
@FloralFauna Congrats on reopening! Everything looks lovely! Also, could I please get Lilium for treasure? <3
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@FloralFauna may I buy Yaezakura^^?
@FloralFauna may I buy Yaezakura^^?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@FloralFauna

Yay! Reopening!
I come with a list of dragons I would love to buy - Demesmaekerite, Lunaera and Bones.
@FloralFauna

Yay! Reopening!
I come with a list of dragons I would love to buy - Demesmaekerite, Lunaera and Bones.
@FloralFauna
I‘d like to purchase Solunae!
@FloralFauna
I‘d like to purchase Solunae!
jc4RTcO.png
@FloralFauna May I buy Thunder and Snowkissed?

@FloralFauna May I buy Thunder and Snowkissed?

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 245 246