Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nimrook's Hatchery // Art Dragons
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39
@EvilPol I'm fine holding him for you, if you want to do partial payment that would be fine I just need to ask for at least some of it to be treasure :'D
@EvilPol I'm fine holding him for you, if you want to do partial payment that would be fine I just need to ask for at least some of it to be treasure :'D
4mAisVM.png
@Nimrook

Thanks! And I don't have any treasure right now, so I'll just exchange gems for it asap
@Nimrook

Thanks! And I don't have any treasure right now, so I'll just exchange gems for it asap
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@Nimrook - Could I get the multi-gaze lady put on hold? I'll have the gems shortly!
@Nimrook - Could I get the multi-gaze lady put on hold? I'll have the gems shortly!
@Lupis Sure! She's off the AH now c:
@Lupis Sure! She's off the AH now c:
4mAisVM.png
Not interested in buying this time, just letting you know that your art for these is getting better and better. LOVE the style of this one, it's gorgeous!!
Not interested in buying this time, just letting you know that your art for these is getting better and better. LOVE the style of this one, it's gorgeous!!
@Nimrook Can I be put on the list for Electric Ghosts in specific; for a male preferably?

I'm willing to pre-pay; otherwise I always don't have gems when they have eggs, the past few times...
@Nimrook Can I be put on the list for Electric Ghosts in specific; for a male preferably?

I'm willing to pre-pay; otherwise I always don't have gems when they have eggs, the past few times...
CQy7TyL.png
@DragonDrop yeah you are the final reservation i can make (only have three eggs!) i hope two are male because someone has already reserved first dibs on a male.
@DragonDrop yeah you are the final reservation i can make (only have three eggs!) i hope two are male because someone has already reserved first dibs on a male.
4mAisVM.png
@Lupis thank you so much for saying so!!
@Lupis thank you so much for saying so!!
4mAisVM.png
@Nimrook Cool, I'll send the gems in a sec. :3
Thanks!
@Nimrook Cool, I'll send the gems in a sec. :3
Thanks!
CQy7TyL.png
Lovely hatchery! Could I be put on a general pinglist for all pairs? [emoji=bogsneak love size=1]
Lovely hatchery! Could I be put on a general pinglist for all pairs?
YycIlt9.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39