Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SCP Foundation Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2018-04-03 18:17:13" ] @blackdiamond13 sure thing, and that would be great ::D though I'm honestly struggling to remember why I needed a wind and shadow nest... hmm... [/quote] Well, I'd say Shadow eyes would be fitting for SCP-106, as is in your pairing, and as for Wind, hmm... possible new pairing that you just can't remember at the moment? :D Anyways, I'll contact my Plague friend now! ^^
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2018-04-03 18:17:13:
@blackdiamond13 sure thing, and that would be great ::D

though I'm honestly struggling to remember why I needed a wind and shadow nest... hmm...
Well, I'd say Shadow eyes would be fitting for SCP-106, as is in your pairing, and as for Wind, hmm... possible new pairing that you just can't remember at the moment? :D Anyways, I'll contact my Plague friend now! ^^
y5opRlk.gif
@Shinyumbreon
Hey there, awesome hatchery! I'm a huge fan of the SCP Foundation website and of course the video game, so you have no idea how happy I am to see a SCP-styled hatchery! Anyways, a friend told me that you need a Plague nest to rent out, and I can help with that! ^^ Any ideas what pairs you want to breed and when?
@Shinyumbreon
Hey there, awesome hatchery! I'm a huge fan of the SCP Foundation website and of course the video game, so you have no idea how happy I am to see a SCP-styled hatchery! Anyways, a friend told me that you need a Plague nest to rent out, and I can help with that! ^^ Any ideas what pairs you want to breed and when?
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@silverpelt60 heck I got to this super late, sorry about that!

I don't have an idea of when (I'll probably wait until I can expand my lair again so I'll have room for the hatchlings), but for right now the 939 pair is the only one that needs plague eyes.
@silverpelt60 heck I got to this super late, sorry about that!

I don't have an idea of when (I'll probably wait until I can expand my lair again so I'll have room for the hatchlings), but for right now the 939 pair is the only one that needs plague eyes.
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Love this concept, have a bump.

If you ever get a SCP-049 nest I'd be 100% interested.
Love this concept, have a bump.

If you ever get a SCP-049 nest I'd be 100% interested.
How much is your scp 939 dragons? Also, this is gonna be my favorite hatchery.
How much is your scp 939 dragons? Also, this is gonna be my favorite hatchery.
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2018-04-07 20:19:49" ] @/silverpelt60 heck I got to this super late, sorry about that! I don't have an idea of when (I'll probably wait until I can expand my lair again so I'll have room for the hatchlings), but for right now the 939 pair is the only one that needs plague eyes. [/quote] No worries! Haha I know what you mean, I need to save up for a lair expansion as well. ^^ Well, if you ever need to rent out a Plague nest for that pair, just let me know! I already know what I can give you for compensation, and really don't have any interest in taking a free hatchling.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2018-04-07 20:19:49:
@/silverpelt60 heck I got to this super late, sorry about that!

No worries! Haha I know what you mean, I need to save up for a lair expansion as well. ^^ Well, if you ever need to rent out a Plague nest for that pair, just let me know! I already know what I can give you for compensation, and really don't have any interest in taking a free hatchling.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Shinyumbreon
Question: Do you do reserves for hatchlings? Because I really want to snag a male metal/alloy/spines dragon from your 939 pair if you ever breed one!

Also, my favorite SCP just has to be 049! I'd think a Obs/Obs/white-ish tert range (ghost being the tert) would go good for the SCP! Another idea I have for the hatchery: What if you added recommended apparel for each pair? I know the darker cowls/hoods, capes, cloaks, various masks, Reaper Guise and one of the Plague Doctor Masks would go good for 049! I also think recommended familiars could also be a thing. But then again, these are just my ideas!
@Shinyumbreon
Question: Do you do reserves for hatchlings? Because I really want to snag a male metal/alloy/spines dragon from your 939 pair if you ever breed one!

Also, my favorite SCP just has to be 049! I'd think a Obs/Obs/white-ish tert range (ghost being the tert) would go good for the SCP! Another idea I have for the hatchery: What if you added recommended apparel for each pair? I know the darker cowls/hoods, capes, cloaks, various masks, Reaper Guise and one of the Plague Doctor Masks would go good for 049! I also think recommended familiars could also be a thing. But then again, these are just my ideas!
y5opRlk.gif
Just wanted to say this is so cool! I love SCP ahh
Just wanted to say this is so cool! I love SCP ahh
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png cass
she/her
fr +3
Add me to pinglist?

Also, next week, if you wanna talk Ice nest renting....
Add me to pinglist?

Also, next week, if you wanna talk Ice nest renting....
i3HjH85.png
Ooo I'm interested in this! I really love SCPs. I'm saving up for stuff right now but I might buy some of these dergs eventually!
Ooo I'm interested in this! I really love SCPs. I'm saving up for stuff right now but I might buy some of these dergs eventually!
clickity_click.gif
1 2 3 4 5