Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
Subscribing so I can remember to save up enough funds for one. They're so gorgeous it hurts
Subscribing so I can remember to save up enough funds for one. They're so gorgeous it hurts
I love this idea, and all the lore! Add me to the pinglist?

@disconcerto

I love this idea, and all the lore! Add me to the pinglist?

@disconcerto

ck2CMHK.gif
@Skyeset
Added!
@Skyeset
Added!
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
[quote=REPORT FROM SCI-007: "SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION"] [size=4][font=courier new][b]DATE: 18/05/2018 CASE FILE ID: NOV - 013 THRU NOV - 017 [indent][size=4][font=courier new][b]NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. FURTHER OBSERVATIONS HAVE REVEALED THAT WHILE NOVAMANCERS TEND TO AVOID OTHER DRAGONS, SOME EXPRESS INTEREST IN CERTAIN INANIMATE OBJECTS. THE NOVAMANCERS PRESENT IN SORNIETH LONGER EXHIBIT THIS BEHAVIOR TO A GREATER DEGREE. WHAT MAKES AN OBJECT OF INTEREST FOR THESE LARGELY MYSTERIOUS ORGANISMS? BY RECORDING WHAT WE WITNESS THEM TAKING INTEREST IN, WE MAY BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH A GENERALIZATION. [color=transparent]the storm[/color] - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE[/font][/size][/indent][/quote] [color=#345563][size=4][s]Crystal PC male and female available! Currently on the AH for gems. Whoever purchases them will also be automatically removed from the pinglist, so please specify if you'd like to remain even after purchasing a hatchling. Please also remember to name the dragon eventually.[/s] Sold! I'm always happy to reserve a hatchling of your specifications; this means that I will PM you for the baby of your choice and you will have 48 hours to respond before I summon the pinglist. No extra cost.[/size] [center][size=5][color=#345563][b]SOLD[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41772011][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/417721/41772011.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41772013][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/417721/41772013.png[/img][/url] [/center] [size=1]@LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @ChaoticCalamity @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @MusicMiner @Cheeseburger @arcaneidolriots @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @DreamingDragon @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ShadowFlamel @josi @Nylo @Saronai @ManaCampbell @Skyeset Specifications: @Windshear @EmotionalEgg @Turnoroid @kyrin18 @TeenyTinyDragon @Sarcosanct @punka @LuminousNoble
REPORT FROM SCI-007: SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION wrote:
DATE: 18/05/2018
CASE FILE ID: NOV - 013 THRU NOV - 017
NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. FURTHER OBSERVATIONS HAVE REVEALED THAT WHILE NOVAMANCERS TEND TO AVOID OTHER DRAGONS, SOME EXPRESS INTEREST IN CERTAIN INANIMATE OBJECTS. THE NOVAMANCERS PRESENT IN SORNIETH LONGER EXHIBIT THIS BEHAVIOR TO A GREATER DEGREE. WHAT MAKES AN OBJECT OF INTEREST FOR THESE LARGELY MYSTERIOUS ORGANISMS? BY RECORDING WHAT WE WITNESS THEM TAKING INTEREST IN, WE MAY BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH A GENERALIZATION.

the storm - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE

Crystal PC male and female available! Currently on the AH for gems. Whoever purchases them will also be automatically removed from the pinglist, so please specify if you'd like to remain even after purchasing a hatchling. Please also remember to name the dragon eventually.

Sold! I'm always happy to reserve a hatchling of your specifications; this means that I will PM you for the baby of your choice and you will have 48 hours to respond before I summon the pinglist. No extra cost.

SOLD
41772011.png41772013.png

@LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @ChaoticCalamity @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @MusicMiner @Cheeseburger @arcaneidolriots @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @DreamingDragon @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ShadowFlamel @josi @Nylo @Saronai @ManaCampbell @Skyeset

Specifications: @Windshear @EmotionalEgg @Turnoroid @kyrin18 @TeenyTinyDragon @Sarcosanct @punka @LuminousNoble
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto

its the boy

Hi, I'd like to buy him? Please? I don't PRESENTLY have all the necessary treasure on hand, but I could combine a service! Such as art! Or my Nocturne egg!

i will name him hyperion
@disconcerto

its the boy

Hi, I'd like to buy him? Please? I don't PRESENTLY have all the necessary treasure on hand, but I could combine a service! Such as art! Or my Nocturne egg!

i will name him hyperion
I need a new signature.
@LuminousNoble
I'll accept a Nocturne egg! Do you have the 21g / 17,850t difference in the LAH price and 250g?
@LuminousNoble
I'll accept a Nocturne egg! Do you have the 21g / 17,850t difference in the LAH price and 250g?
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto

I sure do! Shall I send both over in a CR?
@disconcerto

I sure do! Shall I send both over in a CR?
I need a new signature.
Aw man, I was to late for a male X'D
Aw man, I was to late for a male X'D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@LuminousNoble
Sorry this is a bit late, I set the CR up.
@LuminousNoble
Sorry this is a bit late, I set the CR up.
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto
I am interested in the girl. Could I please have you take her off of the AH while I find room in my lair and purchase the funds for her? She is very pretty! :3
@disconcerto
I am interested in the girl. Could I please have you take her off of the AH while I find room in my lair and purchase the funds for her? She is very pretty! :3
Come join the Friend Rising Discord server!TOd95AF.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21