Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@disconcerto Can you put me on the novamancers pinglist please?
@disconcerto Can you put me on the novamancers pinglist please?
beSyfKR.png
@Ryuuna
Yes of course c:
@Ryuuna
Yes of course c:
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto could i please be added to the novamancers pinglist? thank you!
@disconcerto could i please be added to the novamancers pinglist? thank you!
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
@disconcerto

Can I be on the pinglist for the Novamancers? I'd ideally like a Crystal female Spiral.
@disconcerto

Can I be on the pinglist for the Novamancers? I'd ideally like a Crystal female Spiral.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
Will note you down :)
@Hawktalon
Will note you down :)
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto
Please put me on the novamancers pinglist! <3
@disconcerto
Please put me on the novamancers pinglist! <3
[quote=REPORT FROM SCI-007: "SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION"] [size=4][font=courier new][b]DATE: 19/03/2018 CASE FILE ID: NOV - 006 THRU NOV - 007 [indent][size=4][font=courier new][b]NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED OVERALL INSTABILITY OF MAGICAL WEATHER PATTERNS IN THE SHIFTING EXPANSE, OUR RESEARCH HAS BEEN UNABLE TO ATTRIBUTE THE MAGICAL SURGES TO THIS SPECIES' PROLIFERATION. CURRENTLY, MOST OF OUR RESOURCES ARE DIVERTED TO DETERMINING THE CAUSE OF RECENT FLUCTUATIONS IN MAGIC ALL ACROSS SORNIETH, BUT WE CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF THESE ORGANISMS. [color=transparent]the storm[/color] - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE[/font][/size][/indent][/quote] [CENTER][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40225725][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/402258/40225725.png[/img][/url][/CENTER] [size=4][color=#345563]@Gowenna You have a reserve on a Wasp Spiral! Please respond within 48 hours to indicate whether you are still interested. If so, please tell me whether you will be paying in gems/treasure/item trades so that I can set up a PA/CR, and whether you would like to be removed from the pinglist. [/size]
REPORT FROM SCI-007: SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION wrote:
DATE: 19/03/2018
CASE FILE ID: NOV - 006 THRU NOV - 007
NEW INDIVIDUALS OF THE MAGICAL SPECIES "NOVAMANCERS" HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS OF TODAY. UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED OVERALL INSTABILITY OF MAGICAL WEATHER PATTERNS IN THE SHIFTING EXPANSE, OUR RESEARCH HAS BEEN UNABLE TO ATTRIBUTE THE MAGICAL SURGES TO THIS SPECIES' PROLIFERATION. CURRENTLY, MOST OF OUR RESOURCES ARE DIVERTED TO DETERMINING THE CAUSE OF RECENT FLUCTUATIONS IN MAGIC ALL ACROSS SORNIETH, BUT WE CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF THESE ORGANISMS.

the storm - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE
40225725.png

@Gowenna

You have a reserve on a Wasp Spiral! Please respond within 48 hours to indicate whether you are still interested. If so, please tell me whether you will be paying in gems/treasure/item trades so that I can set up a PA/CR, and whether you would like to be removed from the pinglist.
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto
Yeah awesome. I would love to take her home. I would like to pay in gems
@disconcerto
Yeah awesome. I would love to take her home. I would like to pay in gems
lightf1.png22380.png

White Prism Clan
FR+9 hours
Altus Pearl Breeder
22380.pnglightf2.png
@Gowenna
The PA is up! Thank you for your purchase, and I will assume that you would like to be removed from the pinglist.
@Gowenna
The PA is up! Thank you for your purchase, and I will assume that you would like to be removed from the pinglist.
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
@disconcerto
Yep I would like to be removed :)
@disconcerto
Yep I would like to be removed :)
lightf1.png22380.png

White Prism Clan