Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout!
All dragons with a price bag, on pages two and three, are all for sale. I just need the room, plus they're taking up a lot of my food. Anyway just pick one you like, and it's yours. I'll also do trades depending on the item! Further information below.

1) I will hold any dragons that you find interested and will take them off the AH, if you change your mind about any of the dragons, just let me know.
2) Pricing will change compared to the AH system, the AH system was just so I can get rid of them quickly. I will be pricing based off rarity, color, and other such themes.
3) To let me know that you're interested in any of the dragons. Please @ me, otherwise I won't see if you're interested.
4) Any dragon with a familiar or is in between any dragons w/familiars and doesn't have a familiar, are NOT for sell. I just haven't added familiars to them yet.
5) You may @ me about any trades, if it's fair to the pricing and certain dragon, I will trade you for the item. Although I would prefer Treasure or Gems, trading is a good payment for me!
6) Dragons will not be fed, not because I don't care, but at the moment I am completely out of food and I'm low on treasure. Plus I just returned to the game after being away for a year. So I'm sorry about that!
All dragons with a price bag, on pages two and three, are all for sale. I just need the room, plus they're taking up a lot of my food. Anyway just pick one you like, and it's yours. I'll also do trades depending on the item! Further information below.

1) I will hold any dragons that you find interested and will take them off the AH, if you change your mind about any of the dragons, just let me know.
2) Pricing will change compared to the AH system, the AH system was just so I can get rid of them quickly. I will be pricing based off rarity, color, and other such themes.
3) To let me know that you're interested in any of the dragons. Please @ me, otherwise I won't see if you're interested.
4) Any dragon with a familiar or is in between any dragons w/familiars and doesn't have a familiar, are NOT for sell. I just haven't added familiars to them yet.
5) You may @ me about any trades, if it's fair to the pricing and certain dragon, I will trade you for the item. Although I would prefer Treasure or Gems, trading is a good payment for me!
6) Dragons will not be fed, not because I don't care, but at the moment I am completely out of food and I'm low on treasure. Plus I just returned to the game after being away for a year. So I'm sorry about that!
4MdcPJR.png
bump
bump
4MdcPJR.png
Bump
Bump
4MdcPJR.png
Bump
Bump
4MdcPJR.png