Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Daydreaming Spa | 18 Pairs
Welcome
This hatchery is under construction so there will be no breeding cards, banners, or buttons. Please do not post, thank you. EDIT: You can post if you'd like to be added to a pinglist, become an affiliate, ect.

Home | For Sale | Pairs | Nesting | Pinglist | Affiliates

[dragon#29497286] You walk in this large spa and walk up to a fluffy brown tundra sitting in a poofy blue chair behind a register, you smile and walk up to his register wondering what was going on. "Hello" he paused,
"You must be new to this spa, we have several treatments to offer!". He got up and walked over to a light blue entry way, you decided to follow him. You looked around seeing a bunch of
dragons flying around the spa. The tundra smiled at you and walked away shouting "Have a good stay! I'd try the shimmering bubble bath if I were you!". He stopped and turned around again smiled and said "And watch the sunset while you're at it.".

News
~ Grand opening 1/18/18

Payment
~ I accept treasure and gems as a payment
~ Ratio is 1:850
~ I accept mixed payments

Discounts
~ Newbies (any account less than a month old)
get's any dragon of their choice for free
~ If you're a frequent customer and you enjoy
our treatments you can get a free dragon
of your choice after coming in 3 times

About
~ We have 18 pairs, more to be added
~ I can hold a dragon for you, up to 42 hours
~ I can also reserve a dragon for you
~ Tell me what you'll name the dragon and
I'll name it for you, I want no unnamed
offspring in my dragon's list
~ This is a new hatchery/spa so nothing fancy
has been made yet

Welcome
This hatchery is under construction so there will be no breeding cards, banners, or buttons. Please do not post, thank you. EDIT: You can post if you'd like to be added to a pinglist, become an affiliate, ect.

[dragon#29497286] You walk in this large spa and walk up to a fluffy brown tundra sitting in a poofy blue chair behind a register, you smile and walk up to his register wondering what was going on. "Hello" he paused,
"You must be new to this spa, we have several treatments to offer!". He got up and walked over to a light blue entry way, you decided to follow him. You looked around seeing a bunch of
dragons flying around the spa. The tundra smiled at you and walked away shouting "Have a good stay! I'd try the shimmering bubble bath if I were you!". He stopped and turned around again smiled and said "And watch the sunset while you're at it.".

News
~ Grand opening 1/18/18

Payment
~ I accept treasure and gems as a payment
~ Ratio is 1:850
~ I accept mixed payments

Discounts
~ Newbies (any account less than a month old)
get's any dragon of their choice for free
~ If you're a frequent customer and you enjoy
our treatments you can get a free dragon
of your choice after coming in 3 times

About
~ We have 18 pairs, more to be added
~ I can hold a dragon for you, up to 42 hours
~ I can also reserve a dragon for you
~ Tell me what you'll name the dragon and
I'll name it for you, I want no unnamed
offspring in my dragon's list
~ This is a new hatchery/spa so nothing fancy
has been made yet

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
For sale
For sale
c4a5xZL.png
[center][size=7]Pairs[/size] Home | For Sale | Pairs | Nesting | Pinglist | Affiliates ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/5ceQVst.png[/img] Leafy + Bo ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#CC28C7]Arcane[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Chue + Fubuko ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#8A5D3F]Earth[/color] & [color=#DDECF2]Ice[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Caqua + Fubuko ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#771FBA]Shadow[/color] & [color=#8A5D3F]Earth[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Baruk + Beonka ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#DDECF2]Ice[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Verismo + Ratha ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#DDECF2]Ice[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Naranja + Morado ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#DDECF2]Ice[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Buckthorn + Alba ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#F3F65D]Light[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Otis + Cello ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#DDECF2]Ice[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Ludis + Agafya ~~~ Nesting | [b]Cooldown[/b] | Ready Flight: [color=#771FBA]Shadow[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Palan + AutumnWing ~~~ [b]Nesting[/b] | Cooldown | Ready Flight: [color=#CC28C7]Arcane[/color] Breeding Date: unknown Asupie + Nikki ~~~ Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#DDECF2]Ice[/color] Breeding Date: unknown -----[/center] [center][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/OCrtnwo.png[/img][nextcol][center]Nesting | Cooldown | [b]Ready[/b] Flight: [color=#CC28C7]Arcane[/color] Breeding Date: unknown [b]50% Guardian | 50% Fae[/b] [b]100% Basic[/b] | [b]100% Basic[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xiyAOjy.jpg[/img] [b]100% Basic[/b] | [b]100% Basic[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t9oKkwZ.jpg[/img] [b]100% Basic[/b] | [b]100% Basic[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OYcfHnj.jpg[/img][/center] [right]----- Mint Soaps Leafy & Bo Ahh, smells like mint. Wait, why do dragons smell like mint? These dragons turn super bubbly when you place them in water, and their smell becomes stronger. These dragons were crafted and gently made, they may not look the best, but they have good potential, and it's the inside that counts, right? And the smell! Pick up one of these bubbling beauties today for only [b]13k treasure or 13 gems.[/b] Add him/her to your clan today. -----[/right] [columns][nextcol][/center]
Pairs

5ceQVst.png
Leafy + Bo
~~~
Nesting | Cooldown | Ready
Flight: Arcane
Breeding Date: unknown

Chue + Fubuko
~~~
Flight: Earth & Ice

Caqua + Fubuko
~~~
Flight: Shadow & Earth

Baruk + Beonka
~~~
Flight: Ice

Verismo + Ratha
~~~

Naranja + Morado
~~~

Buckthorn + Alba
~~~
Flight: Light

Otis + Cello
~~~

Ludis + Agafya
~~~
Flight: Shadow

Palan + AutumnWing
~~~

Asupie + Nikki
~~~

OCrtnwo.png
50% Guardian | 50% Fae
100% Basic | 100% Basic
xiyAOjy.jpg
100% Basic | 100% Basic
t9oKkwZ.jpg
100% Basic | 100% Basic
OYcfHnj.jpg

Mint Soaps Leafy & Bo Ahh, smells like mint. Wait, why do dragons smell like mint? These dragons turn super bubbly when you place them in water, and their smell becomes stronger. These dragons were crafted and gently made, they may not look the best, but they have good potential, and it's the inside that counts, right? And the smell! Pick up one of these bubbling beauties today for only 13k treasure or 13 gems. Add him/her to your clan today.
c4a5xZL.png
[center] [size=7]Nesting[/size] Home | For Sale | Pairs | Nesting | Pinglist | Affiliates ----- Palan x AutumnWing Due: January 23rd Flight: [color=#CC28C7]Arcane[/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] Iraq x Sydney Due: January 23rd Flight: [color=#CC28C7]Arcane[/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] Baruk x Beonka Due: January 23rd Flight: [color=#DDECF2]Ice[/color] [b]One egg reserved[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] -----[/center]
Nesting

Palan x AutumnWing
Due: January 23rd
2healthy_0dead.png

Iraq x Sydney
3healthy_0dead.png

Baruk x Beonka