Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Malicious Upbringing [Dragons for Sale]
[center][size=7][color=red]Malicious Upbringing[/size][color=red] [size=2][i]welcome to the dragon trade[/i][/size][/center] As you sweep the door open, a cramped shop greets your eyes. Bedecked in tones of red and gold, wood countertops at every turn, it's appealing to the eye. A flyer on the wall proclaims that all purchases will be contributed to the Malicious Coalition, and used to breed and raise the next set of hatchlings. There are rumors, of course, that the money goes to gene scrolls and apparel, but that's ridiculous. Odds are that it just goes back into the dragon trade. Speaking of, the shopkeeper's watching you with tired eyes, perched in the corner of the shop. She looks ill- should she be working? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30172877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301729/30172877_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Welcome," she says, "to Malicious Upbringing. We have a variety of hatchlings for sale- care to take a look?" A flyer flashes in her claws. Photo after photo of hatchlings are on it, gleaming. Something about their eyes, their expressions- it disturbs you. Still, you decide to take a look.
Malicious Upbringing
welcome to the dragon trade

As you sweep the door open, a cramped shop greets your eyes. Bedecked in tones of red and gold, wood countertops at every turn, it's appealing to the eye. A flyer on the wall proclaims that all purchases will be contributed to the Malicious Coalition, and used to breed and raise the next set of hatchlings. There are rumors, of course, that the money goes to gene scrolls and apparel, but that's ridiculous. Odds are that it just goes back into the dragon trade.
Speaking of, the shopkeeper's watching you with tired eyes, perched in the corner of the shop. She looks ill- should she be working? "Welcome," she says, "to Malicious Upbringing. We have a variety of hatchlings for sale- care to take a look?" A flyer flashes in her claws. Photo after photo of hatchlings are on it, gleaming. Something about their eyes, their expressions- it disturbs you. Still, you decide to take a look.
Alliud.png 2692AT93z7j1Iz1H9pK-sm.png
For Sale

Currently too tired to properly update- please check the back pages of my lair. No familiar means the dragon is for sale.

Do none of these please you? Check our nests.
For Sale

Currently too tired to properly update- please check the back pages of my lair. No familiar means the dragon is for sale.

Do none of these please you? Check our nests.
Additional Services

Discounts: 20% off for Plague lairs. 10% off for affiliates. 10% off for adding lore or art to the hatchling. Discounts can be stacked.

Breeding: For a fee of 5kt, you may request that any two dragons in my lair be bred as soon as a nest is open. You will be notified upon their hatching, and will have first choice of the litter. For a fee of 3kt, you may reserve first choice of an existing nest that was not requested by a buyer.

Holding: For 5kt per day, you may request that I hold a hatchling.

Plea for Silence: If you can figure out why something is "off" about these dragons, I owe you 5kt. Note- I am looking for a specific reason, and will deny other reasons.

Conversion Rates: Gems to treasure rate is 1:1000. I will also accept art/doodles for hatchlings- one doodle equals up to five hatchlings (though I will happily negotiate; art is much-appreciated).
Additional Services

Discounts: 20% off for Plague lairs. 10% off for affiliates. 10% off for adding lore or art to the hatchling. Discounts can be stacked.

Breeding: For a fee of 5kt, you may request that any two dragons in my lair be bred as soon as a nest is open. You will be notified upon their hatching, and will have first choice of the litter. For a fee of 3kt, you may reserve first choice of an existing nest that was not requested by a buyer.

Holding: For 5kt per day, you may request that I hold a hatchling.

Plea for Silence: If you can figure out why something is "off" about these dragons, I owe you 5kt. Note- I am looking for a specific reason, and will deny other reasons.

Conversion Rates: Gems to treasure rate is 1:1000. I will also accept art/doodles for hatchlings- one doodle equals up to five hatchlings (though I will happily negotiate; art is much-appreciated).
[center][size=7][color=red]Affiliates[/color][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2067039/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/Lp61bsf.png[/img][/url]
Affiliates

Lp61bsf.png
The shop is open!
The shop is open!
Bump.
Bump.
A mildly more verbose bump.
A mildly more verbose bump.
Bump. The hatchling will be exalted in two days to make room for more.
Bump. The hatchling will be exalted in two days to make room for more.
Shock will be exalted tomorrow.
Shock will be exalted tomorrow.