Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Some Kind Of Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@slp0001
aaa, thank you ;v;

Oh, it depends. Demonic magic starts broad, and as they grown and learn each individual finds an affinity for something. Some find they like the gruesomeness of death, while others find the delicacy of beauty more attractive. They'll then specialize in the kind of magic that involves their affinity; demons of death will specialize in spells that bring the demise of mortals, and demons of beauty will specialize in spells that will beautify even the most vile of creatures. It's with these spells that demons are capable of granting wishes.

However, if a demon chooses not to specialize their magic, they'll be able to perform spells of any sorts, thus granting all sorts of wishes. The downside is, of course, that their spells won't be as powerful and effective as the spells of someone who's specialized in something.

In the case of a demon of hope such as the one you mentioned, they'll most likely never specialize their magic, choosing to do a little of everything to help as much as they can, offering hope and happiness to all that seek them. While some will use this as a way to trick mortals into surrendering their souls, some will actually grant wishes out of the kindness of their hearts, being grateful to see the happy smile on a mortal's face. They're also quite rare, too. Most demons will specialize their magic & spells, considering this to be the most effective way to collect souls.

I hope this answers your question ;; I'm bad at explaining things. feel free to ask if you have any other questions!
@slp0001
aaa, thank you ;v;

Oh, it depends. Demonic magic starts broad, and as they grown and learn each individual finds an affinity for something. Some find they like the gruesomeness of death, while others find the delicacy of beauty more attractive. They'll then specialize in the kind of magic that involves their affinity; demons of death will specialize in spells that bring the demise of mortals, and demons of beauty will specialize in spells that will beautify even the most vile of creatures. It's with these spells that demons are capable of granting wishes.

However, if a demon chooses not to specialize their magic, they'll be able to perform spells of any sorts, thus granting all sorts of wishes. The downside is, of course, that their spells won't be as powerful and effective as the spells of someone who's specialized in something.

In the case of a demon of hope such as the one you mentioned, they'll most likely never specialize their magic, choosing to do a little of everything to help as much as they can, offering hope and happiness to all that seek them. While some will use this as a way to trick mortals into surrendering their souls, some will actually grant wishes out of the kindness of their hearts, being grateful to see the happy smile on a mortal's face. They're also quite rare, too. Most demons will specialize their magic & spells, considering this to be the most effective way to collect souls.

I hope this answers your question ;; I'm bad at explaining things. feel free to ask if you have any other questions!

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru
your pairs look gorgeous!!
please add me to the general pinglist!
@Ranmaru
your pairs look gorgeous!!
please add me to the general pinglist!
UwUnl7O.png
home
@Ranmaru could I please be on Turn The Page pinglist?
@Ranmaru could I please be on Turn The Page pinglist?
cmbbdre_by_teemay-dc67kf2.gifb189c39affbc1cd2786e7acb05c35e84-dc0klir.pngv7rczab_by_teemay-dc67kh1.gif77153a6b8879362972bca82c5818f233.png
FR+7
@Ranmaru Thank you very much! That does answer my question perfectly.
@Ranmaru Thank you very much! That does answer my question perfectly.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@ShatteringIce thank you! :D added you~

@candyninja101 done!
@ShatteringIce thank you! :D added you~

@candyninja101 done!

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
May I be on the 'Remember Tomarrow\ and 'Here Comes Revenge' Pinglist?
May I be on the 'Remember Tomarrow\ and 'Here Comes Revenge' Pinglist?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@JordyLiz done!
@JordyLiz done!

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png

Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21