Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Twilight Grove Hatchery - closed -
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2544830#post_2544830][img]https://i.imgur.com/PqplnyT.png[/img][/url][/center]
PqplnyT.png

Wishlists | Apparel | Genes
TvGyETb.gif
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/dtMtw4b6/Autumn-sun-BUMP.png[/img][/center]
Autumn-sun-BUMP.png
Tag-OAKS.png Tag-LABELS.png
@Kurayami Can I get on a pinglist for Aquila?
@Kurayami Can I get on a pinglist for Aquila?
hoMNYDJ.png

@onemessyperson @Alyzeh @ArinHircum @rseqrtz @mzvalkyrie @Celestialstar @voltkraken @zellizabeth @Sebriniel33 @MountainMouse @Babs3 @Oara @halforq @QueenRed @Dragonderg @Ashwini @oreides @SoullessWendigo @KismetWoof @Pufferheart @DeathDragon101 @cloudyworld @GlobalMaleficium @Apolli @Leezil @ShysInsight @HayBay @Violet75901 @Midknightfox @XdarkOneX @Mimyk @Okolu @Riggy @ArtsyDragon7 @CartelSaide @elementalx @Luhnia @Drakzaen @Semiramis @Rinrys @nebulavery @Kybalie @dreadlord @kyrin18 @gbot13 @WindKisses

@Theine @Cawfee @cornsnake @SaphireKat @IchiSato @PrismDragonfly @Snowcelot @Frillshark @Mysh @BlueBone @Enriana @Pleasant @CrissPy @klee @blackcrowking @DArtsy @TARDISvwoop @Calixia @teighlor @bansheebambi @Jiyuria @JPNerd @Kaelys07 @PenziePines13 @PastelDeity @CoopiCrumbs @StorageDen

Dearest customers and affiliates,

unfortunately I am no longer able to work on this hatchery. Life has caught up with me and I simply don't have the time anymore... Organising the hatchery, making the breeding cards, coding the updates and hatchery are very time-consuming.

I'm still going to breed my dragons and sell the hatchlings, so feel free to check out my lair every now and then.

I'd like to thank you all for sticking with me all this time. You've made it worthwhile to me to try and keep The Twilight Grove alive. I hope to try and bring the Grove back to life when I've got more time.

I wish you all the best in future!

Cheers,
Kurayami

@onemessyperson @Alyzeh @ArinHircum @rseqrtz @mzvalkyrie @Celestialstar @voltkraken @zellizabeth @Sebriniel33 @MountainMouse @Babs3 @Oara @halforq @QueenRed @Dragonderg @Ashwini @oreides @SoullessWendigo @KismetWoof @Pufferheart @DeathDragon101 @cloudyworld @GlobalMaleficium @Apolli @Leezil @ShysInsight @HayBay @Violet75901 @Midknightfox @XdarkOneX @Mimyk @Okolu @Riggy @ArtsyDragon7 @CartelSaide @elementalx @Luhnia @Drakzaen @Semiramis @Rinrys @nebulavery @Kybalie @dreadlord @kyrin18 @gbot13 @WindKisses

@Theine @Cawfee @cornsnake @SaphireKat @IchiSato @PrismDragonfly @Snowcelot @Frillshark @Mysh @BlueBone @Enriana @Pleasant @CrissPy @klee @blackcrowking @DArtsy @TARDISvwoop @Calixia @teighlor @bansheebambi @Jiyuria @JPNerd @Kaelys07 @PenziePines13 @PastelDeity @CoopiCrumbs @StorageDen

Dearest customers and affiliates,

unfortunately I am no longer able to work on this hatchery. Life has caught up with me and I simply don't have the time anymore... Organising the hatchery, making the breeding cards, coding the updates and hatchery are very time-consuming.

I'm still going to breed my dragons and sell the hatchlings, so feel free to check out my lair every now and then.

I'd like to thank you all for sticking with me all this time. You've made it worthwhile to me to try and keep The Twilight Grove alive. I hope to try and bring the Grove back to life when I've got more time.

I wish you all the best in future!

Cheers,
Kurayami
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami Wishing you all the best <3
I will slightly stalk your sales tab for when some of those go up ;)
@Kurayami Wishing you all the best <3
I will slightly stalk your sales tab for when some of those go up ;)
@Kurayami

Thank you for putting in all the time and effort. Wishing you the best ^.^
@Kurayami

Thank you for putting in all the time and effort. Wishing you the best ^.^
z0HlerP.png
I completely understand friend!! honestly, i felt the same to my hatchery; life catches us eventually, it's just a mater of when we'll be ahead of the curve again.

Thank you for the babies, thank you for your help! I'll be stalkin ur sales tab nevertheless! XD
I completely understand friend!! honestly, i felt the same to my hatchery; life catches us eventually, it's just a mater of when we'll be ahead of the curve again.

Thank you for the babies, thank you for your help! I'll be stalkin ur sales tab nevertheless! XD
@Kurayami - Even if you don't do anything fancy with it - like just saying "for sale" and slapping in a link to your for sale tab, feel free to still ping me (like in this thread or whatever) anytime you pop a new dragon up for sale. I tried to run a hatchery once upon a time - it's a serious undertaking!

Definitely ping me whenever you reopen, should you find the opportunity later! :D I will check out your lair every now and again when I've got the dough for beautiful dergs cuz you just breed very pretty ones! Take care!
@Kurayami - Even if you don't do anything fancy with it - like just saying "for sale" and slapping in a link to your for sale tab, feel free to still ping me (like in this thread or whatever) anytime you pop a new dragon up for sale. I tried to run a hatchery once upon a time - it's a serious undertaking!

Definitely ping me whenever you reopen, should you find the opportunity later! :D I will check out your lair every now and again when I've got the dough for beautiful dergs cuz you just breed very pretty ones! Take care!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@Kurayami I am still so gonna be stalking your sales tab! Btw, if you ever do reopen, please ping me ^_^
@Kurayami I am still so gonna be stalking your sales tab! Btw, if you ever do reopen, please ping me ^_^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Kurayami Life and running the hatchery can be a handful for all of us. I wish you the best with everything :D
@Kurayami Life and running the hatchery can be a handful for all of us. I wish you the best with everything :D
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115