Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling pretty Imps! 6 NEW!! One Goat!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@weisteria
Hi! The lowest I can go right now is 100 gems or 100,000 treasure.
@weisteria
Hi! The lowest I can go right now is 100 gems or 100,000 treasure.
lighth7.png
also sorry @muninn93 totally forgot to ping you!
ill see if she's still available once i finish these pixels :))
also sorry @muninn93 totally forgot to ping you!
ill see if she's still available once i finish these pixels :))
_ _ _ _ ___________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
+0 fr
@weisteria
Don't worry about it ;) If you would like me to hold her then just say so and I would be happy to do so.
@weisteria
Don't worry about it ;) If you would like me to hold her then just say so and I would be happy to do so.
lighth7.png
@muninn93

would you be willing to part with Fauna, the first imp girl for 25kt?
@muninn93

would you be willing to part with Fauna, the first imp girl for 25kt?
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
@weisteria
Hi I'm sorry to say but Daphne the cyan/cyan/strawberry stained imp just got bought from the AH. If you ever want to be on the parent pinglist for a girl like her then just sent me a message ;)
@weisteria
Hi I'm sorry to say but Daphne the cyan/cyan/strawberry stained imp just got bought from the AH. If you ever want to be on the parent pinglist for a girl like her then just sent me a message ;)
lighth7.png
@muninn93 no problem! i would've asked to put her on hold if i was sure i needed her in my clan<3 do you have a general ping list? your dragons are lovely but none are catching my eye for sure atm
@muninn93 no problem! i would've asked to put her on hold if i was sure i needed her in my clan<3 do you have a general ping list? your dragons are lovely but none are catching my eye for sure atm
+0 fr
@ZephyrNonsense
Hi! I'm sorry but I never sell my dragons for lower than 30g or 30,000t and I can't go that low for her. If she was 4 month old then maybe but she just hatched today.
@ZephyrNonsense
Hi! I'm sorry but I never sell my dragons for lower than 30g or 30,000t and I can't go that low for her. If she was 4 month old then maybe but she just hatched today.
lighth7.png
@weisteria
Not at the moment but I have people listed in two of my pairs bio. I am thinking about making a general pinglist and some charts of my prettiest breeding pairs but I haven't found the time to it yet :P
@weisteria
Not at the moment but I have people listed in two of my pairs bio. I am thinking about making a general pinglist and some charts of my prettiest breeding pairs but I haven't found the time to it yet :P
lighth7.png
@muninn93 i'll just keep an eye on this thread for the time being!! but if you could ping me for daphne's parents that'd be awesome :+)
@muninn93 i'll just keep an eye on this thread for the time being!! but if you could ping me for daphne's parents that'd be awesome :+)
+0 fr
@weisteria
Sure! I will do that ;)
@weisteria
Sure! I will do that ;)
lighth7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7