Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Aviator's Mega Lair Purge (Art Dragons)
My desire to play FR has dwindled quite a lot in the past few months, so in a last-ditch attempt to get myself interested again, I'm deciding to almost completely start over. As a result, it's time to let go of most of my dragons. Of course, I'm pretty attached to a lot of these guys, but as of late they've grown stale. I don't have it in me to continue a journey that I first started years ago and that I really don't care about that much anymore. So here we are. -------- okay enough with the sappy speech let's get to the dragons Obviously after playing for almost four years, I've got quite the lair built up. I have dragons with art, dragons with lore, levelled dragons, and a metric heckton of gen ones collecting dust on my account. I've categorized them all below for your convenience. (Also, if you want, you can just go through my lair to take a look at the goods.) I'll update this post as the dragons become unavailable. Oh, and I'm gonna be sappy about these dragons, sorry. It makes it easier to let go of them. Starting off here, we've got: [quote=Dragons With Art] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21166497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211665/21166497_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Raja[/b] Perks: Art Price: 40KT [i]Another one that I've got a lot of memories of. What's notable about him is how proud I was of the art that I made of him. (It's not up to my standards now, though, which is why I'm not charging a lot for him.)[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15049213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150493/15049213_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Beauty[/b] Perks: Art, Lore Price: 50KT [i]This one's art isn't mine, but I'm a huge fan of it, which is why she's a bit more expensive.[/i] [/quote] Up next, we have: [quote=Gen Ones] -Sold out!- [/quote] [quote=Other Noteworthy Dragons] -Sold out!- [/quote] [quote=Pretty but Otherwise Fairly Average Dragons] -Sold out!- [/quote] And finally... [quote=Exalt Fodder] -Sold out!- [/quote]
My desire to play FR has dwindled quite a lot in the past few months, so in a last-ditch attempt to get myself interested again, I'm deciding to almost completely start over. As a result, it's time to let go of most of my dragons. Of course, I'm pretty attached to a lot of these guys, but as of late they've grown stale. I don't have it in me to continue a journey that I first started years ago and that I really don't care about that much anymore. So here we are.

okay enough with the sappy speech let's get to the dragons

Obviously after playing for almost four years, I've got quite the lair built up. I have dragons with art, dragons with lore, levelled dragons, and a metric heckton of gen ones collecting dust on my account. I've categorized them all below for your convenience. (Also, if you want, you can just go through my lair to take a look at the goods.) I'll update this post as the dragons become unavailable.

Oh, and I'm gonna be sappy about these dragons, sorry. It makes it easier to let go of them.

Starting off here, we've got:
Dragons With Art wrote:

21166497_350.png

Raja
Perks: Art
Price: 40KT
Another one that I've got a lot of memories of. What's notable about him is how proud I was of the art that I made of him. (It's not up to my standards now, though, which is why I'm not charging a lot for him.)

15049213_350.png

Beauty
Perks: Art, Lore
Price: 50KT
This one's art isn't mine, but I'm a huge fan of it, which is why she's a bit more expensive.

Up next, we have:
Gen Ones wrote:
-Sold out!-

Other Noteworthy Dragons wrote:
-Sold out!-

Pretty but Otherwise Fairly Average Dragons wrote:
-Sold out!-

And finally...
Exalt Fodder wrote:
-Sold out!-
w2N3au9.png
friendly bump~
friendly bump~
@AviatorPi just wondering, whats KT?
is 50kt like 50,000,000t or 50,000t?
@AviatorPi just wondering, whats KT?
is 50kt like 50,000,000t or 50,000t?
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf 50kt mean 50 thousand treasure, kt mean number x 1 000= total
@AlbinoWerewolf 50kt mean 50 thousand treasure, kt mean number x 1 000= total
Are you feeling sick yet?
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
°:.
164.png31.png134.png177.png94.png73.png
@AviatorPi
Can I snatch up Everett and Bastille?
@AviatorPi
Can I snatch up Everett and Bastille?
@FadeHopper

Oof, I forgot to update this post, but Everett and Bastille are already sold, sorry!
@FadeHopper

Oof, I forgot to update this post, but Everett and Bastille are already sold, sorry!
w2N3au9.png
@AvitorPi
I managed to buy raven!
@AvitorPi
I managed to buy raven!
I4TUkY9.png