Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Added a few new dragons, and lowered the prices on some old ones! All are currently listed on the AH, and I'm willing to haggle, or accept treasure, gems, or mixed currency:

Sold

Sold: 2

(Pinglists were here; sorry for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Added a few new dragons, and lowered the prices on some old ones! All are currently listed on the AH, and I'm willing to haggle, or accept treasure, gems, or mixed currency:

Sold

Sold: 2

(Pinglists were here; sorry for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
@Wonderlande ooooooh that 5 digit is gorgeous! You wouldn't happen to be interested in trading him at all? I have a 5 digit plague gal I could trade, also bred with no unnameds.
@Wonderlande ooooooh that 5 digit is gorgeous! You wouldn't happen to be interested in trading him at all? I have a 5 digit plague gal I could trade, also bred with no unnameds.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Wonderlande I am very interested in Salin, he's lovely and with the goldenrod tert he's right up my alley! I'm glad you didn't scatter him. ;)

I've had a look at my horde and I can put in an offer of 7kG on him. If you get a lot of interest and decide to auction him separately, I'd love a ping to that, please and thank you.
@Wonderlande I am very interested in Salin, he's lovely and with the goldenrod tert he's right up my alley! I'm glad you didn't scatter him. ;)

I've had a look at my horde and I can put in an offer of 7kG on him. If you get a lot of interest and decide to auction him separately, I'd love a ping to that, please and thank you.
jA0Unwf.gifijWAday.png
@Ink

I might consider trades, but it would sort of depend on the dragon? I may be kind of picky about which dragons I'd be interested in, but would be willing to look at anything! :)

@Caurus

I would have felt bad scattering him now that I know a few people like his colors! I mostly just have a lot of green and gold-ish dragons, which is why I considered it in the first place, lol. But then I decided it might be best to try to sell him first.

I think 7kg is a good offer, but may give it a bit more time, if that would be alright! I don't really have any plans to auction him, but could let you know if I decided to. Thank you for your interest! :)

@Ink

I might consider trades, but it would sort of depend on the dragon? I may be kind of picky about which dragons I'd be interested in, but would be willing to look at anything! :)

@Caurus

I would have felt bad scattering him now that I know a few people like his colors! I mostly just have a lot of green and gold-ish dragons, which is why I considered it in the first place, lol. But then I decided it might be best to try to sell him first.

I think 7kg is a good offer, but may give it a bit more time, if that would be alright! I don't really have any plans to auction him, but could let you know if I decided to. Thank you for your interest! :)

@Wonderlande

Oh no, I keep looking at this thread off and on and only just now realized that Salin's birthdate is one of the days I'm trying to collect! ;~;
@Wonderlande

Oh no, I keep looking at this thread off and on and only just now realized that Salin's birthdate is one of the days I'm trying to collect! ;~;
sEdFcGz.png
@Wonderlande
Hi there! I've actually been eyeing your fella Filou for a while in the AH. We share the same birthday! And I don't have any dragons from 2013 with my bday yet...

Would you be willing to take T for him? Or items? Let me know, I'd love to give him a new home :]
@Wonderlande
Hi there! I've actually been eyeing your fella Filou for a while in the AH. We share the same birthday! And I don't have any dragons from 2013 with my bday yet...

Would you be willing to take T for him? Or items? Let me know, I'd love to give him a new home :]
ew9u8Xp.png
@freshpeachez

That's really cool! And I'd definitely be willing to accept tr for him! I'd also be willing to consider some items as partial. :)
@freshpeachez

That's really cool! And I'd definitely be willing to accept tr for him! I'd also be willing to consider some items as partial. :)
@Wonderlande
Just PM'd you so I don't clutter your thread <3
@Wonderlande
Just PM'd you so I don't clutter your thread <3
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wonderlande

I'll give you 130kt for that unnamed fae.
@Wonderlande

WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
@Wonderlande

@Wonderlande

WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8