Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Wonderlande

Then, would you at all be interested in Solar Blades, Will o' the Ember, and/or some gem MP apparel, with the remainder being gems? I'm afraid I can't cover her entire cost in pure currency at the moment, however. ^^;
@Wonderlande

Then, would you at all be interested in Solar Blades, Will o' the Ember, and/or some gem MP apparel, with the remainder being gems? I'm afraid I can't cover her entire cost in pure currency at the moment, however. ^^;
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@starblaziing

Yeah, I could do that! I'd be most interested in the solar blades + the rest in gems. If that sounds alright, I'll send a cr? :)
@starblaziing

Yeah, I could do that! I'd be most interested in the solar blades + the rest in gems. If that sounds alright, I'll send a cr? :)
@Wonderlande

That would be perfect; thanks!
@Wonderlande

That would be perfect; thanks!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@starblaziing

Just sent a cr! :)
@starblaziing

Just sent a cr! :)
@Wonderlande Yes, that's the boy! I also figured 500g+ but am not sure of the exact range. A sale price for similar dragons would as such be a very helpful reference ^_^ thank you and good luck selling!
@Wonderlande Yes, that's the boy! I also figured 500g+ but am not sure of the exact range. A sale price for similar dragons would as such be a very helpful reference ^_^ thank you and good luck selling!
@Wonderlande

Interested in the Orca/Shadow/Carrot mirror. Hmm, will have to think on it though, not too sure if I would invest in getting him the correct genes or making him permanent in my lair.

I do have a weakness for Orca and properly utilized orange, but I have so many projects right now!
@Wonderlande

Interested in the Orca/Shadow/Carrot mirror. Hmm, will have to think on it though, not too sure if I would invest in getting him the correct genes or making him permanent in my lair.

I do have a weakness for Orca and properly utilized orange, but I have so many projects right now!
taOZQ9c.png
@Wonderlande [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=4&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=163&auth=df5e4aedbd978a01eedcb4abbccd9113b97dc901&dummyext=prev.png[/img] That female can scry to look really good! But I don't have the money for those genes... heh. Good luck!!
@Wonderlande

dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=4&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=163&auth=df5e4aedbd978a01eedcb4abbccd9113b97dc901&dummyext=prev.png

That female can scry to look really good!

But I don't have the money for those genes... heh. Good luck!!
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.pngmNH9cjt.png
Selling a few 6-digits! All are currently listed on the AH:

Sold

Sold: 12

(Pinglist was here; sorry for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Selling a few 6-digits! All are currently listed on the AH:

Sold

Sold: 12

Added some 5-digits. I pinged for some 6-digits two days ago, so apologies in advance if you're on both lists and getting pinged again relatively soon...some of them seem noteworthy?

Sold

Added some 5-digits. I pinged for some 6-digits two days ago, so apologies in advance if you're on both lists and getting pinged again relatively soon...some of them seem noteworthy?

Sold

very interested in older dragons but I've got no gems atm ;-; @russiazilla pinging myself for future ref though!
very interested in older dragons but I've got no gems atm ;-; @russiazilla pinging myself for future ref though!
Blue Jelly Green Jelly
have extra/unwanted jellies? I'd be glad to take them off your hands!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8