Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Keo's G1 Sales
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79
^
^
artshopbanner2_by_darkfallendragon-dcq1dml.png keosg1sales_by_darkfallendragon-dcq1eew.png Used to be Darkfall! Please ping me if replying to me in a forum post!
^
^
artshopbanner2_by_darkfallendragon-dcq1dml.png keosg1sales_by_darkfallendragon-dcq1eew.png Used to be Darkfall! Please ping me if replying to me in a forum post!
Everyone on the flatsales list (excluding Demeter) are currently in the process of being leveled and exalted! Last chance to nab 'em up before I send them all off to Shadowmom.
Everyone on the flatsales list (excluding Demeter) are currently in the process of being leveled and exalted! Last chance to nab 'em up before I send them all off to Shadowmom.
Added 11 new dragons to the list! 5 of them up for flatsale, moved 2 of the older dragons from "offer" to flatsale as well.
Added 11 new dragons to the list! 5 of them up for flatsale, moved 2 of the older dragons from "offer" to flatsale as well.
^
^
^
^
^
^
Prices reduced! Discount offer on Blackmoor and Orphan!
Prices reduced! Discount offer on Blackmoor and Orphan!
^
^
^
^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79