Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Keo's G1 Sales
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 121 122
^
^
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
@Darkfall
is there any gen 1s in my lair that uh catches your eye? i can't afford to buy anything now but just wnat to give a try anyways xD
@Darkfall
is there any gen 1s in my lair that uh catches your eye? i can't afford to buy anything now but just wnat to give a try anyways xD
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Eclectic Actually yeah! I suppose it'd depend on which one(s) of mine that you're after though. I actually quite like your girl here if you'd be willing to trade her? If not, that's fine! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38217849] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382179/38217849_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Eclectic

Actually yeah! I suppose it'd depend on which one(s) of mine that you're after though. I actually quite like your girl here if you'd be willing to trade her? If not, that's fine!

38217849_350.png
@Darkfall
oh crap :( i was actually kind of interested in Demeter but than i realized her colors were just a hint off from what I've been looking for (this is why I shouldn't be up so late looking at dragons) sorry . . good luck selling though!
@Darkfall
oh crap :( i was actually kind of interested in Demeter but than i realized her colors were just a hint off from what I've been looking for (this is why I shouldn't be up so late looking at dragons) sorry . . good luck selling though!
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 121 122