Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G1 LAIR - Gened doubles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Theirin I could do mixed, depending on who! The terracotta boy I think I'd prefer a 1:1, the other two I could offer as a 2:1, but I also have some gems I could throw into the mix depending on what you're thinking value wise for Nikiforov!
@Theirin I could do mixed, depending on who! The terracotta boy I think I'd prefer a 1:1, the other two I could offer as a 2:1, but I also have some gems I could throw into the mix depending on what you're thinking value wise for Nikiforov!
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov
Hmmm, alright. I'll think about it! Thanks for your offer! ^^
@Cov
Hmmm, alright. I'll think about it! Thanks for your offer! ^^
U8dkiXo.jpg
you reeeeeally seem to like flaxen xD I really shouldn't buy any dragons cause no lair space but god that flaxen/moss is absolutely gorgeous and would make a quite nice earth rep :S basically my only chance is a dragon trade and looking at your lair nothing I can offer will prolly interest you
you reeeeeally seem to like flaxen xD I really shouldn't buy any dragons cause no lair space but god that flaxen/moss is absolutely gorgeous and would make a quite nice earth rep :S basically my only chance is a dragon trade and looking at your lair nothing I can offer will prolly interest you
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Theirin, is 10kg too low of an offer for Barcelona?
@Theirin, is 10kg too low of an offer for Barcelona?
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Theirin, I’ll have to pass for now, unfortunately. I’d have to liquidate some assests either way, but I don’t have 12kg pure atm. I’ll let you know if that changes!
@Theirin, I’ll have to pass for now, unfortunately. I’d have to liquidate some assests either way, but I don’t have 12kg pure atm. I’ll let you know if that changes!
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Theirin, ty so much! I’m so excited for my pinkies!
@Theirin, ty so much! I’m so excited for my pinkies!
@Possum
Enjoy! <3
@Possum
Enjoy! <3
U8dkiXo.jpg
@Theirin That is more than I can spend on a dragon right now. Thank you though!
@Theirin That is more than I can spend on a dragon right now. Thank you though!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Out of curiosity how much are you wanting for Taka??
@Theirin
Out of curiosity how much are you wanting for Taka??
@Theirin
JMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@Pyroclastic
I actually just bought and scattered him earlier but if you want him you can have him for 3kg.
@Pyroclastic
I actually just bought and scattered him earlier but if you want him you can have him for 3kg.
U8dkiXo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11