Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Runewander's Hatchery (Reduced)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump. Posted Nora the female coatl sibling for sale due to lack of response
Bump. Posted Nora the female coatl sibling for sale due to lack of response
Pyhp7X1.png
@Runewander could i please be added to the pinglists for stratusphere and butterbee please?
@Runewander could i please be added to the pinglists for stratusphere and butterbee please?
mISblcI.gif BiHQB8U.png doozi - she/they
BiHQB8U.png lore thread (old) - adopts - fr tumblr
BiHQB8U.png くコ:彡*:・゚✧*・゚
@girlgirlDragon absolutely :D both will be around a month before theyre ready again as Butterbee just hatched a nest today (35 day cool time) and Stratusphere about 2 days ago (25 day cooldown)
@girlgirlDragon absolutely :D both will be around a month before theyre ready again as Butterbee just hatched a nest today (35 day cool time) and Stratusphere about 2 days ago (25 day cooldown)
Pyhp7X1.png
Bump! Lily and Aspen are up for sale from Autumn Rust pairing!
Bump! Lily and Aspen are up for sale from Autumn Rust pairing!
Pyhp7X1.png
@Runewander
I want to be on the pinglist for ButterBee & stratosphere
@Runewander
I want to be on the pinglist for ButterBee & stratosphere
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe absolutely :)
@Helixexe absolutely :)
Pyhp7X1.png
@Runewanderer
Can you please put me on the ping list for Dying Embers? Also, can I request a specific hatchling?
@Runewanderer
Can you please put me on the ping list for Dying Embers? Also, can I request a specific hatchling?
I collect bone fragments! I currently have 1062!
L6B74Gk.png
@Clearsong absolutely! If i get the specific baby you are looking for you get first claim!
@Clearsong absolutely! If i get the specific baby you are looking for you get first claim!
Pyhp7X1.png
@Runewanderer
If you get a hatchling with yellow or red runes, can you please name it Forge? I’ll try to get back to you right away with the payment. Also, I have an almost empty ice nest if you want to rent it.
@Runewanderer
If you get a hatchling with yellow or red runes, can you please name it Forge? I’ll try to get back to you right away with the payment. Also, I have an almost empty ice nest if you want to rent it.
I collect bone fragments! I currently have 1062!
L6B74Gk.png
@Clearsong ill keep that in mind and I can definitely name the baby Forge for you :)
@Clearsong ill keep that in mind and I can definitely name the baby Forge for you :)
Pyhp7X1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8