Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Last Station Exalt Rescue | Free for New
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387
@Crazydoll86 Well I kinda got sick and had no time leveling anyone this week so they're all still around. Feel better now, and the dragons got quite a bit of grace out if it :D
Sure I'll hold onto him for you. Send a CR when you have the space?^^
@Crazydoll86 Well I kinda got sick and had no time leveling anyone this week so they're all still around. Feel better now, and the dragons got quite a bit of grace out if it :D
Sure I'll hold onto him for you. Send a CR when you have the space?^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Hope you feel better. :) Will do. Tomorrow I will have time to clear my challenge adults and kids so I will send you the CR. Thank a lot.
@Darksaphira Hope you feel better. :) Will do. Tomorrow I will have time to clear my challenge adults and kids so I will send you the CR. Thank a lot.
@Crazydoll86 I sure do, thank you :)
Alright I'll happily wait until then^^
@Crazydoll86 I sure do, thank you :)
Alright I'll happily wait until then^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira I have a dragon I cant keep but don't really want exalted and my friend suggested I send him here?
(sorry Ive never done this before )

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=348989&tab=dragon&did=37212948
@Darksaphira I have a dragon I cant keep but don't really want exalted and my friend suggested I send him here?
(sorry Ive never done this before )

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=348989&tab=dragon&did=37212948
@AceKing Yes! We do have a buy thread but I'll generally take dragons from here as well^^
I'll pay you 8k for him, if that's ok with you?
@AceKing Yes! We do have a buy thread but I'll generally take dragons from here as well^^
I'll pay you 8k for him, if that's ok with you?
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira oh okay! thank you! that'll be great :)
@Darksaphira oh okay! thank you! that'll be great :)
@DarkSaphira
I would like to adopt that xxy snip snap, the platinum xxy imp girl and the top WC female if you please
10kt for all?
@DarkSaphira
I would like to adopt that xxy snip snap, the platinum xxy imp girl and the top WC female if you please
10kt for all?
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
@HauntedHeart Of course! I'll send a CR :)
@HauntedHeart Of course! I'll send a CR :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@theawkwardfish
Can I get the three white Crystal + white facet + (pink) lace ones for 10 gems? The 2 spirals and a pearlcatcher? (I'm assuming they're siblings, based on the extremely similar coloring, is that true?)

@Darksaphira
Can I get the gold Crystal + gold facet + gold smoke one for 5k treasure?

@Nightooo
Can I get the one that looks like a koi for free since I joined last welcome week?

Thanks! ^-^
@theawkwardfish
Can I get the three white Crystal + white facet + (pink) lace ones for 10 gems? The 2 spirals and a pearlcatcher? (I'm assuming they're siblings, based on the extremely similar coloring, is that true?)

@Darksaphira
Can I get the gold Crystal + gold facet + gold smoke one for 5k treasure?

@Nightooo
Can I get the one that looks like a koi for free since I joined last welcome week?

Thanks! ^-^
@Sandshrew6 Of course! I'll send a CR :)
@Sandshrew6 Of course! I'll send a CR :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387