Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Hatchery] First Snow (Temp. closed)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
@AceChaser It's okay ^_^ Me and Gizmo plan to have the hatchery open by new year, or sooner if the Hibernal Den is released between now and then. Yea, I can :)
@AceChaser It's okay ^_^ Me and Gizmo plan to have the hatchery open by new year, or sooner if the Hibernal Den is released between now and then. Yea, I can :)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
Yes! Thank you so much :D
@kyrin18
Yes! Thank you so much :D
3Mji0Ul.png
@AceChaser Your welcome ;) (It wasn't Gizmo's fault that we are temporarily closed X) I ain't, personally, satisfied with the whole set up of our hatchery so I talked to her about reconstruction, and she agreed. Well, that and the fact that I often had no lair space to keep hatchlings around while still having space to hatch other nests)
@AceChaser Your welcome ;) (It wasn't Gizmo's fault that we are temporarily closed X) I ain't, personally, satisfied with the whole set up of our hatchery so I talked to her about reconstruction, and she agreed. Well, that and the fact that I often had no lair space to keep hatchlings around while still having space to hatch other nests)
73127854.png

[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2373093#post_2373093][img]https://i.imgur.com/fLv5o81.png[/img][/url][/center]
fLv5o81.png
aMDgxAc.png9IUnY65.png
@kyrin18 I know you guys are closed, but would it be okay to ask to be put on the Lux & Vulpine and Kouki & Dreamcatcher pinglists for when you guys are next open? They're gorgeous pairs!
@kyrin18 I know you guys are closed, but would it be okay to ask to be put on the Lux & Vulpine and Kouki & Dreamcatcher pinglists for when you guys are next open? They're gorgeous pairs!
jIRALXN.png
@Wow Of course ^_^ Thank you for the interest!
@Wow Of course ^_^ Thank you for the interest!
73127854.png

1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92