Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Nicolas Hi, could I take in Seasalt? His colors are gorgeous! :O I'll pay with gems

EDIT: Saw that he was up on the AH so I purchased him off of there.
@Nicolas Hi, could I take in Seasalt? His colors are gorgeous! :O I'll pay with gems

EDIT: Saw that he was up on the AH so I purchased him off of there.
uGzZgTj.png
@SSakuras
ope i was sleeping before i have to go to work, glad to see that you got him!! quq
@SSakuras
ope i was sleeping before i have to go to work, glad to see that you got him!! quq
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@nicolas

would you accept item/dragon trades for wilma? ;-;

rip me my wallet's crying and here i am wanting to impulse buy again c':
@nicolas

would you accept item/dragon trades for wilma? ;-;

rip me my wallet's crying and here i am wanting to impulse buy again c':
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
aaaaaaa it depends on the trade, since i've fallen into scatterscroll hell with helena and she refuses to cooperate quq
@kingdoms
aaaaaaa it depends on the trade, since i've fallen into scatterscroll hell with helena and she refuses to cooperate quq
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
@nicolas

ahh nevermind then, i don't have scatterscrolls c':
@nicolas

ahh nevermind then, i don't have scatterscrolls c':
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
i'm not just interested in scatterscrolls, i'd be willing to see what else you have to offer! ;o; sorry if my last post made it seem like i didn't want anything else, work has been a nightmare and i've been exhausted the past few days and not wording correctly ;v;
@kingdoms
i'm not just interested in scatterscrolls, i'd be willing to see what else you have to offer! ;o; sorry if my last post made it seem like i didn't want anything else, work has been a nightmare and i've been exhausted the past few days and not wording correctly ;v;
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
@nicolas

well i've got a thread here but there's nothing too fancy c':
@nicolas

well i've got a thread here but there's nothing too fancy c':
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
aaaaaaaaa i'd be interested in accents/skincents that you're willing to part with (along with carapace arms cause i can't get enough of that damn apparel) but it's hard to see which one's i like without being able to preview them all ;;;;;;

(also you said smth about dragon trading too? :0)
@kingdoms
aaaaaaaaa i'd be interested in accents/skincents that you're willing to part with (along with carapace arms cause i can't get enough of that damn apparel) but it's hard to see which one's i like without being able to preview them all ;;;;;;

(also you said smth about dragon trading too? :0)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
@nicolas

anything that's not crossed out is available (i think)
y'know maybe i'll just head over to that thread and just write out all the skin ids (or you tell me those breeds that you're interested in and i do them first?)

oh yeah but uh it's just those dragons after dusk on page two :')
@nicolas

anything that's not crossed out is available (i think)
y'know maybe i'll just head over to that thread and just write out all the skin ids (or you tell me those breeds that you're interested in and i do them first?)

oh yeah but uh it's just those dragons after dusk on page two :')
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms
honestly i'm interested in anything, if i love an accent/skin enough, i'll buy a dragon to match it c': sorry for making you do more work because of this ;o; dsjlgkdsngdsg

ooooh yeah none of those interest me for a 6 digit ;v;
@kingdoms
honestly i'm interested in anything, if i love an accent/skin enough, i'll buy a dragon to match it c': sorry for making you do more work because of this ;o; dsjlgkdsngdsg

ooooh yeah none of those interest me for a 6 digit ;v;
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13